Thread: Protein S and C levels...normal :-)

Hybrid View

Default Protein S and C levels...normal :-)

Just wanted to update...very happy to not have deficiencies! My factor v Leiden was also neg :-)

My brother is seeing a hematologist...hoping he never has to go through having clots again.

Blog Entries

That's great! I also hope that your brother never has to deal with a clot again.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    Check out our business, JRSolutions.

Glad to hear the good news! Hope you're brother is feeling 100% again soon!

Happy to hear you are in the clear, hope your brother is feeling better!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

tiggerlb Guest

Glad you are in the clear. Your brother will probably need to be on blood thinners the rest of his life so he will not suffer clots again. There maybe a chance that after the docs are certain that the clots are broke up that he may beable to just take a daily dose of asprin a day. I just hope he does not develope a resistance to the thinners as my mom did and could no longer use the cheaper ones and ended up on lovenox whish over 8 yrs agao was 1800.00 a monthh with out ins and half that with. My mom got lucky though and found a program at the hospital that she only paid 3 bucks a month.

That is great news!

Such good news that your tests came back normal!!! I hope your brother doesn't have to experience that again.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (5 1/2) and Jericho (3)
    My Blog!

Thanks ladies!

I picked up my lab results today and not all of the testing was on there. So either they didn't run them, the results aren't back yet, or they're abnormal and my Dr hasn't signed off on them.

When I went for the blood draw there was some initial confusion because my lab wasn't equipped to do the testing so I had to go to the hospital and since the tests aren't in their system they had to send me with a paper order. I'm thinking paperwork error...going to call tomorrow.