Thread: Any Thoughts?

Hybrid View

Default Any Thoughts?

I got a positive opk on Nov26 cd 22. Now I have been feeling nauseated, frequent peeing and ew to creamy and in between CM. I feel that I may have a good chance this mo but its too early to get a + test already, even though I cant resist taking them. My af has been irregular since July and Ive been getting it every 2wks or less sometimes, and now its actually gone past cd 19 and no sign of it coming. I have so many symptoms but scared Im wrong again... What were some of your beginning signs and how early did you notice them????? What do you think of mine? Thanks for stopping by, any advice is welcome.. babydust to all you lovely ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, you might be or you might not...There's unfortunately no positive way to know until you test.
    With my first I remember just having sore boobs for more than 2 weeks and somewhere in between I had implantation spotting that lasted for a day. At the time I was kind of oblivious to it and thought "hmmmm...must've been a weird period" and then a week later when my boobs were still sore I decided to test and it was +. I started getting nauseous shortly after I found out...about 4-5 weeks along.

Everyone is different and experiences it in different ways. Just hang in there until you can test and then you'll know for sure. Good luck!
    ~Jenn~ Mom to Ethan - my heart surgery survivor - born 6/29/09

Go test!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Well girls, i dont think im in on this mo. I just saw some spotting @ 2:15 and unless its implantation bleeding which i doubt, i gotta wait till next mo.... I just dont feel like af is here but my body has played tricks on me for the past year.