Thread: Just need to vent

Default Just need to vent

I know this is trivial but it bothered me....today we were at the library and I was browsing through Christmas books. I saw one that looked promising until I saw (paraphrasing) "C is for cow's milk which you drank." Um I don't think so. Baby Jesus didnt drink cows milk!

That stuff gets me too. Lol. So dumb!

Mommy to Piper 6/5/09 and an 11/2011
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Glad I'm not the only one

Blog Entries

How silly! Obviously the author wasn't really thinking and just looking to finish up her alphabet set up.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Quote Originally Posted by JJorn View Post
    How silly! Obviously the author wasn't really thinking and just looking to finish up her alphabet set up.
    I know right!

Quote Originally Posted by JJorn View Post
    Definitely!
    Jennifer

Better to annoy the breastfeeding moms over the public at large Can you imagine the hailstorm of disgust that would rain down on that authors head if she had instead said "B is for the breast which nurtured you"?

I get annoyed at this stuff too. There's many a book I won't buy or show we turn off because of ridiculous things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MomOfAnOnly View Post
    Better to annoy the breastfeeding moms over the public at large Can you imagine the hailstorm of disgust that would rain down on that authors head if she had instead said "B is for the breast which nurtured you"?

I get annoyed at this stuff too. There's many a book I won't buy or show we turn off because of ridiculous things like this.
    So true!