Ill be 25w tomorrow and I think the last 2 weeks or so I have been so tired that getting up and down from the couch is hard. I measured about 27 weeks at my 23 week appointment. With my first pregnancy it was a single, but I never felt like this even at the end and I worked up until I delivered.

I am so exhausted physically that I can't seem to do even simple things. Doesn't help that I live alone with 4 pets and an almost 6 year old. I did hire cleaning ladies, but I don't have enough support. Yesterday my mom brought fish sticks over for DD and then asked me to make dinner while she watched the news, I set the table and cleaned up too.

I am on bedrest now for 6-8 hours a day, my energy levels are significantly down since I started that. I am so tired I just want to sit and cry about it. I think emotionally I'm tired too, trying to plan and realizing how how I am to having the boys is weighing me down and making me sad. I guess I'm just down. I'm happy to be pregnant and am blessed that things are going as smoothly as they are, but I'm tired and can't imagine what it's gonna be like in a few more weeks.