Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Has there been a .NET in here lately?

I have been MIA again Sorry guys! How is everyone doing?
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

I'm just waiting around to see if AF shows up this week. I think I Oed on the 5th but DH was working out of town. I had some ewcm on the 9th though that had me suspicious...we dtd so we'll see I guess. I poas (frer) this morning on a whim but bfn. If no AF I'll poas again Christmas morning :-) . If still a bfn and no AF I'll chalk it up to the up-down bfing hormones :-) .

Other than that I'm busy getting ready to head up north this weekend to spend Christmas with family. I can't wait...eeeek only 5 more days!!

I'm good! Enjoying being home! Pretty crampy today so I am sure AF will be here on schedule tomorrow. Boo.

I am still fighting being sick and having problems with my ear now. Both my girls have been sick since Thursday and my hubby is sick too. Praying that we all get this kicked before Christmas. We are not being super proactive in TTC right now although we talk about it a lot. DH told me earlier he wanted a baby for Christmas. With us all being sick not much trying going on and with the weight I gained going off my zoloft I feel like I would like to get some of that off first.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    I am still fighting being sick and having problems with my ear now. Both my girls have been sick since Thursday and my hubby is sick too. Praying that we all get this kicked before Christmas. We are not being super proactive in TTC right now although we talk about it a lot. DH told me earlier he wanted a baby for Christmas. With us all being sick not much trying going on and with the weight I gained going off my zoloft I feel like I would like to get some of that off first.
    Eesh, you guys have been through the ringer with this bug...really praying you all feel better before Christmas!

(((Hugs)))...so sorry to hear about the weight gain : /!! I hope you're able to lose it quickly so you can really start ttc :-) How are you doing off the zoloft otherwise? Are you adjusting okay? Most of my family struggle with anxiety and/or depressive disorders...it can be rough!

Etty...bah for AF! I'm waiting around too...not sure if she'll show but I've had some intense cramping here and there. No fun for sure!! Just hoping if she arrives that she'll be gone before the holidays...she's a terrible travelling companion :s!

Kelly, when did you start getting AF after you had your last child? Have you been pretty regular? I don't know how you do it with so many children! You amaze me!

Cass, are you suuuuure AF is coming? You need to start charting like, asap. If AF comes tomorrow then you need to get your butt to Walmart and get a BBT I need to chart stalk you!

Rachel I am so sorry you guys are so sick I really hope everyone gets to feeling better before Christmas!!

I am feeling so ... bored? Nah, that's not the term. Just not overwhelmed I guess I am finally caught up on all of my outstanding orders/Christmas presents with my sewing. I could make more balm, which I will probably do tomorrow. I need to cut and sew two pairs of adult PJ pants but I have to wait and measure my friend tomorrow before I can do that. So instead I have been cleaning. My house is actually getting CLEAN.

What goes good with pork chops? I have boneless pork chops defrosting in the fridge. I am thinking crock pot...but I have no idea how to fix them or what to make for side dishes.

How is everyone doing with Christmas shopping/wrapping? I spent a good 2 hours last night wrapping and got almost everything done. Just waiting on a few things to arrive to wrap the rest

AF should be here for me in a day or two. Haven't felt crampy yet and my temp hasn't dropped yet but there is NO chance I am pregnant since DBF pulled out every time we DTD this cycle except the very last time. Two more AFs before we TTC! I am so excited!

Hello ladies!

I know I haven't been active on here. Trying to not think about TTC!

I've decided on a test day, though. 10 dpo, which is 12 dpt. I figure that way I can be sure it's out of my system, then I'll try again at 12 dpo / 14 dpt. Unfortunately, 10 dpo is Friday. My appointment to talk about our plan of attack for the next cycle is Thursday! So I will be planning for failure before I even test... But, with how thin my lining is and how low the sperm count is, I think it's a good plan.

I've been SO tired today, and a few people have said that's a good sign, but now I'm all sniffly and sneezy, so I'm afraid it's not pregnancy, it's a cold! Hopefully a mild one, I don't want to be sick over Christmas... Bring on the vitamin C and zinc and raw garlic!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal5 View Post
    Hello ladies!

I know I haven't been active on here. Trying to not think about TTC!

I've decided on a test day, though. 10 dpo, which is 12 dpt. I figure that way I can be sure it's out of my system, then I'll try again at 12 dpo / 14 dpt. Unfortunately, 10 dpo is Friday. My appointment to talk about our plan of attack for the next cycle is Thursday! So I will be planning for failure before I even test... But, with how thin my lining is and how low the sperm count is, I think it's a good plan.

I've been SO tired today, and a few people have said that's a good sign, but now I'm all sniffly and sneezy, so I'm afraid it's not pregnancy, it's a cold! Hopefully a mild one, I don't want to be sick over Christmas... Bring on the vitamin C and zinc and raw garlic!!
    Good luck Janet! Being sick over Christmas is awful so I am really hoping that it is just a pregnancy symptom.

Thanks, Rach.

I'm DEFINITELY fighting something, but I'm hoping it's mild and goes away soon. That doesn't mean I am or am not pregnant, of course.

And someone remind me it's WAY too early for morning sickness, since I'm so so nauseous right now!! It's just post-nasal drip, it's just post-nasal drip...

Don't you love the 2ww???

I am NOT in the Christmas spirit at all and can't get there until we are all well again. The girls seem to be doing better for the most part but this ear thing really has me down. I have been dealing with my own sickness for 2 weeks now and DH is still very sick and started vomiting tonight. If I get his junk I give up. I went back to the doctor to get my ear looked at today and there is a ton of fluid that is not draining out properly. I have to do an antibiotic and then if it isn't cleared up in 10 days I have to call and do the antibiotic again and THEN if that doesn't work I got to an ENT to get a tube put in. The thought of dealing with this for another 2-4 weeks has me in tears. On top of that I went to pick up my prescription today and the doctor's office never even called it in and it was too late to call over there to have them fix it. I am SO mad about it! I had two different people (including the doctor) ask me what pharmacy to call it to and yet nobody could get it called in. I think I am going to call and try to get in with a different doctor tomorrow. Sorry for for the whine. I am so beyond frustrated and can't take much more of this.

I'm so sorry Rach, that sounds HORRIBLE!!!

Wish I could help... You tried all the things we've suggested? Maybe you and hubby should drink some BM, too! Tonight hubby made me a soup, with home made chicken stock, lots of salt, some onions, and raw garlic. I feel a bit better already! I'm so sorry... I am about in tears for you, it's so not fair!!

If I were in your shoes, I would totally postpone Christmas. Wait till you are all feeling better, then have it! I've done it before, and never regretted it.

Oh Rachel I can't believe how awful your doctor is! When I had mono in high school I had that same ear problem. Eventually it went away on its own. I sure hope it goes away much sooner for you. I don't blame you for not being in the Christmas spirit.

Janet I am crossing everything for a BFP. A *real* BFP!

Looks like my LP is pretty good! When I came off BC the last time my LP was around 11 days on average. Sometimes as short as 9 days So the fact that I'm now officially at 14 DPO since it's after midnight that makes me happy. My temp should drop tomorrow and AF should arrive Thursday!

OMG I just realized my ticker says... ONE MONTH UNTIL WE START TTC I guess it really all depends on when AF shows up. Hurry up AF!!!

I'm 2 days late so I took a test yesterday afternoon and it was negative. Later in the evening I spotted and now it's gone..... Just come on already, I don't want AF during christmas
    Last edited by laurasuzy1981; 12-19-2012 at 08:12 AM. Reason: spelling
    Laura (32) DH (36) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    OMG I just realized my ticker says... ONE MONTH UNTIL WE START TTC I guess it really all depends on when AF shows up. Hurry up AF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    I'm 2 days late so I took a test yesterday afternoon and it was negative. Later in the evening I spotted and now it's gone..... Just come on already, I don't want AF during christmas
    I hope it was some type of implantation spotting and you get a special Christmas present.

Not only is Christmas next week but my baby will be 1! I am definitely starting to feel that urge to have another bitty baby!

Welp, AF is here right on time! Trying not let it bum me out too much since I'm so excited for the holidays and dont want this to put a damper on things. But we're moving on to month 6 of TTC and it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by EttyBaby View Post
    Welp, AF is here right on time! Trying not let it bum me out too much since I'm so excited for the holidays and dont want this to put a damper on things. But we're moving on to month 6 of TTC and it sucks.
    (((Hugs)))...

Kelly, when did you start getting AF after you had your last child? Have you been pretty regular? I don't know how you do it with so many children! You amaze me!

Cass, are you suuuuure AF is coming? You need to start charting like, asap. If AF comes tomorrow then you need to get your butt to Walmart and get a BBT I need to chart stalk you!

Rachel I am so sorry you guys are so sick I really hope everyone gets to feeling better before Christmas!!

I am feeling so ... bored? Nah, that's not the term. Just not overwhelmed I guess I am finally caught up on all of my outstanding orders/Christmas presents with my sewing. I could make more balm, which I will probably do tomorrow. I need to cut and sew two pairs of adult PJ pants but I have to wait and measure my friend tomorrow before I can do that. So instead I have been cleaning. My house is actually getting CLEAN.

What goes good with pork chops? I have boneless pork chops defrosting in the fridge. I am thinking crock pot...but I have no idea how to fix them or what to make for side dishes.

How is everyone doing with Christmas shopping/wrapping? I spent a good 2 hours last night wrapping and got almost everything done. Just waiting on a few things to arrive to wrap the rest

AF should be here for me in a day or two. Haven't felt crampy yet and my temp hasn't dropped yet but there is NO chance I am pregnant since DBF pulled out every time we DTD this cycle except the very last time. Two more AFs before we TTC! I am so excited!
    No AF yet...I usually O and get pg without ever having AF show. I had ewcm and other symptoms of O on the 5th so just waiting around to see if it really was O or just one of those bfing hormone things :-) .

Cass I'm so sorry I think it would be awesome if we were pregnant together! I got AF today which means we're almost cycle sisters!! Good luck this cycle!!!

What else does everyone have to finish before Christmas?

I have a little more shopping to do (mostly stocking stuffers) and cookies to bake! I wrapped everything thats been bought already. I'm so excited! We're also going up to Snoqualmie this weekend to play in the snow and go tubing

WWOOOOOHHHHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know the feeling... If this IUI didn't work, then my LPs are usually 13 days, which means I would start my period on Christmas day. NO PLEASE!!! All right, both of us need a Christmas BFP instead. It's not too late for either of us!

Quote Originally Posted by EttyBaby View Post
    So sorry, that sucks... But at least you have some time to mourn, and then move on to enjoying the holidays!!

Cass I'm so sorry I think it would be awesome if we were pregnant together! I got AF today which means we're almost cycle sisters!! Good luck this cycle!!!

What else does everyone have to finish before Christmas?
    I need to finish the ornaments, send off that package to Japan (yes, Japan. Something tells me it will be late, but better late than never!!!), and wrap presents. Oh, finish one project I have for a gift for Maiya, and then I'm done!

Ahh, thanks for the reminder Janet! I need to have Bella finish painting her ornaments!

Glad I can help!! I actually really love the way ours look now, unpainted... But I want her to have more to do with it, so I want her to paint them... I'm thinking about just using glue and glitter...

They look and SMELL like cookies. Oh yum!!

Ok, I need to vent somewhere! We have a motion sensitive ornament on our Christmas tree, and it plays music EVERY TIME I MOVE. It's getting really annoying. It hasn't been this bad, I don't know what's gotten in to it. I hate to turn it off, because I love it (when it's not going off with the same 5 songs every 30 seconds...), but I just may have to...

Just call me Scrooge!!

We have a strand of motion/sound activated lights over our door that went nuts. I finally had to mute them!

Haha, glad to know I'm not the only one! It's off now. I feel better!

Well AF is here full force. Hopefully it will be buh-buh by Christmas! We will be skipping next month. We've got toooo many family/friends b-days already in Sept, so we'll try for an Oct/Nov baby
    Laura (32) DH (36) x 4

Well AF is here full force. Hopefully it will be buh-buh by Christmas! We will be skipping next month. We've got toooo many family/friends b-days already in Sept, so we'll try for an Oct/Nov baby
    You are 4 days, AF, and then BE GONE!!

As for me... Interesting day today. Let's see if I can keep this short because it's 11:30 and I'm EXHAUSTED!!

News about my current cycle: I DID mange to sneak an U/S!!! WOOHOO!!! We discovered that I AT LEAST Oed on my right side. I currently have a HUGE cyst there, so she says she knows we have at least one good egg. Maybe more (I had 5 follies), but she wasn't looking at that, so isn't sure. Just definitely one at least! Also, my lining was 6.1 at the time of my IUI- today it was 10! So that's very good news. The not exciting news is that there is NO sign of pregnancy. But, that's to be expected. Both because I doubt this one worked, but also because it's so ridiculously early. Still happy I got an U/S!

News about past cycles / reasons they may not have worked: When I went to get started on STC a second child, I set up an appointment with them, which would have included all the same tests as we did before Maiya. A few days after setting up the appointment, I got a BFP. The RE's office took me on as a patient, so I could have my hCG monitored. A week later, I miscarried. But, I was back in the system, after skipping the tests. We figured that since I got pregnant, things were fine, I just needed to get a healthier baby. A year later, it's obvious things aren't fine. Doctor is guessing that MAYBE I have scar tissue from the emergency c-section or the D&C or both. So, she ordered an HSG and bloodwork and the works.

However, as I mentioned, my lining is a nice healthy 10 right now. She said that if there was scar tissue, it probably wouldn't be that nice and thick (she guessed scar tissue before the U/S). There's still a chance that there is scar tissue, and it just didn't show up, but it seems less likely now.

News about future cycles / plans: She recommends I do all the normal testing that I accidentally skipped, but that would mean that we skip next cycle. Next cycle happens to be the one that is one year after my misccariage (my LMP for that one was 12/28, this time AF will likely arrive on 12/25. Merry Christmas to me!). I REALLY wanted to be pregnant by then, so skipping it would suck... She's leaving it up to me.

Either after we do the testing, or if skip the testing, then next cycle, I have two choices. Either just letrazol, or letrazol and injectables. I talked to hubby, and he and I are both leaning towards the letrazol and injectables.

Part of me really, really wants to skip the testing and go straight to the injectables. That really should work!! But, so should the last 6 IUIs have worked. So, I'm torn... I know I really SHOULD do the testing. But I don't want to not be pregnant by the new year!!

What do you ladies think?