Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Has there been a .NET in here lately?

I love reading everyone's Xmas plans too!

Rachoochoo, everyone blew off my oldest daughter's 4th or 5th bday party-I was so upset for her. It broke her little heart. She is the most empathetic and caring person, (not child, person!!) I have ever met and she always cares about people's events and so I think it made her extra sad. Don't do that to kids people!! But I am sure you will make your baby's day special no matter what!

Krystal-cool house! Did you make it or buy it? I love to share pics too-seeing others especially! I used Photobucket for the first time the other day in a year or two and I wanted to throw my computer out the window by the end of the process! They changed a lot. Eventually I just hovered over the pic I wanted to edit in my library (I think) and there was a resize option at the top of the photo. I think the pic in my sig is the 300X200 option (whatever the exact numbers are). And I pasted the image code into my sig and when I previewed the pics were huge but about 30 mins later they were normal size. That is my least favorite thing about photo bucket, how long it takes for pics to become the right size.
    DD 1 (6), DD2 (4), DS (2), MC 7/13

I should laugh about it but we were in the car last night and Olivia was being pretty loud and Ava (who has been going through a talking explosion lately and is finally starting to make more sense) looked at her and said, "shut up Be-ah!" Guess we are going to have to work on not saying shut up but I confess I did laugh about it.

I love seeing pictures and hearing everyone's Christmas plans!

Here's our first batch of finished Christmas cookies!

B is obsessed with them! They turned out pretty cute. We'll have a bunch more to make later in the month since we usually give a little bag of them in a mini stocking with gifts to our families. I've decided I'm not even going to start packing until this weekend, yay procrastination! I'm putting the finishing touches on the last photobook I have to make for my family - I am so done with these things!

Rach, I'm honestly surprised Bella has never repeated any naughty words yet! I am sure its only a matter of time. I'm also one of those people with a bday close to Christmas. My parents always made sure it was acknowledged and fun. But most my extended family just chose to give me both a Christmas and a birthday gift at our family Christmas get-togethers and called it good. Not so much fun when you're a kid and want your own special day!

The cookies look amazing!!!!
    Laura (32) DH (36) x 4

Those cookies are too cute! It's so fun doing things like that with the kiddo...he loves helping me in the kitchen.

So, for our Christmas plans we will be going to California to spend with both our families. We will be there for almost 3 weeks. I'm so excited! It'll be a long drive (15-16 hours), but we will get it done all at once and just have a LOT of movies for Ethan to watch on the way. This weekend I'm going to be making tea rings and cookies and then taking with us so that I can give as gifts to certain people. I love this time of year!
    ~Jenn~ Mom to Ethan - my heart surgery survivor - born 6/29/09

Krystal, I love the tree house! What an original idea!!

Etty, the cookies look fantastic!

Kemommy, I know nothing about resizing pics, lol, but they look like a good size to me :-) .

Rachel, that is hysterical ...one of those mom moments where you know you should *not* laugh but how can you not! Eesh' I'm so sorry your family isn't more understanding about wanting a separate party for dd's b-day. My nephew was born on Christmas day but due in January so they have his party on his due date. Holiday b-days are tough! Adam wasn't born on a holiday but being a leap day baby we're going to have to decide every year which day to celebrate...on the upside though we'll have a *big birthday* every four years which will be super fun :-)

Fantastic! I am now looking at 15 days late. Still some cramps occasionally, some belly upsets but not much, weakness and some dizziness. No really big symptoms for AF or pg. 2 bfn's. I call my doctors office to get in tomorrow for a blood test and the receptionist responds by saying that my doctor left the practice in August. REALLY?? I'm pretty sure that an office has to notify you if your doctor will no longer be practicing at that location. Then she says since the other doctor is so busy with all my my doctors patients, all they can do for me is have me come in and do a urine test without seeing the doctor. Really because I can poas at home. I'm so frustrated. So now I have to find a new doctor for everything, including giving me a blood test so I know what's going on inside me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlinh View Post
    Fantastic! I am now looking at 15 days late. Still some cramps occasionally, some belly upsets but not much, weakness and some dizziness. No really big symptoms for AF or pg. 2 bfn's. I call my doctors office to get in tomorrow for a blood test and the receptionist responds by saying that my doctor left the practice in August. REALLY?? I'm pretty sure that an office has to notify you if your doctor will no longer be practicing at that location. Then she says since the other doctor is so busy with all my my doctors patients, all they can do for me is have me come in and do a urine test without seeing the doctor. Really because I can poas at home. I'm so frustrated. So now I have to find a new doctor for everything, including giving me a blood test so I know what's going on inside me!!
    UGH! That's frustrating! It would've been nice to have a courtesy notice that your Dr left the practice. Hopefully you can find a new one quickly and get some answer!
    ~Jenn~ Mom to Ethan - my heart surgery survivor - born 6/29/09

I would call and tell them you have a light positive and want a blood test to confirm. A lot of doctor's won't do a beta unless you have a positive test first.

Good idea. Thanks!!

Good luck, that must be frustrating. With my first baby I didn't get my positive until 7-10 days overdue or somewhere in that neighborhood and it made me bonkers waiting!

Well, I was totally right in my theory of what DH was getting me for Christmas! DH told me tonight he had an early Christmas present for me and slipped the wedding band he designed to match my engagement ring on my finger! I loved my engagement ring so much when he gave it to me years ago and it was pricey so we just never had the band made. But I'm totally loving having the matching set!

Katie,
    Did you not find out because you didn't know or was it because you had negatives and missing doctors and other stupid stuff going on like me??

Do we get a pic of the new ring??? LOL!!
    Laura (32) DH (36) x 4

Here you go, Laura! My lovely rings!

That set it beautiful!! I love it!!

Holy wow! That is absolutely stunning!

Quote Originally Posted by EttyBaby View Post

Wow!!! It's *gorgeous*!!!

AWWWW!! It's beautiful!!!!! Love it!
    Laura (32) DH (36) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by kemommy View Post
    I love reading everyone's Xmas plans too!

Rachoochoo, everyone blew off my oldest daughter's 4th or 5th bday party-I was so upset for her. It broke her little heart. She is the most empathetic and caring person, (not child, person!!) I have ever met and she always cares about people's events and so I think it made her extra sad. Don't do that to kids people!! But I am sure you will make your baby's day special no matter what!

Krystal-cool house! Did you make it or buy it? I love to share pics too-seeing others especially! I used Photobucket for the first time the other day in a year or two and I wanted to throw my computer out the window by the end of the process! They changed a lot. Eventually I just hovered over the pic I wanted to edit in my library (I think) and there was a resize option at the top of the photo. I think the pic in my sig is the 300X200 option (whatever the exact numbers are). And I pasted the image code into my sig and when I previewed the pics were huge but about 30 mins later they were normal size. That is my least favorite thing about photo bucket, how long it takes for pics to become the right size.
    Thanks! I bought it, but it came in a million pieces, so I also made it, haha.

Yeah, I officially do NOT like this new PB at all... All my pics will be humongous, I'm afraid, since I can't figure out how to make them normal. I apologize to you ladies!

I love seeing pictures and hearing everyone's Christmas plans!

Here's our first batch of finished Christmas cookies!

B is obsessed with them! They turned out pretty cute. We'll have a bunch more to make later in the month since we usually give a little bag of them in a mini stocking with gifts to our families. I've decided I'm not even going to start packing until this weekend, yay procrastination! I'm putting the finishing touches on the last photobook I have to make for my family - I am so done with these things!

Rach, I'm honestly surprised Bella has never repeated any naughty words yet! I am sure its only a matter of time. I'm also one of those people with a bday close to Christmas. My parents always made sure it was acknowledged and fun. But most my extended family just chose to give me both a Christmas and a birthday gift at our family Christmas get-togethers and called it good. Not so much fun when you're a kid and want your own special day!
    Those are AMAZING!! I wish I could make anything that looked half that good. I almost wouldn't be able to eat them. ALMOST!

Quote Originally Posted by bzjenn View Post
    Those cookies are too cute! It's so fun doing things like that with the kiddo...he loves helping me in the kitchen.

So, for our Christmas plans we will be going to California to spend with both our families. We will be there for almost 3 weeks. I'm so excited! It'll be a long drive (15-16 hours), but we will get it done all at once and just have a LOT of movies for Ethan to watch on the way. This weekend I'm going to be making tea rings and cookies and then taking with us so that I can give as gifts to certain people. I love this time of year!
    Oh, where in CA are you going?

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Krystal, I love the tree house! What an original idea!!

Etty, the cookies look fantastic!

Kemommy, I know nothing about resizing pics, lol, but they look like a good size to me :-) .

Rachel, that is hysterical ...one of those mom moments where you know you should *not* laugh but how can you not! Eesh' I'm so sorry your family isn't more understanding about wanting a separate party for dd's b-day. My nephew was born on Christmas day but due in January so they have his party on his due date. Holiday b-days are tough! Adam wasn't born on a holiday but being a leap day baby we're going to have to decide every year which day to celebrate...on the upside though we'll have a *big birthday* every four years which will be super fun :-)
    Thanks! I love it, too. I wanted to get her something a little unique, ya know? Not just another doll house. Hopefully she loves it as much as I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlinh View Post
    I'm so sorry! That is frustrating. I hate when our bodies do stupid things. I agree with Rach, tell them you got a faint positive and make them do something! AND find a new doctor, that's so ridiculous. <hugs>

Beautiful!!

Ok, I've gotta share, we had fun today! Went to a place called Super Franks, and Maiya got to ride on a zip line! Her first one. She was weary at first and didn't want to... Until I reminded her that DIEGO rides on a zip line. Then, suddenly, she wanted to ride, as long as I was right there with her!

Last edited by Krystal5; 12-07-2012 at 09:57 PM.

That looks like so much fun!!!

Thanks! It was fun. I just wish I could have ridden it, hehe.

More pictures!! Since I know these will be way too big and I can't figure out how to shrink them, I'll only post a few. Our recent (semi) professional pics!

I love my family!!

And... Folicle scan tomorrow. 98% chance that my follicles will be good and my IUI will be Tues! Getting nervous... Don't think about it! DON'T THINK ABOUT IT!!!

I was so excited to come in here and see this thread at the top of TTC!! You guys are awesome!!

Cass, I made Christmas cookies today! But I didn't go all crazy with decorating. I just made a flooding consistency royal icing and marbled them. I'll take a picture and upload it later.

Janet, I checked your chart and there are no temps! WTH woman?! lol

I left my thermometer at my mom's house the day after O so I made up temps I KNOW I O'd that day though, I felt it AND I totally leaked out my left boob that morning for the first time in a year. Whaaaaat? lol Only two more AFs before we TTC
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Haha, I know, I know...

But there's not much point. When I'm medicated, I know exactly when I O. The last few months, when I've not been medicated, it was because I was trying to forget all about TTC / STC and my cycles and all that jazz!! I didn't even write down when AF was- a mistake I deeply regretted later. I had to go back through and figure it out from things I had posted and such! Craziness...

Caitlin-IDK for sure why it took so long to get a positive. I was on BC and stopped it to get pregnant, so I am not sure if maybe my cycle was longer than I expected it to be? I know I didn't start testing until a month after my previous period ended so yeah I guess it was just late O.

Etty-my rings are almost EXACTLY the same as your that's funny! It's also weird because my hair stylist has a super similar ring too, except her rock is bigger than mine!! Must be a popular style.

Love the Xmas cookies, can't remember who posted them. I am somewhat obsessed with baking and I bake with my girls every Sunday then send most of the goodies to work with my husband on Moday so he can give a treat to his soldiers. A couple weeks ago I had a Xmas kick off party where I invited some friends and we baked some stuff and had wine and apps, it was loads of fun!!

I have been sick since Thursday and super busy with my Scentsy business so haven't been around too much. I am so ready to start feeling better from this sore throat/cough/congestion/ear drainage. I am ready for Christmas and some time with family!

Can I just say I haven't packed a single thing and we have a 9am flight tomorrow?! For a month long trip?! Queen of procrastination. But the laundry is finished, and everything is ready to be packed. But I'm thinking another cup of coffee first ......

Oh and Janet - you guys are seriously the cutest little family! Maiya has gotten so big and so beautiful!
    Last edited by EttyBaby; 12-10-2012 at 08:18 AM.

Can I just say I haven't packed a single thing and we have a 9am flight tomorrow?! For a month long trip?! Queen of procrastination. But the laundry is finished, and everything is ready to be packed. But I'm thinking another cup of coffee first ......

Oh and Janet - you guys are seriously the cutest little family! Maiya has gotten so big and so beautiful!
    I tend to be a last minute packer too. You will get it done.

If I pack too early, I end up unpacking half of it because I "need" it in the meantime.

Good Morning! Gonna be a weird couple of weeks here at the office. Our church pastor, and my boss, just announced yesterday that he is leaving at the end of the month. This will mean big changes for our church and possibly for my job. I know I'll still have a job, I just don't know what it's gonna look like once we bring in a new pastor. I wish I could just get pregnant and then I could ride out a few months and then pass the torch to someone else. I plan on working here until I'm 6 or 7 months pregnant and then leaving to get ready for baby and spend a couple months for myself and hubby, but I need to get pregnant for all that to happen. I really love my job and don't want it to change that much. Right now I know what to expect and what is required of me. I don't really want that to change. Anyway, enough of my ranting.

How is everyone doing? I love seeing all the pics!
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites