Thread: help

Default help

I have been on the depo shot for 3 years. I just missed my last shot due Aug. 7th. Me and my boyfriend are very active in bed. Since I've been off my shot I have been very tired, hungry sometimes I feel sick, and I had sore breast a couple days ago but pain went away after I took a shower the next. Is there a possibility that I could b pregnant?

If you are sexually active and not using birth control, then yes. There is a possibility you could be pregnant.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Well I'm not to sure if I am because everyone says it takes a while for the depo to get out of your system. And since I'm on depo I don't have a period. But I did miss my last shot like I said. And I feel hungry but after I eat i feel sick.

Anytime you have sex without using birth control you have the potential to become pregnant. How long it takes your method of BC to leave your system depends on your body chemistry. The only way to know for sure is to take a test. You can find cheap ones at Wal-Mart($0.88) or any dollar store.

Thanks. I'm gonna take one tomorrow.and I have another question. Is it true if u drink alot of beer it can make a guy sterile?

No, unless they just get too drunk to do the deed.
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Quote Originally Posted by redneckgirl View Post
    Thanks. I'm gonna take one tomorrow.and I have another question. Is it true if u drink alot of beer it can make a guy sterile?
    my bil gets drunk almost daily and has 4 beautiful children... so i say no, it can't

Well my test said I'm not prego. But I still feel like I have the symptoms. Should I just have my obgyn do I test?

You could have your Dr do a test but most likely they'll do a urine test and if it's positive maybe a blood test. Coming off bc can cause pregnancy like symptoms so that may be what your experiencing. I would recommend waiting a few more weeks to see what happens and in the mean time use another preventative method of bc ( unless your ready and want a baby). Good luck.

Ok this is gonna b Tmi for some of you but for the past like week I have been cramping, feeling sick after I eat, I feel like a pee more than usual, and I have had a lot more BMs than usual, my boobs hurt if I kinda press hard on my nipple area. What does all this mean? My last home prego test I took came back negative.