Thread: day 40 still no period neg test

Hybrid View

Default day 40 still no period neg test

Hi...I don't know what's going on...a couple months ago I had a long period 38 day cycle....last month was fine...now I am at 40 and still no signs of af coming...I took one cheap preg test came up neg....I have no signs other than being a little tired and dizzy sometimes....Could I be pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazygal77 View Post
    Hi...I don't know what's going on...a couple months ago I had a long period 38 day cycle....last month was fine...now I am at 40 and still no signs of af coming...I took one cheap preg test came up neg....I have no signs other than being a little tired and dizzy sometimes....Could I be pregnant?
    I would get to the doctor. If you had a cycle similar to this before I doubt you're pregnant. get checked out so you can figure out what's going on. Good luck.

This happened to me this year too. I had a 43 day cycle. Went to the dr who did an exam. Everything checked out fine and he said as long as it didn't occur next month it was just a fluke thing. I ended up having a normal cycle the next month.

thanks ladies....I thought the last month that this happened was due to the fact I had a nuclear stress test done but now I don't know...we are not trying to get pregnant but at the same time we are not taking precautions...if I am that is fine but this is getting a little outta control....I have never went longer than 33 days other than the month before last.

well still no period....I will call the dr. tomorrow....anyone else ever had this problem

My cycles are always different, but they are typically long, usually 35+ days. I have had some shorter cycles, but not that often. So it might just be a strange cycle for you. Fatigue and some dizziness are always my first gins of pg, but everyone is different. To me it sounds like you may be pg, but going to the dr will confirm, good luck!
    Angela (28) DH, Pat (30) DS Connor (4), DS Leo (2), DS Nathan

well I can't get in to the dr. until friday.....today some symptoms started....fatigue, dizziness, nausea, heart palputations and vivid dreams.....so what do we think.....could I be?

still no period....took another test but didn't use first morning urine...came out negative....I have never been this late....still have vivid dreams, upset stomach and slight cramping.....grrrr.....

well I went to the dr. and didn't get much info....I was hoping for some kind of answer like yes you have cysts or something....I had a negative urine test but the dr is doing a blood test cause she says sometimes they don't show up on urine tests....I asked for a ultrasound but the tech was not in and dr said she didn't feel any cysts so there was no need for one...so I know as much before I went to the dr as I do know...she doesn't know why I have not started...I have NEVER missed a period except when I was pregnant....I am still have symptoms

Terrible Heart palpitations
    cramping like burning feeling and twinges
    headaches
    upset stomach
    vivid dreams

Has anyone ever had this happen or know what it MIGHT be....I am just hate having to wait all weekend not knowing

Blog Entries

The blood test will give you a for sure answer. I hope that you can figure this out soon. So many early pregnancy symptoms are also pre-AF symptoms which isn't fair at all.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

I agree...its not fair lol....just keep telling myself to wait till monday and it will all be ok....I have had more cramping but not like af cramping...my body is probably just playing tricks on me lol

I know this was awhile ago but I'm going threw the same thing and was wondering what the result was?

Now what is the news?? was you pregnant or not?? Tell me I am so excited to hear this news.