Thread: Going nuts! TMI

Smile Going nuts! TMI

Seriously, I feel like I'm mental right now. I've been on APA since 2009 and have been very on and off over the last year. I'm not sure if getting back on was a good idea, because I'm now driving myself loony. Anyway, the reason I'm going so crazy is that I was certain we were out this month because when I checked my cervix yesterday morning there was brown spotting. That is very normal, since my period is due Saturday and I always start spotting 2-3 days in advance. It gets heavier about every 24 hours until AF fully arrives. Well, I've checked my cervix again today because I wasn't noticing the spotting getting heavier. Well, the brown is nearly all gone. I'm so dry it's weird, and my cervix is straight up (it usually tilts back) and is hard as a rock and very closed. Mine's never felt like that before my period. It's got me excited and terrified. I'm not sure if my body is just being tricky or if this could really be it. I won't test until Saturday, just in case it is being tricky and I start really spotting tomorrow. I don't really have symptoms, actually the "girls" are hurting less then usual. AHHHHH! Ok, seriously someone has to talk me down. I feel like I'm going to explode! I don't want to get my hopes up and it just be my body acting stupid. Can you tell I'm an emotional train wreck too? Anyway, really needed to vent to you ladies. Thanks and blessings to anyone who reads this whole thing.
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

Good luck!! Saturday is really like one day away!! My FX for you! When I got my BFP I had barely any symptoms at all, so don't let having no symptoms get you down!

Quote Originally Posted by kmrk336 View Post
    Good luck!! Saturday is really like one day away!! My FX for you! When I got my BFP I had barely any symptoms at all, so don't let having no symptoms get you down!
    Thanks! I'm feeling somewhat excited. My husband is really positive this is it. I'm still a little hesitant. The "girls" have started hurting really bad this afternoon. Not sure whether that's good or bad. The light brown cm has turned into light pink/normal colored. Trying not to get too far ahead. Still have all of tomorrow to start spotting, so I won't get real excited until tomorrow evening. By then I may be completely loony!
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

I remember you Good luck!!!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Thanks beanpop! Still no more spotting as of this morning. Just anxiously trying to wait it out. LOL.

Keep us posted!!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Well, I have started spotting a little heavier and I broke down and took a pg test. BFN. Pretty sure I'm out this month. This just sucks!

I'm sorry Sam. I've been stalking and was so hoping this was it for you. I hope you get that BFP soon.

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Big hugs, Sam. I'm sorry. And wanted to say, I haven't been around much either but I have missed you!
    Mother to seven flying, called home too soon.

I'm sorry for the BFN, I know how heartbreaking that is. But it is nice to see you around again!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

I'm sorry

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

I am sorry.

I am so sorry

I hope next month you have a better test result!!!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e10a4

Thanks ladies. I am bummed, but on to next month. AF is definitely starting. I plan to use OPKs next month to see if that helps at all. I'm also taking the fertility meds that GNC sells. I'm hoping those will help too. I have everything crossed that this next cycle is it!