Thread: Something isn't quite right

Hybrid View

Default Something isn't quite right

Hello ladies! I am a bit lost. My DH and I are trying for our first. The 22 of November I had a feeling I was pregant, but it was to early to test. I got what might have been my AF, but it would have been the best one in 17 years. I had really light bleeding for me and no cramps. I did have twinges every so often, but no pain. I took a test and got a bfn, but I just can't shake the feeling of something is different. Anyone else like this? Thanks very much.

Could be too early to tell. Test every week until your next AF or Positive. If you really feel funny go to the Doc and have em do a blood test to rule out pregnancy and see whats going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_Laraine View Post
    Could be too early to tell. Test every week until your next AF or Positive. If you really feel funny go to the Doc and have em do a blood test to rule out pregnancy and see whats going on.
    Ditto!

Thanks ladies! I went ahead to the doctor as I still have a negitve test to do blood work. Can't say I like feeling nausous. We will see and I should find out Monday.

Gl
    DH:29 Me:25 TTC: #1 ;) M/C: 07/2012 <3

Good things come in small packages...