Thread: Great news story on donor milk

Default Great news story on donor milk

This was just too sweet not to share. I am expecting twins in May and am hoping to be able to BF them, but it is great to know there are other options out there. http://hamptonroads.com/2012/12/dona...es-best-friend

Todays avatar was brought to you by shirtwoot!

Sakura Guest

Great story. I'm still BFing my twins, so if you have questions, feel free to ask! There are a few other mamas on here who have nursed their twins, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    Great story. I'm still BFing my twins, so if you have questions, feel free to ask! There are a few other mamas on here who have nursed their twins, too.
    Thanks! I will take you up on that

Todays avatar was brought to you by shirtwoot!

I also breastfed my twins for over a year.
    Mary Jane, doula and mom of Vada, Brynna, Tea, Moira, Kyan, Ambria, Aslan, and Anakin.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~ Dr. Seuss

Thats an awesome story. Thanks for posting that! I used to live right near CHKD too.
    Jennifer

I also breastfed and pumped for my twins for the first year. At 18 months they still nurse abt twice a day although I will be weaning soon since I got a surprise bfp.