Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best toddler words?

Default Best toddler words?

According to my sons, my DH will be having a birthday on Dec eleventeen. Every night we eat dinner in the chicken. And this morning at the mall, we took the alligator down to the first floor to see Santa.

Anybody else?
    My 3 yo cuties!

When Travis gets frustrated, he'll say, "For goodness' snake!"

According to Cody I am 6 units long, he is 4 units long, volcanoes have been erupting for millions of years, and he really wants some smores with smarshmellows.

Totally random!

My DD likes to eat bemanas, and canarope!

*Kimberly* Mommy to Hayden (7), Alexis (5), Makenzie & Brooke (18m)!
    Looking for some bows for your little one? check us out --> www.sweetnsassycouture.com

Last time my 3 year old was sick, he said he had a bad tummy in his throat.
    ~Andrea~

Noe has a cold. This weekend she ran into the family room, where her sister was watching tv, and said "I need a Netflix!" Her sister said "You can't have it, I'm already using it," after which I yelled over to her, "She means a Kleenex."
    I can only imagine how confused Noe was to be told her sister was already using the tissue she wanted to wipe her nose with ...
    -- mom to DD1 1/98 and DD2 10/09

DS 4 still insists there's no such thing as an "alligator" and a "crocodile", no they are one in the same, a creature called a "crocogator".

He's also told my dad "Daddy you have fur on your back... like the dog!"

The 2 year old loves to say "Oh mah goodness!" He also mixes up "burp" and "fart" so I get to hear "Mommy I fart mah mouff!" or "Mommy I burp mah bum!" quite a bit.

Oh I'm gonna inject one from my childhood too. My sister and I used to call the pug's face his "frou" or "frew" or however you'd spell that. And we'd go "Mom! The dog's frouing at me make him stop!"
    Last edited by Dreya; 12-03-2012 at 04:45 PM.
    Megan (29) and Jayson (31) Happily married 9 years

Ha ha- lots of cute examples!!
    My 3 yo cuties!

Kyle loves talking about the refridgergator and fleezer. I love it!

Sammi(me)~DH(Troy)~DS(Kyle)~DD(Rebecca)

DD2 is still learning to count past 20 without saying "twenty ten, twenty eleven, etc"
    Thing 1 (8), Thing 2 (5), Thing 3 (2)

Our 2 year old calls tissues "achoos" and says it like she's sneezing. Anything that there are two or more of she says there are "twos of them."
    ~ Shannon
    Michael, Married October, 2003
    Jessica, June 2005 ~ Kyle, September 2007 ~ Michaela, March 2010 ~ Abigail, June 2012

My DDtold me "you should never park in the stapled space unless you are stapled" ( disabled).

These are great! Olivia pronounces the name Sebastian as Be-Jasmine. And the stroller is the slerrler (lol - I've never tried to spell it how she pronounces it!)

Anne (37) DH (37) Olivia (4) Harrison (1)

Katie puts stirrup (and adamantly insists it's not syrup) on her pancakes and waffles, she gets busy (dizzy) when she spins around in circles, and she puts her stuffs in her bag.
    Last edited by LanceBabe; 12-04-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    Lynne, Grandma to three beautiful girls and one handsome little man!

Jude's favorite foods are noo noos and oop (noodles and soup), both always said with great exclamation. He also loves to womp on the bed. Paige is very articulate but her nursery school teacher has a heavy english accent and any new words or foods she learns there she also says with a heavy english accent and will correct us when we pronounce it different.

My DD takes a ride in my DH kickup (pickup). Makes me laugh every time.

these are great.
    DD 05/14/2013

ds calls dd bivian, the first time he found that his pants had a pocket he exclaimed "a pocket mommy: a popcocket!" when he gets mad he tells me to "stay home all day night." and he also thinks that its always someones birthday and will randomly sing "hadda birf day to you..."

Sam interchangeably calls Portal 2 the jumping game. I know there is more. I will come back.
    Our Family <3 Est. July 2007 <3
    Samuel (5 years), Elliott (3 years), and Evelyn (1 year).

Willow says "funderstorm". Momma, it's going to funderstorm today!

When my little cousin came to my baby shower, he said thanks for the baby washer

Whenever my niece wants to be picked up she says "hold you?" Instead of "hold me". It's so cute. Now whenever me or DH wants a hug we say "hold you?" To each other lol

"What kind of yo-gur-et do you want?" "that is mines" and scared you (when she gets scared)

One of my favourites was when she called Ernie and Bert, Ernie and Burp!

Such cuties

We also get me/you reversals- Me pick you up?

I especially love the baby washer!!
    My 3 yo cuties!

The only words I can think of right now is DD will say, "I want E-Auce" meaning "I want Applesauce". Or she calls a Banana a "Me-na". Oh and another cute one is she calls her Uncle Mike, Uncle Bike.

These are awesome! Can't wait til DS starts talking, to see what he comes out with, lol.
    Jennifer

Here's another one DS2 does. Instead of saying "Little rascal" he says "wiggle waggle" - so he says things like "Come back here wiggle waggle", it's so cute!
    Megan (29) and Jayson (31) Happily married 9 years

My DD loves "Sleeping Booty".....

Connor likes to eat "dam crackers" also known as graham crackers- really great when we are in the store and he yells "I want some dam crackers mommy!" He wants to know what we are going to do "today tomorrow". Every morning when he wakes up he sits in his bed and yells either "mama it's cereal time!" Or "mama the sun is up!" Until I go in and get him, I'm sure there's more, I just can't think of them!
    Angela (28) DH, Pat (30) DS Connor (4), DS Leo (2), DS Nathan

I once heard a friend's toddler asking for "lip glop" (lip gloss). I can't wait until DD's vocab starts expanding. Right now, her repertoire consists of hi, bye bye, kitty and dada.
    D-Mama (37) D-Dada (43) and D-Baby (11/02/2011)