Thread: Lactation cookies

Default Lactation cookies

What is your favorite lactation cookie recipe? Did it really work for you? And where do you buy brewer's yeast? Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    What is your favorite lactation cookie recipe? Did it really work for you? And where do you buy brewer's yeast? Thanks so much!
    Stalking...

Yes it sure did! I got my Brewer's yeast at Whole Foods but you can get the same brand for the same price at Amazon and I've also seen it at nutrition stores like GNC but not consistantly. It is not cheap. If you had someone to split it with it goes a really long way. I take a baggie to every new mom I meet. I use 3 tablespoons in the recipe I use which is this one: Oatmeal-Chocolate-Chip-Lactation-Cookies-by-Noel-Trujillo. I've used chocolate chips, toffee chips (super sweet) and cinnamon chips and all have turned out great. I really wanted to try Crasins & White Chocolate Chips but haven't so far (not curently bfing but these cookies are good enough to make anytime.) These are so good. The biggest problem you'll have is keeping your SO or other kids from eating them all. It does make a HUGE batch.
    I would eat them throughout the day (I'd like to say 5 or so but it may have been closer to ten by the end of the day) and then have a gatorade before bed and would wake up super engourged. Apple juice in the morning helped too.
    HTH and happy eating!
    Julie, DH: W, DS: Mason, GGB Trips Amelia, Ellanor & Noah
    FFS "Baby C" disrupted fost/adopt of sibs Q,Z,J & K 9/10-3/11