Thread: A Funny Feeling

Threaded View

Default A Funny Feeling

So here's the low down. Back in Jan I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks. Since March we have been trying on and off due to military training and moves. Since getting established at our new home we have had 1 near miss where I was a week late and then right before Thanksgiving I was having weird cycle symptoms. Like nausea and food aversions, reoccurring migraines, and extreme fatigue. Now, I do have an active 4 yr old so that could account for the fatigue. I never really had that "feeling" with the near misses. I am not due for my next cycle till the 19th of this month, but I woke up in the middle of the night last night and I haven't been able to shake this feeling like something is different. I woke up and the 1st thought that popped into my head was that I was pregnant. I didn't feel that with my son till I was a good month into the pregnancy and I just think it is too early to "feel" anything. My Mom says to listen to the feeling and that my body may know. I am just too worried about having hope and having it swiped out form under me after all this time and everything. Has anyone ever just felt pregnant and end up being pregnant? Hubby isn't much help since he is a wait and see and don't think about it kind of guy, which drives me nuts. As for any current weirdness, I didn't have the normal cramps with my cycle and it wasn't quite normal. It was red and clotty (TMI) but not as heavy as I would have expected. And then a few days ago I got what we think is a really bad stomach bug that had me in bed for 48 hrs with abdominal cramps, nausea, and mild vomiting. Not sure if that could mean anything or just plain convenient timing.
    Last edited by oreooverlord; 12-01-2012 at 11:17 PM.