Thread: Think I O'd Yesterday!!

Default Think I O'd Yesterday!!

I'm pretty sure I o'd yesterday judging by my chart. Last night I check CM and it seemed like it was starting to get sticky. Then I checked this am and still had some ewcm, so now I'm not sure. My chart looks like I did, I think, LOL! I'm starting to get the hang of this whole charting thing, but still need some work. What is your opinion?
    My Ovulation Chart

Sorry if the link doesn't work, still learning that too. And, SHHH I'm at work so I'm trying to hurry before someone comes in. LOL

I don't want to be a Debbie downer, but you need to wait for 3 days of sustained high temps before you can confirm ovulation. To me, it looks like a rise consistent with your others, but I could be totally wrong. Like I said if your temp is still high the next few days you will know for sure. I really really hope that was it!!

I hate waiting! LOL!!! I know I need to wait to confirm, but I thought it looked consistent with my previous chart too. I am just thrown off by still having some ewcm this morning. I really hope that was it, cuz our timing would be great!!!

I would DTD until its confirmed too!

Temp stayed high today I see!! Yay!

Can't wait til tomorrow morning...I'm ready to go to bed now!!! LOL! I am really hoping that was it since we dtd that morning. I don't know that we've ever hit o day spot on. Trying not to get my hopes up too high, but praying hard for a Christmas miracle!

I know what you mean about wanting to go bed so that I can hurry up and see my temp in the morning. I'll be stalking for that high temp tomorrow and I hope you get that Christmas BFP!!!

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Well...I finally got to temp this morning! Poor dh was in trouble though before he was even awake today. When I woke up with the 1st alarm to temp I was really cold because dh stole all the darn blankets! After I temped I covered back up and laid really still for 15 minutes til the other alarm went off then I temped again just to see what it would be. When dh started stirring I jabbed him and said thanks alot you ruined my temperature you jerk. My 1st temp was so low that I wondered what would happen on my chart, but all is well. Although, the second temp (98.1) was right in line with last months. The only thing it changes is the cover line and I don't think I need to be too concerned with that. Now we wait................

Even with the first temp I think your chart still looks good! When we tried the first month we missed DTD on O-day and I didn't get pg and then the second month we DTD the day of and day after O and I got pg so I think that's what made the difference for us. I hope the same is for you and this is your month! Will be stalking through your 2ww!

Eep...very exciting!! ***baby dust***! Kup :-)