Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Early Pregnancy signs/symptoms

1. Default

Ok I'am new too did I ask question in wrg spot?

Quote Originally Posted by elixirbeth View Post
    My last period was the week of July 7th. My partner and I were very sexually active during the weeks that followed until the middle of last week when I began experiencing cramps. I took a pregnancy test, and it came back negative. I started spotting yesterday, which is unusual for me. The blood is light pink to red, and doesn't require a tampon. I've had headaches and felt tired and cranky. I took ANOTHER home pregnancy test yesterday and it also came back negative.

My period isn't due for another week (at least), but this spotting concerns me. Could I be pregnant?

(At this point, I don't have sore breasts or nausea)

ADVICE PLEASE!
    U COULD DEFINATELY BE PREGNANT AND YOUR BODY MAY NOT HAVE DEVELOPED ENOUGH HCG FOR THE HPT TO DETECT ESPECIALLY SEEING THAT YOU ARE NOT DUE FOR ANOTHER WEEK WAIT TILL AF IS LATE AND TEST AGAIN IF STILL NO BFP THAN GIVE IT ANOTHER WEEK OR TWO AND TEST AGAIN IF NOTHING THAN CALL YOUR DOCTOR REMEMBER NOT EVERYONE HAS THE SAME SYMPTOMS.

3. Default

Do some women lose weight in the begining of theire pregnancy?
    I have lost 3 pound in just a few days, not that I don't need too but I have not been trying to.
    :pray: for Briana143's BFP!:buddies: Praying for liljazzy1122's BFP! and all the women ttc

Default Sick?

I am supposed to AF on August 6th. Last night and today I have felt a little qweezie. Is it too early to feel morning sickness? Also, we have been TTC for two months. Both months during and after O my boobs have been swollen and sore. Last month it ended after AF. Is this normal?

Thanks for your help!

Anyone experience the symptom of excessive saliva??? I am now, since yesterday. I looked it up on the internet and guess what one of the causes of excessive saliva is PREGNANCY - - Let's hope that when I test on the 5th or after it's a

Here's the website:http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/exc...saliva/AN01744

I would test right away!!! If you haven't gotten your period that would be a big indicator that you are!!!! Test and let us know what happens!!

Good Luck

GOD IS GOOD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by perez_fam. View Post
    ok....so i took 3 pregnancy test and they all came out positive....but now im getting a whole lot of cramps like if I'm going to get my period....whats going on??? is that normal??? im going to my doctors soon but im scared...help...
    That could be implantation that feels similar to AF cramps. It could also be the uterus stretching. As long as there is no bleeding with it, that is most likely what it is.
    Last edited by srh38; 08-11-2008 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Added information

8. Default

Hey everyone!

So I'm not sure if I am actually pregnant, but I've had the worst heartburn for the past three days and I never get heartburn, like, ever. I've also had backaches and I've been very tired and moody.

I have never had a regular period so it's hard for me to tell if I've missed one or not but these are very odd symptoms. I know it's very possible and the time frame would make sense. I haven't had any other symptoms really, do you think I could be pregnant?

Sorry, I've never been pregnant before, so I have no idea what to look for and I don't really have anybody to talk to about it. I'd love to get some feedback. Thanks a bunch ladies!
    Last edited by JayJay320; 08-24-2008 at 01:33 PM. Reason: adding stuff

Question Wondering

Hi everyone, ok heres the story..i was on depo for 2 years and my last shot was supposed to be april of 07, never got it and have been trying to get pregnant since. i have been pretty regular about 4 months after i stopped getting the shot. now all of a sudden i am a week late and my chest hurts bad to the touch, there are also days that i just dont want to get out of bed for work. i already have a 6 yr old son so i was wondering, what do you think and is it to early for these symptoms?

Default Help!

So I am pretty late for my period. It usually never goes this long. Normal people get it every 28 to 30 days. I get mine every 35 to 40 days. Well today is the 45th day. I am ttc and I just took a test and I could have sworn I saw a faint positive. Then I thought maybe Im just convincing myself I saw it. So Ive been reading and it looks as though everyone reccomends using a first response test. I will be gettin one of those on thursday. Does anyone have any advice for me??? I feel like if its negative all my hopes will be shattered... :o[

I recently found out I was pregnant and wanted to add my early pregnancy signs. I suspected very early on.
    From 2dpo on: quick stitch-like cramps on right side of abdomen, sometimes right up under my ribs. Not really AF-style at all.
    From 5dpo-13 dpo: pretty bad lower backache
    From 6dpo on: food aversions- no longer want coffee or tea. This was really strange because I always have coffee or tea both in the morning and afternoon. Also, excessive thirst.
    From 7dpo on- tender breasts. Start becoming more full/firm at 12 dpo.
    8dpo- implantation spotting. Only found, though, in a post-BD clean-up. Not sure if I would have seen it otherwise. Was a small spot of pink CM.
    9 dpo- yellow creamy cm(never have).
    13dpo- hair is already different. a bit oily. My hair is fine so it's easy to see.
    I tested neg on 9dpo(too early!) and then pos on 15dpo.
    Last edited by Ebennet; 04-15-2010 at 03:33 PM.

softncurvy3@yahoo.ca Guest

Default personal question

My husband and I are trying to conceive, but everytime we make love, the sperm comes back out of me, is this normal or are we doing something wrong. Please if anybody can help answer my question. We want to have a baby soon, and want to make sure that all is well.

Thanks

13. Smile Tender Breasts or Nipples? Which, both, or neither?

So, here's a question I can't seem to find an answer to...

A symptom of early pregnancy that can happen as early as 1-2 weeks after conception is "tender breasts". Does this refer to the whole breast, is it referring to the nipples themselves, do you have to have both, or are neither a really definite sign of anything?

Hell if I know.

14. Red face

Quote Originally Posted by 2much2soon View Post
    Roughly 2-3 weeks ago I engaged in unprotected sex...stupid i know..and i was expecting my period soon after...However...it has yet to come. I kept waiting for it, and i assumed with moving into my new place and everything it was just a little delayed..Until i noticed i really havent been eating, and when i do, i absolutely craving fruit and i am ridiculously thirsty. I mean, ive been going through about 3 water bottles a day, which i have NEVER done in my life... And, ive been getting a lot of sleep, but i have been noticing that i have very dark circles under my eyes..Also, last week i noticed some dark brown spotting, and i thought i was getting my period, but it was very little, and it stopped after a few days...The area around my nipples appears to be darker..but my breasts are not tender, i dont feel any nausia, and, i mean, its just too soon to have the symptoms right? its all in my head, or there are reasonable explanations right? =/

Any advice, i am completely open to....

Im bearly 18, just entered college...Im scared..i cant be pregnant.... right...?
    Hey honey! I'm new to the game myself, and have yet to actually get pregnant, though my husband and I are trying our hardest, but it sounds to me that everything you have are telltale early symptoms of pregnancy. That's just from what I've read and from what I've been told, mind you, but if our situations were reversed, I wouldn't mind trading symptoms with you.

On the other hand, I remember how it was moving into college, and it's not unfathomable that your body is just stressed out and responding to the stress in unusual ways.

One thing to do is to wait until you're sure you've missed your usual period start date and use a pregnancy test.

Either way, you've got a lot of support on these boards. Please take care of yourself!!! :pray:

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Cow View Post
    So, here's a question I can't seem to find an answer to...

A symptom of early pregnancy that can happen as early as 1-2 weeks after conception is "tender breasts". Does this refer to the whole breast, is it referring to the nipples themselves, do you have to have both, or are neither a really definite sign of anything?

Hell if I know.
    Hmm.. I honestly don't remember my nipples being sore for my bfp's?? I don't think they were though.. I Think it was more of that heavy achy feeling of the whole breast itself. HOpe that helps??

16. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LilMama View Post
    Hmm.. I honestly don't remember my nipples being sore for my bfp's?? I don't think they were though.. I Think it was more of that heavy achy feeling of the whole breast itself. HOpe that helps??
    Thanks for your help! I did a bit more research and found that the nipples being sore can be a symptom, as well as the entire breast being sore. Hope that it's for the right reason!

:pray: for a sometime soon!!!

AWESOME!! I hope so too hon.. GL!

Post TTC for 3 months now could I be pregnant?

Ok. I had a period Aug 9 and one week after had some spotting, not alot but enough for pantyliner. On the 30th had extrememly bad pain in right ovary area. Went to hosp, neg blood test for pregnancy, neg pee test. Due for period but today instead of period, had one little spot of brown spot. Only enough for one wipe. ?!?! Really confused. I had a cyst burst this month too. What the heck though, I am not having the usual pms symptoms, and I am really tired. Could you be pregnant and it not show up on tests?!?
    AGH
    :sleep:

Momma to 3 little heathen boys! ~Love them just the same~

Default Pregos a no go.l

Ahh, well maybe next month. I hate this whole waiting game with TTC! Its horrible and every twinge is a hope that it might be a symptom.
    Princess: 31 Beast: 33-- x3 Beast princes 03,04,07
    ~STC Again since 2008~After 6 years of struggles, heartbreaks, and many losses...
    BFP! January 20th. HB:120..HB:160..HB:145

well, my husband and myself are trying to have a baby, but i don't know if I am pregnant or not, This last week and a half, i have had to pee like crazy, I pee before i go to bed, i wake up in the middle of the night to go pee and then i pee when i get up in th morning, all withing like 4 hours of eachother, usually i don't pee so much, also I feel nauseous every now and then, not every day but maybe every other day, no vommiting, but i do have a pretty strong stomache,i have been really bloated lately,my back aches all the time,and i keep haveing these strong feelings that i am, not that that means anything, also my abdomen area is very tender tp the touch, I have a first response test, but my period is not due for about another week, is it to early to do the test? or should i do it?also I feel really tired all the time.

Ok. I actually took the time to read most of the thread. I will list my symptoms with my first children.

*Dizzy
    *Nauseous
    *Moody
    *Cold all the time. (with my first one) my 3rd one I was extremely hot.
    *Strange food cravings after I was about 8 weeks with all of them. For instance, I craved Sardines with mustard. I don't even like them. I craved Oysters and hot sauce with my second one and the last one I had to have muscles with Mayo or I would cry (literally). Normally, I HATE these foods.
    *EXTREMELY tired. All the time.
    *Weird hair growth. (On my chest and stomache like a man. lol. I think it was all the boy hormones...lol).
    *Period like bleeding for the first couple of months with my first one and the same with my last one.

I did NOT have these symptoms either:
    *Tender Breast
    *Cramping
    *Dreams
    *Weight loss or gain (until the 4th month)

So, it just goes to show that every pregnancy is different and every woman is different.
    ~STC Again since 2008~After 6 years of struggles, heartbreaks, and many losses...

mscarey Guest

uncertain.

hi, i took my 2month birthcontrol shot in July. i saw my period Aug 7-11 but i missed my next shot on Sept 1. i have not yet seen my period and i had been having sex.
    i took a test but at first there was no result then i re-pee on it and it came out neg. i have been having these migrane headaches,peeing alot always tired after work(where i only sit down in ac all day) and have slight back pains.

could i be preg? or could it just be a delay in my period seein as i missed my second shot?

please help me......

jennifer.crews1 Guest

Question Hey everyone. I have a question

I started my period on sunday august 31, 2008. On my 3rd and 4th days of my period I had unprotected intercourse with my fiance. That next day I was no longer bleeding. That is very unusual for me because i usually go all seven days. Since then I have been having some pains shooting around in my stomach and a lot of gas. In the first week i was kind of sleeping more than usual and just a couple days ago I have noticed that my nipples are sore. What do you think the chances are that I may be pregnant.

Jennifer

jennifer.crews1 Guest

Hey there MSCAREY,

I was on the depo a while ago and i got off of it b/c my fiance and I decided that we wanted to try and have a baby. My doctor told me that depending on how long you have been on the depo it could take anywhere from 3 months to a year to get out of your system which will cause you to be less likely to get pregnant. Your symptoms may just be a delay in your period as a result of a change in your birth control methods. The depo definately affects everyone differently. I would consult your doctor and have them do a pregnancy test on you. I believe they can get results as early as 10 to 15 days.
    Last edited by jennifer.crews1; 09-12-2008 at 09:24 AM. Reason: needed to add whom I was replying to

Kimie Guest

Exclamation Any of your opinions would be great

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post, but I'm hoping some of you can help me!
    I am really not sure if it's possible that I'm pregnant.

I had sex with my boyfriend on the 28th August and on the 30th August I got my period. My period ended on the 6th September.

Since around the 5th September, i started experiencing headaches and dizziness. The headaches have calmed down, but am now extremely dizzy most of the time. I am feeling sick and my appetite has changed - as in I don't feel hungry. When i do eat, I will only eat certain things, where as usually I will eat anything.I am also extremely tired and weak.

2 days ago, I went to the toilet and noticed a bit of blood, it was only visable on the toilet paper, but it started off pink and the next day was a bit brown.It has stopped now.

My question is, could it be possible that I got pregnant before my period?
    I went to the doctor with my symptoms and he asked if I could be pregnant, but I told him no, cause I was thinking that if I had my period it was impossible.

Any of your opinions would be greatly appreciated because I really don't know what to think at the moment!

Kimie

If I were you I would get a pregnancy test, cause I have read that some women do actually still bleed even when they are pregnant, not many but some do. So i would check cause it sounds like you may be having some symptome. However I would wait a little longer though and see if it goes away within a week if not then go see the doctor.

hello is anyone here for some advice

oops
    Last edited by hendhe3; 09-18-2008 at 03:15 PM.

Have you missed a period? Are you on BC? Are you ttc?
    Oh and welcome to APA too!

Default Am I Pregnant

Hi everyone I have a question the last time i started my period was July 31,2008 and it ended August 5,2008.Do you think I could be pregnant