Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Early Pregnancy signs/symptoms

Default hoping not preg

my period was sept 11 and lasted 5 days as usual, im due for it tomorrow, yes i have a long cycle,,my baby is six months old, i also have a son who is seven and a daughter who is five,,we are all set on little people and are very happy with three,,well two or more weeks ago my boobs (nipples) started hurting, which doesnt happen to me, unless my period is going on and even then sometimes nothing,,ive had heart burn bad, ive never had morning sickness at all, but i almost pulled over the other day because all of a sudden i was going to throw up,,in a blink of an eye it went away, lower back pain like i pulled a muscle or something, but that is now gone, i had it for about a week,,im hoping this is NOTHING, my last baby was an emergency C section, and still i have nightmares,,what do you ladied think?

oh im sorry i mean last period was oct 11

Jennafer22 Guest

Congratulations!!!

CJJC Guest

helo everyone..my last period was 19oct.i had intercourse 26oct..thats my first tym that i had an intercourse...is it posible for me to become pregnant?..
    Last edited by CJJC; 11-18-2008 at 02:19 AM.

Question Here's a puzzle

Had AF on Nov.8, then started light on Dec.6, light to moderate Dec.7, normal period day Dec.8, spotting Dec.9. Now in my history of cycles my boobs hurt for a week or two before i start, but the day they quit hurting is when i usually start. Today no sign of spotting anymore but my boobs still hurt. So i took an EPT figuring it would be negative, just something screwy with my body going on. It was positive. Had beta drawn and it's 22. Still waiting to see what progesterone is. So the question in my mind is: is the value just there because i misscarried or is it really there? After two misscarriages this year you can understand my skepticism. My stomach has been messing with me all day. Just confused.
    Last edited by jipsy76; 12-10-2008 at 07:23 PM.

happygirl19 Guest

hi girls im kinda new at this!!!! but iam concerned!!!....i mean it could be like really early for me to know if iam really pregnant, since my period starts until the 19th of dec, but i have not been feeling any of the early pregnancy syptoms....so yall think that is because its too soon or is it because im just plain not pregnant? I know this quietion could be like so straight forward but im worried!!! and i just dont want to be disappointed at the end of the road!:-( (hope yall understad!)

so please help me with any experienced or nonexperienced advise that yall may have....When is it when i should start feeling all these symptoms? how far into my pregnancy?

Thank you all...

softncurvy3@yahoo.ca Guest

Default yay we are expecting

well great news I am now expecting, my husband and I are so excited. here are the symptoms that i have had so far.

- some diziness
    -headaches
    -backaches
    -nauseous no morning sickness(i'm lucky i guess)
    -i did have some slight cramping at the start but that is gone now
    -very tired
    -peeing alot
    -feel weak
    -tender breasts
    -some cravings
    -and i am showing even though i am only 9 weeks along i am showing already
    -no spotting or bleeding of any kind either

lilmomma Guest

Default Signs/symptoms

I'm about 4 weeks along and just got a positive test... I was feeling really mild cramping that went on everyday for about a week... it would come and go. Also I was a lot more hungry than usual.

9. Default

congrats!!!
    Amy(24) Mark(27) Married 3/3/2006Mark Edward III born 08/31/09
    ~*A Godly Marriage in an Ungodly World -- Blog*~

Dawn Heading Guest

Default Question

I have a 2 year old and my and I have been trying to have another baby for about a year now. My periods have always been irregular and now I have having lower back pain and nausea whenever I eat something and also I have problems going to the bathroom but I am a little uneasy about taking the test that I bought today because I don't want to get my hopes up. Can someone please help me. I would love to be pg again but I don't want to take it and then find out it is negative and then be disappointed. It is possiable even though I have had a child that it is harder to know if I am pregnant after having my son.

jlv_asp Guest

Hi there,
    I need I guess someone to say, YES YOU ARE! my husband is not home for a bit and I took two First Response test one last night, one this morning. The first one had the dark line/light pink line (2 lines! yah!) then this morning 2 more lines, about the same pink-ness.
    The calculations say about 5 weeks.
    Symptoms:
    - very little cramps, once in a blue moon
    - confused a lot, not focused on finishing sentences, forgetful big time! ( I was blaming the holiday and work )
    - HUGE sore boobs...LOL

Other than that, no other symptoms to speak of...

Now, I have been drinking wine frequently, eating soft cheeses and I love sushi...[but now have obviously stopped, and cut my morning coffee in half] I feel screwed but really excited!

Any re-assurance before the husband comes home so I can brainstorm with him...cheers!

Sounds like I should tell you . . . CONGRATS!! Have a Happy and Healthy 9 months!

jlv_asp Guest

THANKS! Took the digital first response last night. It said Yes. woo hoo...!!!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, im new here.
    I think i may be prego, but im waiting a few days before i test. having alot of symptoms, hope they are not "phantom".

Quote Originally Posted by nadya View Post
    Just wanted to say hello to everyone, im new here.
    I think i may be prego, but im waiting a few days before i test. having alot of symptoms, hope they are not "phantom".
    Good luck!

16. Default

welcome! Feel free to post around other parts of the forum! If youre TTC, please join us in the TTC forum! We'd love to have you!!

Thanks guys!!! yeah ive been having alot of symptoms. but i didnt think they could be because of pregancy. as of today im late.

period was due yesterday,
    pinching/cramping/stretching feeling in my left ovary it feels like. comes and goes. no spotting.

Im drinking water like crazy for the past 2-3 weeks.

Tired/dizzy
    brests are sore at the top and aroun the sides near my arms. but it doesnt hurt to bad to touch them. They feel like they are heavy.

Ive had alot of leg cramping and boy am i gassy!!! sorry if that was TMI LOL.

I keep telling myself that im not so i dont get my hopes up.

If i am though, it will be a suprise, we were not trying.

18. Default

ooo well definitely POAS and let us know!

How many days late are you? Or when was your last period? Pregnancies can be VERY different. One you can have morning sickness, the next nothing. I have 4 sisters and they have assured me that every pregancy is different and not to take notes. So it is very likely for you not recognize your pregnant. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Heading View Post
    I have a 2 year old and my and I have been trying to have another baby for about a year now. My periods have always been irregular and now I have having lower back pain and nausea whenever I eat something and also I have problems going to the bathroom but I am a little uneasy about taking the test that I bought today because I don't want to get my hopes up. Can someone please help me. I would love to be pg again but I don't want to take it and then find out it is negative and then be disappointed. It is possiable even though I have had a child that it is harder to know if I am pregnant after having my son.

bump
    I'm Emma (31) DH 32 TTC #1 since April 07.Nov 08 ICSI abandoned - severe OHSS.FET 2 frosties put back

Default Pregnent and Confused

Okay so I took a blood test yesterday and confirmed I am pregnant. I have sore nipple, cramps, bloating, and a little back pain. So the way I figure it I'm only two maybe three weeks. However I got 3 possitive home tests as well. So I'm wondering is it possible to get positive pee tests at only about three weeks and have all the symptoms I do. I don't have an AF so it is hard to judge when I actually got pg. I took clomid on the 4th thru the 8th of December. I guess it is possible that I got pregnant last month but I had my yearly exam on the the 3rd. Can u get a pap and the doc not know your preg. I'm confused. I wish I could go to the doc now and find out but my first appt isn't until 13 Feb!! I have no patience.

Oh and I know this is weird but my down there smell changed. I had noticed it about a week before my BFP.
    Last edited by Reicheru; 12-31-2008 at 06:24 AM.
    Rachael, Jon (DH), & Jaron (DS)

Facebook

shunt Guest

Default Could i be pregnant

Hi. I am trying to get pregnant, so my boyfriend and i had intercourse 6 days before my period is expected to come on and he ejaculated in me about 5times, could i be pregnant and if so how long would it be before i can test?

if it is only 6 days before your supposed to have your period then the chances are slim to none. Most fertile women ovulate around the middle of their cycle so if you have the ideal 28 day cycle then you ovulate on the 14th day so the 12 13 14 15 days of your cycle are the best for conception.

kittysle30 Guest

Question could i be?

i am 4 weeks late of my pd. I took a hpt 3 wks ago andit was neg, my cycles are 31 days on a reg basis, ive had mild crmping that comes and goes, headache, sore breast, tired all the time, mild nausea in the evening, and i feel bloated all the time, oh and ive gotten indegestion horrable. Could ibe? i dont want to get my hopes up om being pg. its always been a dream to have anothere baby.

nadya:

Yes! What is up with the left ovary pinching/cramping feeling?

I have been experiencing that ever since ovulation about 5-6 days or so ago. It is so bizarre! Let's be hopeful!

AmandaRae529 Guest

OK...I'm going to try to remember symptoms and when they started. I want an HONEST opinion...bring me back down to earth if need be

5 DPO to present-slight cramping in lower abdomen
    Fatigue/very weak
    Increased hunger for a few days, nausea and some food aversions starting today (10 DPO)
    10 DPO headache
    Dry eyes...and I notice it because I wear contacts which normally don't bother me but I can't seem to keep them moist the past 3-4 days
    7-10 DPO, slight cramping also has some twinges/pinching feeling, mainly on left side
    Tired...can't seem to get enough sleep AT ALL!

dalisiamarie Guest

Default am i prego

this is crazy L0L ! =)
    Last edited by dalisiamarie; 01-17-2009 at 10:52 PM.

Default 34yr old Nebraskan

I had my last period on the 9th Dec 2008, I was supposed to have my period on the 9th of Jan or the 13th Jan but haven't had it yet, and took pg test but was negative

I am new to this forum I had my last period on january 18th my cycle is about 25 days every month and had unprotected sex from january 29th thru february 1st i feel some cramps but no other symptoms is there a chance I could of got pregnant because I am trying to get pregnant I am 38 going on 39 and i had 2 children one at 19 and one at 21 are my chances good that I could be pregnant right now I hope I was fertile during those days any advice? Is it too soon to experience any symptoms?

BeanFred Guest

My period is due feb. 11 but i've had sore brests since the 25th of jan. Not only are they sore but they are swollen and my nipples look like half dollars (never had that b4). My lower back hurts also. I'm also tired all the time. I have even missed work from being so tired. Could I be preggers?