I am trying to figure out what is going on with my body right now. I've had nausea, vomiting, sore and enlarged breasts, mood swings, irritability, fatigue, bloating, a linea nigra, to name a few of my pregnancy symptoms. I took two HPT both were negative. I'm about 3 days late, which is very uncommon, I went to the doctor yesterday and the urine test and blood test were both negative. I had a miscarriage 2.5 months ago, and I'm concerned that there is a lingering problem, maybe I need a D&C. The doctor I went to was very short with me and didn't even want to do the blood test, and didn't even tell me if it was quantative or qualitative, she also wouldn't consider doing anything other then pregnancy testing. Obviously I need a new doctor, but I'm really getting concerned. The only pregnancy I've had, I lost at 8 weeks. I'm going to get a copy of the results so my husband (he's a nurse) can review them and see if they're leaving anything out. Normally I wouldn't be concerned about being a few days late, but my symptoms concern me. I have never had these symptoms except when I was pregnant, we aren't trying to get pregnant, and even when I get sick I never vomit. These symptoms are much worse then when I was pregnant. Any ideas on what could cause these symptoms?