Thread: Terrible OB experience today,

mrsbrill Guest

Default Terrible OB experience today,

I am not sure if this is the right category to post it, but I just feel so helpless and so stress right now. few weeks ago,i posted in this forum regarding the blood when I urinate but that has gone away, and today I went to the OB-gyn clinic to get my TVUS result and it turns out that I have a cyst with septation (?) on my right ovary. the doctor asked me to go back in 2 weeks to have another U/S to see if it was gone or if its still there. I got a little irritated because I had my TVUS last Oct 5, and I just got the result today, and on top of that, I had waited for 2 and a half hours inside the clinic, and I got that news. the doctor talked to me for about 10 mins and I didn't know what to ask more. I asked him if I should be worried, he said he cannot guarantee that the cyst was benign or malignant. so he told me to go back after 2 weeks for another U/S. my husband was a little mad because it took ages for us to get the result and then I waited for so long today, he told me to find another doctor.

My period had been prolonged ranging from 30-40 days , and I cannot pin-point my ovulation, and I haven't had done a pregnancy test, we are also trying to conceive, my questions: has anyone here had gotten pregnant eventhough they had some sort of cyst in their ovaries? do I still have a chance to get pregnant?

Please bear with me, I don't know what to do, and I feel so helpless and I really do not have much of friends here to talk to as I am new in this country. I am so stress.

And thank you for the time to read.

I think I would put trying to get pregnant on hold until I got to the bottom of this cyst situation. If it is cancer...not saying it is or trying to freak you out at all...you will want to handle that ASAP, and probably can't do what would be needed if you are pregnant. I would go back in two weeks, if he is still clueless or not being proactive I would find a new Doctor. I wish you all the best.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (5 1/2) and Jericho (3)
    My Blog!