Thread: Help me PLEASE lol

Hybrid View

Default Help me PLEASE lol

Hi ladies, I have a question for anyone who can provide some insight. I got my af last mo on the 5th and I took a opk on the 22nd with a+. I havent been regularly taking my temp (my 2yr old got ahold of it lol) so I dont know when I had the O. My dh and I just bd as much as possible haha. So now the prob is I dont know when to test and if its too early. I am on cd29 and have not felt like af is coming yet. I have tested - bc Im a testaholic and have no patience. Please someone help. Im new to this charting and really confused..... Thank you sooooo much!!! Babydust to all

I would test Saturday, dec 8. If you got a + on CD 18, you probably Oed on CD 18, 19 or 20. 2 weeks after that would be this coming weekend. Good luck!!

Ok, I was wrong on the day i got the+ opk, it was on the 26th on my cd 22. I read it wrong sorry ladies.
    kmrk336, thank you for your answer. i guess now I have to wait longer then. But what confuses me is if my af was the 5th, wouldnt I be considered late on the 5th or around then???? Gosh I need to read more lol lol

Nope, typically you will get your period 10-14 days after ovulation. So it all depends on when you ovulate.

Thanks hun fx

Yep! I second everything that kmrk said! I O on CD 17-19 usually, and AF shows 11-12 days later, which is on the short side. Good luck and babydust!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker