Yesterday I had another appointment. The fluid check did not go well. Parker's side the fluid levels were at 6, which is apparently perfect. Nathaniel's were at 10, and for the first time he swallowed, so they should be lower than they were because of that, instead they doubled in two weeks. This puts me at an even higher risk for preterm labor. The only way to relieve it is to drain the fluid, which could rupture the sac and then cause immediate labor. They told me, again, that something is wrong and there is nothing I can do but wait it out. I am glad nothing has happened yet, but I'm scared. I just want them to stay in until its time.
Good news is I don't know why I was worried about the glucose drink! It wasn't bad. I don't have the results yet though. My cervix check went well and so did everything else. They are growing nicely and we got some 4D pics. I'm excited to share.
Nathaniel is hard to see for me, I hate knowing that I cannot help my poor little guy.
Parker looks like James to me, this isn't a great pic, but on screen it was more obvious!