Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Early Pregnancy signs/symptoms

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSuperman View Post
    Hello Everyone I am new to this too. We have been TTC for several months and sadly had a M/C in early May. Since then we've just been concentrating on getting healthy and not worrying too much, but my AF is now 8 days late ... and I've been getting the following symptoms:

Very tender swollen breasts
    Lower back pain and pain in my hips
    Cramps in lower abdomen
    Indigestion and bowel problems
    Very sleepy all the time (though my DH says that is normal for me)
    Weepy for no reason (see above)

I know I should really do a test, but I am enjoying the maybe maybe maybe ... and don't want to have a BFN!!!

I will take a test (or three or four) soon!

Good luck to all you lovely ladies out there and keep your fingers crossed for me!

good luck hun i hope you get your BFP!! im sorry for your loss
    me..brandi(23)

shaecrouch Guest

Okay so my first tine doing anything like this but I need help major....I had my last full period july 23, 2010. I was expecting mine like the 21st of aug. Well it didn't come so I took a test and got a neg result. Well I started spotting very lightly on aug 26 and thought it was my period for 4 days I was spotting very light then for like 20 minutes the second day I bled a little heavier! I went back to the bathroom and it had died off again. Well day 5 I was barely spotting at all and thought it was over and I had sex that night. During sex I started bleeding!!!! I freaked out cleaned up and put a pad on. I went back to the bathroom like 15 min later and it was red but only when I wiped. Nothing on the pad. The whole time over these 5 days, even after the sex I have not cramped or anything. I also have taken 3 test all coming up neg. What the crap is going on? I'm definitely having signs down to white bumps around my areolas. Back aches, headaches, full breasts, backaches,and very swollen or bloated! Plz anyone help!

shaecrouch Guest

Plz private message me bc I'm not really sure how this whole forum thing works! Sorry! Hope that's not too much trouble!

Hi to all I am new to this site and I want to share some of my symptoms I've scheduled during tww. I'm still waiting. Fingers crossed.

I have done an IUI on the 13th and my last period was on the 31st Aug. My ovary released 3 eggs.

DPO1 - major cramps front
    DPO2 - little creamy cm, cramps
    DPO3 - creamy cm, HUNGRY, cramps
    DPO4 - creamy cm, hungry, pain on the left ovary
    DPO5 - yellow CM, tired, cramping, hungry, dizzy, hot
    DPO6 - sore bbs, cramps, tired, hungry , creamy cm, headache, gas, nausea
    DPO7 - sore bbs, cramps in , stabbing pain on left side, gas,
    hungry, nausea
    DP08 - irritable, stabby pain on left,sore bbs, nausea
    DPO9 - bad AF type cramping, HUGE sore bbs
    DPO10 - heavy crampy feeling low down in
    pelvis and left side, creamy cm, very sore bbs, nausea
    DPO11 - heavy crampy feeling low down in
    pelvis and left side, creamy cm, very sore bbs, nausea
    DPO12 - woke up in the middle of the night several times to wee, gassy
    Even though I swore I'd wait to test until 14 DPO, my PoaS
    addiction won over when I was weak and half asleep. BFN! I decided to wait few more days though and test
    again
    DPO13 - Headache, tired, huge sore bbs. nausea,
    DPO14 - Tested again. I think I saw a line, very very faint, Nevertheless I did a blood test and tomorrow I'll take the results. I hope it's positive.

Wish me luck.

Baby dust to all of you that are waiting.

Default Hello Everyone

Just transitioning over from TTC. Don't know If I have to be on the board for a while before I can start posting about my pregnancy but if so, please let me know.

Anywho, this would be my second go round for child #1. Last pregnancy ended after 8 weeks. I can say thta the first time I wasn't expecting it so I didn't really notice any symptoms, and it's funny how you pick up on everything once you're TTC.

These were my symptoms

Fatigue - I could literally sleep ALL day

Weepiness - Would cry if DH raised his voice, even bawled my eyes out watching Grey's Anatomy.

Cravings - I still want a turkey club and a pickle with salt on it

Headaches

Sensitivity to Smell - I can still smell everything. I work at a convenience store and the smells make me want to hurl.

Sore Breasts - I usually get this a bit before AF arrives, not 1 1/2 weeks ahead

Mild Cramping

and then yesterday at 8 dpo I tested (too early I know) and three tests came back faintly positive but they were blue dye. Tested again this morning with FRER and sure enough, I'm pregnant. It's wonderful
    on 09/29/2010. Isaiah James (DS) 05/21/2011

Tiamat1303 Guest

I recently joined a forum on a different site and listed symptoms and asked other women what they thought or if they had experienced the same thing. Boy, was that a mistake!!! I was ganged up on and they were incredibly cruel!!! I felt like crying! Seriously! They showed NO COMPASSION. I had a few woman who were compassionate. One told me about this site. So here it goes:

The past 2 and a half weeks I have been experiencing constant cramps. I have been really nauseous and hardly eat because of it. The nausea seems constant but worse at night. I sometime burp and almost throw up out of no where. I have had horrible lower back pain... its really bad. I'm tired a lot and I'm late for my AF.

I have been under some stress but its been about 35 days since my last cycle. I tested and it was negative. My sister thinks I may be pregnant after I listed my symptoms and she had to test 5 times before she got positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat1303 View Post
    I recently joined a forum on a different site and listed symptoms and asked other women what they thought or if they had experienced the same thing. Boy, was that a mistake!!! I was ganged up on and they were incredibly cruel!!! I felt like crying! Seriously! They showed NO COMPASSION. I had a few woman who were compassionate. One told me about this site. So here it goes:

The past 2 and a half weeks I have been experiencing constant cramps. I have been really nauseous and hardly eat because of it. The nausea seems constant but worse at night. I sometime burp and almost throw up out of no where. I have had horrible lower back pain... its really bad. I'm tired a lot and I'm late for my AF.

I have been under some stress but its been about 35 days since my last cycle. I tested and it was negative. My sister thinks I may be pregnant after I listed my symptoms and she had to test 5 times before she got positive.
    So sorry to hear about the other forum. You definately came to the right place because these women are fantastic!

Are your cycles usually pretty regular??
    STC #1 for 5years
    Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tubes
    Praying for guidance in our journey to parenthood through adoption and eventually IVF.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat1303 View Post

That is horrible you were treated that way.

Fatigue and lower back pain was my first symptoms this time around. My boobies dont really ever get sore but my nips just started hurting yesterday. I would say wait a few days and test again. How long are your cycles usually? Are they pretty regular?

My Blog

BeautifulLove Guest

hey guys i have a question???

So I am about 2 days away from being able to test, and I'm experience some things that are similar to AF symptoms, and that's what is so hard to distinguish. This is my first month TTC.

I've had mild cramping since about 4 DPO

My breasts are EXTREMELY sore. Mainly on the sides. I can barely touch them. They also feel looser or softer or something.

TMI alert: Today I was sitting on the couch and felt a sudden rush of wetness. I went to the bathroom and there was a large amount of creamy CM in my underwear. That's not something that usually happens to me at the end of my cycle.

Soooo sorry for the TMI portion of this posts. Anyone have similar experiences to that? Ugh, i feel uncomfortable now...

Shebolt24 Guest

Hi! I'm looking for help from you experienced ladies. I want to be a mom again! I went off my birth control in June; my cycles were normal 28 days in length for three months! Then in September, my period came exactly five days early and lasted for two days, I thought this might be implantation bleeding? The "period" wasn't typical; there was no clotting and mild cramping. Then in October, same thing: Period was three days early and it lasted two days! Now, I've been a mommy before; twelve years go. I don't remember much about it. Do I sound pregnant? I know this is strange but I lost my baby when he was twenty eight days old and I went into a coma when I was only three months pregnant, that's why I cant recall much!

I will appreciate any advice. Oh, I took a home pregnancy test about the time I think I conceived; the first one was positive and I took another one later and it showed negative. I also had one at about the same time at my doctor and it was also negative, but again this was right around the time I would have conceived.

Thank you all

agnes Guest

Am new here,my first daughter is two and am really worried I want to get preg.I made love during my ovulation period and am just hoping it enters cos its almost ending(ovul)when we had it.

miknfizzle Guest

Are there any Mirena users out there?
    I had mine taken out last month on the 24th. A few days later I had a 4 day light period. Now I am 5 days late. I had a BFN this morning but my symptoms are a little weird.
    Last week I felt so full all of the time. I was still hungry but if I ate I felt like I would explode. My left breast has become obviously bigger, dull headache for at least a week now. The weirdest is that my Who-ha is swollen. The first I noticed was over a week ago when checking for CM. Since then it is swollen everywhere including outside. I hope that makes sense I am wondering if I could be pregnant or if this is just a crazy response from having my Mirena out.
    Thanks!

perkinsb52 Guest

Ok, so I am new here. I haven't been in the possible pregnancy light for a long time. I am 34 years old. I have had the IUD for the past 5 1/2 years. I had it removed on 03/31/11. I had post bleeding a few days later. And then a full period (heavier than ever) on 04/22/11. My boyfriend and I were planning on having a baby, marriage, etc. We had sex on May 4th. According to ovulation charts (makes it entirely possible). Is it possible to get pregnant this soon after IUD? I have been experiencing some achiness/cramping in my lower abdomen, just a feeling of discomfort overall and I am extremely tired. What are your thoughts? I'm patiently waiting for the open window to take a test.

Pixiecatt Guest

I'm going crazy. I was a whole month late and finally took a test it said no but still had all symptoms later went back to look at test and it was positive . Now I'm bleeding I'm so confused. Help

Pixiecatt Guest

I'm going crazy. I was a whole month late and finally took a test it said no but still had all symptoms later went back to look at test and it was positive . Now I'm bleeding I'm so confused. Help

Pixiecatt Guest

Cool

Can you have a reagular period if preg? My test came out post.

Mystic194 Guest

Smile Ahhhh.. I dont know!

I have no clue if im pregnant...
    I feel hungrier than i normally am, I get dizzy more often, I get head aches more often, and i am moodier than ever before. However i didnt miss my period (not really), but it was a lot lighter than it has ever been.
    Is your stomach hurting a lil bit (not a lot) when pressed on lightly a syptom of pregnancy???

An answer would greatly be appreciated,
    Mystic194

Mystic, welcome! Your best bet is to take a pregnancy test, either a home test or a blood test ordered by your doctor. Those symptoms may or may not indicate pregnancy. Good luck!

Mystic194 Guest

Default I dont know!!!

I have no idea if im pregnant...
    I am:
    having head aches more often
    feeling uncomfortable more
    feeling hungrier more often
    feeling more moodier
    feeling dizzier
    geeting heart burn a lot
    burping a lot
    I also have realized that my stomach hurts a lil when i touch it lightly. <--- dont know if thats a symptom..
    I also didnt miss my period, but it was wayyyy lighter than it ever has been!
    If anyone has any suggestions or ideas that could help me, they would be greatly appreciated...

Mystic194 Guest

Thank you Swannie!
    Your advice was very helpful!
    (sorry i posted it twice )
    Last edited by Mystic194; 06-21-2011 at 12:14 AM.

3yrs&stltryin Guest

Thumbs down every symptom says yes but every test says no :(

I'm new to the forum thing so bear with me. I'm 31 exercise almost everyday. I've had abnormal cycles since the depo shot. I never know when my cycle is gonna begin, how long it will last or if i'll even have one at all. My Husband has been tested and he's fine, I've been tested and was told I don't ovulate. We've been trying for at least 3 years. I've never been pregnant or had an std. I'm late(lmbo, regular occurrence for me) my breasts seem to be getting fuller and are tender which is unusual for me. I've had other symptoms but I've taken 4 tests and all are negative??? Any input is greatly appreciated, 2 of my sisters are prego(1was on 2 forms of bc and the other is having twins...feels like a slap in the face x3!

Quote Originally Posted by 3yrs&stltryin View Post
    I'm new to the forum thing so bear with me. I'm 31 exercise almost everyday. I've had abnormal cycles since the depo shot. I never know when my cycle is gonna begin, how long it will last or if i'll even have one at all. My Husband has been tested and he's fine, I've been tested and was told I don't ovulate. We've been trying for at least 3 years. I've never been pregnant or had an std. I'm late(lmbo, regular occurrence for me) my breasts seem to be getting fuller and are tender which is unusual for me. I've had other symptoms but I've taken 4 tests and all are negative??? Any input is greatly appreciated, 2 of my sisters are prego(1was on 2 forms of bc and the other is having twins...feels like a slap in the face x3!
    When I was pregnant with my daughter the test showed up negative for a couple weeks because there wasn't enough pregnancy hormone in the blood yet. But blood tests from a Dr.s office are more sensitive so you could try there. Otherwise just wait and test again. Good luck.

Viri Guest

Default Could I be pregnant? Should I test now or wait

Hi I'm new here I have a question my period was due July 17 but I still haven't gotten it (7/26/11) I'm not regular but it has been pretty long after day 28. Could I be pregnant? Also should I test now or wait a couple days ? Thanks

atoya raspberry Guest

Default please help

i dont know if im pregnant ive been nausea the last week are so, I havent had my period since july 21, after i had unprotected sex like 2 days after i started bleeding kind of heavy and it wasn't even time for my period, so sunday aug.21 i started spotting and it was discolored and lasted not even a whole day now nothing.ive been sick at my stomach cant eat tired just need some advice!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by atoya raspberry View Post
    i dont know if im pregnant ive been nausea the last week are so, I havent had my period since july 21, after i had unprotected sex like 2 days after i started bleeding kind of heavy and it wasn't even time for my period, so sunday aug.21 i started spotting and it was discolored and lasted not even a whole day now nothing.ive been sick at my stomach cant eat tired just need some advice!!!!

Take a test for sure.

mraffety Guest

I am having some of these symptoms also. i have been on the depo since march 2010 and i missed my august 2011 shot and i have been feeling queezy, dizzy, and tired all the time and now i cry at the dumbest things. i have headaches. do u all think i could be pregnant? we want another one.

saracandall Guest

Default question: i need help

I have a question:
    My period is usually always late, and very unpredictable.
    I can't really calculate when my ovaluation is going to be.
    Anyways, two days ago, on my 48th day of my cycle, I had faux sex or dry sex, and I don't really remember if the penis got in direct contact with my vagina.(all that was before he ejaculated)
    plus: I'm also still a virgin.
    now: do you think there's any chance of me getting pregnant?
    thank you!

Bianca55 Guest

Default Confused and Worried

I have yet to think seriously about having kids. I have been married for 5 years. For the pass 3 to 4 weeks I have been having out of the ordinary symptoms for me. I was a smoker as of 4 weeks ago. Out of the blue one day the taste and just the smell makes me sick. I can't stand the smell of my husband when he smokes. Many little smells I never noticed are too strong for me. I have vomited because of smells I usually smell on a day to day. I went up 2 pant sizes in the pass 3 weeks. It's all on my lower stomach. About a week before my period was due, I swore that I was pregnant. I just felt it. But all the home tests came out negative. 2 days after my period was due I went to my doctor. Their urine and blood test came out negative. I am now not being able to keep breakfast down and some days I can't keep anything down at all. I have been sleeping twice as much as I normally do and yet I'm always tried. Yesterday, 9 days after my missed period I had a positive home test. I made a doctors apt for this friday. This morning I woke up bleeding and took another home test that came out negative. My bleeding to no where close to being has heavy as my normal period but it is heavier then pink spotting, I need a light tampon. My lower back aches and my cramps are miner. On my first day of my period I am usually popping advil for cramps like their candy. There is small blood clots on the tampon but nothing like i'm used to. Could I be pregnant? I'm so confused and on an emotional roller coaster. Please Help. I still have my doctors apt for tomorrow, and I called today. I feel as if i'm not getting the answers I need at the moment. Thanks -Bianca

lil mom34 Guest

Default could i be pregnant??

Hi ladies...im new to this site and need advice...does anyone know if its possible to get pregnant when u have ur period...I used go get my period every 28 days and know when I used to ovulate
    .but for the past 5months I bleed either 2x a month or get my period every 20-24 days:/...well I did have unprotected sex with my bf and he did finish in me:/ but it was the first day of my period??.. the past couple of days I have had severe headtbur. Which I never get...oh and this happened on nov 12th..I beleivd I started to ovulate nov. 20 bc o had cramping and my discharge was thicker...any thoughts