Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Early Pregnancy signs/symptoms

riah Guest

hi im ria

my period suppose to come on 17th of this month..now is 29th of the month but i dont have my period yet i experienced excruciating lower back pain yesterday and slight lower abdominal pain.. am i pregnant?? though i dont feel eny symptoms of it like vomitting or dizziness..i just uncomfortable because im worrying that i might be pregnant i was so stressed i dont get enough sleep every night thingking that i might be pregnant .. help me pleaase

adayfromsaturn Guest

I dont know anything about pregnancy.. I had unprotected sex with someone but a cpl days later got my period.. I cant remember if it was spotting Im pretty sure it was a normal period. About a month later around the time I shouldve gotten my period again i noticed it was taking longer than usual but i was experiencing menstrual symptoms. Nothing. I had sex on the day i porbably wouldve expected it but its been ten days now and I still havent gotten a period since the last month.. i went to planned parent hood a cpl days ago but the test was negative however she told me i could be pregnant already frm the second time when i had sex right before my next period.. i am sort of confused. could the test have been wrong?? am i 6 weeks pregnant, 1 week pregnant, or else something else is wrong w me.. i have had mild cramping, my breast are swollen and a bit tender but no bleeding since a month and a half ago. i havent been on birth control for months..

chickennugget Guest

Default I am waiting

Hello everyone. I am new to this sight but have some questions. I am 35 years old (just turned 35 1 week ago) and have 3 children (all girls). I am always regular with my AF. I am 28 days and can tell you I start between 1-3am without fail. I have only been late 3 times since my AF started as a teenager. (my three girls). I am currently 6days late. I have taken 2 tests (1 at 2 days late and one today) and they were negative. They were not first morning pee. I know I need to wait and I will take another test on Tuesday. (this will be a first morning pee) I know for a fact I ovulated and I know they for 10 days (during Ovulation) I have unprotected sex with my husband. I really have no pregnancy symptoms. With my 3 prior children I had many clues to push me to believe I was pregnant. All I have now is:

Increased hunger
    Missed AF
    boating (my pants got extremely tight overnight)
    headaches
    acid reflux
    and watery cm instead of AF
    My smell has also been sensitive

I did not get any AF signs either. Right now I have dull lower back pain that is not like a normal AF sign. It doesnt even hurt. The longer I stand on my feet (working) the more uncomfortable it is. When I sit down it stops.

What do you guys think?????

Also...According to my ovulation charts I more than likely conceved on 1-15-12. On 1-17-12 I came down with a horrible cold (almost flu like) and I am still fighting now.
    Last edited by chickennugget; 02-04-2012 at 01:00 AM. Reason: addtional comments

mshel Guest

Hi, my Symptoms are extreme fatigue, sore and tender breasts, gassy and burping,(which I never do is burp), Last month my AF was 2 days short, and now these symptoms, anyone out there to help with all those, thank you

vanessa lerato nessa Guest

Default pregnant

I don't if I'm pregnant or what,but I've missed my pird & my tummy is too hard,I'm not eating anymore!I'm scared I'm preg

InTrouble Guest

I had unprotected sex a few days ago and now i have lower abdominal pain and watery cm my boyfriend and i are worried i need to know something.

InTrouble Guest

Can any body look at my thread Symptoms??? Im really nervous about what im feeling!!!!

sh3ng Guest

I am new to this website and just have a few questions... I had my period dec and jan but didn't come feb and march, my breast is so tender and nipples so sore. I dont feel any symptoms that much but fatigue and mood swings. Could i be pregnant?!

Default ~~~~~~~~

Your comments are very appreciated

habeebsgirl Guest

Default am i pregant

lhey im 19 years old i had sex no condoms on Mach 11,2012 we used the pull out method. the very net day i took the Next Choice pill. i stressed all the way through the 19 when i took a test that came out negative. i didnt stress until some family found out then i started ti stress more. about 3-4 days later i got my period at first it was a light pink than that night i bleed dark red. now im usualy a very heavy bleeder but i read that the Next Choice pill can make your period come early and make your period light. thats what happened. i have no sysmtpoms at all. the only thing that keeps me thinking i am is that im trying to lose weight and i feel what i keep thinking the curve o my stomach looks like one of a pregant women i had pushed in on my stomach through that week poking at it thinking that helps loose weight. now i just feel like heavy. thats what keeps me thinking i am. could i be?? please reply soon as you can.

My husband and I are TTC. Here's the deal. I came off the NUVA RING in November. I had a normal period in Nov, Dec & Jan. February I was late by 9 days.
    March I had no period. I am due to start my period for April tomorrow. I have taken 3 tests and all are negative. No real symptoms other than the missed period. I have had some back pain but mostly thinking that it is in part my new job where I now sit for 9-10 hours a day. Had heartburn pretty bad one day but nothing other than that. Could I be pregnant?

I am kinda in the same boat but my period is now a month late. My test have all been negative and I am suppose to start tomorrow.

HollyC Guest

I have been having menstral crampsfor about 3 weeks, and i have been making bowel movements 2-3 times a day (very unnormal for me) i have also had headachs, bloating, nausia (but no vomit) and ive been sleeping so much! I have been on the depo shot for almost a year and i took 2 prgnancy test and they came back negative. Could i b pregnant or does the depo shot do this? Please help! Thank u

isulegig Guest

My period is 3 weeks late. Should I be worried?

have you taken a pregnancy test? if it was negative i would call and make an appt with your dr.

Shauna07 Guest

Good afternoon everyone. This is my first pregnancy and I am a bit scared and nervous. Do not know what to expect. I sometimes miss a month becasue of a lazy ovary. So when I missed the second month I took a test and found out I am pregnant. I was reading alot of the post on here and it seems that cramping is normal??? I think I am somewhere between 4-6 weeks... is cramping normal for this time period?? I havent started getting many other symptoms yet like morning sickness, just a little tender in the breast.

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna07 View Post
    Good afternoon everyone. This is my first pregnancy and I am a bit scared and nervous. Do not know what to expect. I sometimes miss a month becasue of a lazy ovary. So when I missed the second month I took a test and found out I am pregnant. I was reading alot of the post on here and it seems that cramping is normal??? I think I am somewhere between 4-6 weeks... is cramping normal for this time period?? I havent started getting many other symptoms yet like morning sickness, just a little tender in the breast.

Yes, cramping is perfectly normal!! I had cramping all throughout my first pregnancy from about 5 weeks to 10 weeks -- I SWORE I was about to get my period... freaked me out It IS normal though!! Congrats and welcome to the forums!

am2575 Guest

Hi everyone...I am very late and have taken two home pregnancy tests, both were positive. I have an appointment to get it confirmed, but I am experiencing very sore breasts and am very sure I am pregnant. My concern is I am experiencing mildly annoying cramping in my lower abdomen which lasts throughout the day...alternating with a heartburn feeling higher up. I am not sure if I should be concerned, if this is normal....this is my first...I am 37 years old and overweight. Just don't know what to expect to feel physically this early on....I estimate myself to be between 3-6 weeks.
    Last edited by am2575; 09-17-2012 at 03:00 PM.

adnaw1120 Guest

Hello ladies. I am confused and need help, please !!! I don't know why my cycles have sometimes change from 28 to 26 to 30 days, I have always been regular 28 days. As of right now I think I "miss my period" if it's on the 26 day cycle. If....it's on the 28 day cycle then I should get it tomorrow, my boobs are killing me but unfortunately I can not take that as any sing cause it always happens 2 weeks before my period which is very very frustrating, anyways I can not wait to get pregnant. A few weeks ago I had some kind of pinkish mucus, egg implantation ?? I am hungry all the time which is weird due that I had a gastric bypass 2 yrs ago and I barely eat. Maybe I'm not pregnant and I am just under waaaaaayyyy too much stress how long should I wait to take a home test ?? Thanks ladies

Quote Originally Posted by am2575 View Post
    Hi everyone...I am very late and have taken two home pregnancy tests, both were positive. I have an appointment to get it confirmed, but I am experiencing very sore breasts and am very sure I am pregnant. My concern is I am experiencing mildly annoying cramping in my lower abdomen which lasts throughout the day...alternating with a heartburn feeling higher up. I am not sure if I should be concerned, if this is normal....this is my first...I am 37 years old and overweight. Just don't know what to expect to feel physically this early on....I estimate myself to be between 3-6 weeks.
    A lot of women experience heart burn and cramps. If there is no blood no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by adnaw1120 View Post
    Hello ladies. I am confused and need help, please !!! I don't know why my cycles have sometimes change from 28 to 26 to 30 days, I have always been regular 28 days. As of right now I think I "miss my period" if it's on the 26 day cycle. If....it's on the 28 day cycle then I should get it tomorrow, my boobs are killing me but unfortunately I can not take that as any sing cause it always happens 2 weeks before my period which is very very frustrating, anyways I can not wait to get pregnant. A few weeks ago I had some kind of pinkish mucus, egg implantation ?? I am hungry all the time which is weird due that I had a gastric bypass 2 yrs ago and I barely eat. Maybe I'm not pregnant and I am just under waaaaaayyyy too much stress how long should I wait to take a home test ?? Thanks ladies
    You can test when your period is late or wait 1-2 weeks after your period is late.

adnaw1120 Guest

Default I'm in shock !!

Oh my God !!! I posted how confused I was yesterday and I couldn't wait any longer... I know I am only 2 days late but took a home test and it came positive I was in disbelief so I took another one later and still positive !! I am so happy I can not even describe it. I thank God for it cause this is an answered prayer !!

Oh my God !!! I posted how confused I was yesterday and I couldn't wait any longer... I know I am only 2 days late but took a home test and it came positive I was in disbelief so I took another one later and still positive !! I am so happy I can not even describe it. I thank God for it cause this is an answered prayer !!
    Congrats! You should go introduce yourself in your due date room if you haven't yet.

adnaw1120 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by liontamer View Post
    Congrats! You should go introduce yourself in your due date room if you haven't yet.

thanks, where is that room ? I'm still a little lost in this forum :s

ClaudiaP4 Guest

Unhappy Is it really a positive?

I am extremly confused and hope to get some answers. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for almost a year now. Last month I got my period twice, and I'm not even sure when my next period is supposed to come. I was having a few pregnancy like symptoms. I had a few dizzy spells at work, and that day I felt extremly sick. I've been having lower back aches/pain and I'm feeling a little bit of cramps. I took four pregnancy tests to make sure I had the same answer on all of them. They all came back positive! My husband wanted me to take one last pregnancy test at the doctor's, and the one I took there came back negative. I am so confused and dont know whether to feel happy, upset, worried. Can anyone tell me why this happend? Thank you.

thanks, where is that room ? I'm still a little lost in this forum :s
    She means the May Due Dates room. I know I've seen you post in there already, though.

JenD Guest

I'm excited but nervous. I took a test on Saturday and it was positive. Took another test on Sunday and it was also positive. I was to start my period this week, but nothing. The thing is that I'm not cramping, my breast are not sore/tender/swollen. I have an appointment in 2 weeks to see the Dr. I just want to make sure something is there. I have read some of the early signs. I dont have any but the missed period and/or test taking. I guess those are the big ones. I feel like there should be something else to let me know. I think my sixth sense told me before I really knew. I dont know what to think.

MissPugh14 Guest

Someone please give me some advice. I'm 4 days late and stol negative test results. I can feel it in my heart that my child is growing in side my womb. Yall I rashly need some advice on what to do.

purplestar12 Guest

I am wondering if I could be pregnate. I have a 4 month old son. But lately i have been nauseous and feeling very tired. I cant eat creamy foods. I did take a test in October and that was negetive. Im going to get a home pregnancy test today.

Hello to all. I'm new here, but my husband and I are ready for a little-bit. My last period was from Nov. 1 to Nov. 7. We were active every day to every other day after my AF. On Nov. 22 I started having a bit of an upset tummy, just nasuea/tummy ache. My boobs got super sore. Super light cramps. (I have always suffered with severe cramps.) I've had two negative test, on the 24 and 27. I now have light bleeding and still felling some nausea, which I have never had on AF. I don't know what to think.