Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Has there been a .NET in here lately?

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    My BIL/SIL are moving to Washington next year so at some point I have to go visit and I think we are all going to have to get together!
    Yes! I love Washington so much

Quote Originally Posted by EttyBaby View Post
    Yes! I love Washington so much
    I went to Seattle area almost 10 year ago and it was beautiful.

I went to Seattle area almost 10 year ago and it was beautiful.
    I grew up there, but moved to Texas when I was 10. The second I graduated high school at 17, I moved straight back to Washington for college! Living temporarily back in the south is slowly killing me.

Sorry your body is being so confusing. Have you tried charting to pinpoint ovulation?
    I've tried but for some reason it gets all wacky and I never understand it. Especially while taking Clomid...everything is just so different...CM, mood swings, Ovulation aches, and even BBT. It's just all different. I am just going by calendar while taking the meds. next month, if this cycle does not take I will go for more extensive RE help...such as trigger shot/ultrasound, etc. I got pregnant 4 years ago from one round of clomid..no other help..so I know it's possible.
    I'm not so much frustration that we aren't pregnant by now as I am that my body is completely rebellious and doesn't work the way I want it to. Oh well...

I'm just thankful that it's not a lost cause...just need to stay patient.
    ~Jenn~ Mom to Ethan - my heart surgery survivor - born 6/29/09

Good Morning! Just popping it to say hi!
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

Hi!

we're making peppermint bark and cookies today.

Quote Originally Posted by EttyBaby View Post

we're making peppermint bark and cookies today.
    Oh YUM!!! I love peppermint bark :-) !

Adam is finally outgrowing some of his food intolerances so I'm looking forward to enjoying the holiday goodies!!

mmmmmmm peppermint bark!!!!! so yummy!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Day 13... This is frustrating. Still no positive or AF. I do feel a little crampy today and also very aggravated about everything. so maybe this is my Af knocking at the door. If nothing happens by Friday I am going to the doctor that will be 16 days late.
    Something has got to give

I definitely understand your frustration! Hopefully you'll get answers soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlinh View Post
    Day 13... This is frustrating. Still no positive or AF. I do feel a little crampy today and also very aggravated about everything. so maybe this is my Af knocking at the door. If nothing happens by Friday I am going to the doctor that will be 16 days late.
    Something has got to give
    That is frustrating. With my oldest I did not get my positive until 17 DPO and was certain AF was knocking at my door. I was not even going to test but the ladies here pushed me to do it. It was the lightest line ever so I am guessing she was a late implant. I am going to hope you have a late implant going on!

Me too! I have stayed pretty positive for the past 12 days. But now that I have these cramps today I am thinking that stupid Af is just messing with me. But still Im not sure. I have been doing a lot of research on the chances of BFNs actually being positives and today the chances of cramps with pregnancy, seems to happen a good bit..?
    I have been getting really dizzy and tired the last few days, to the point where I have to sit down before I fall down. So confused and frustrated.

Hello ladies! I love reading all of your posts. Especially the ones that fit my situation and end in BFPs! I feel supported even though none of the posts were for me. I am 30 years old and ttc my 2nd child. Only been ttc for 2 months now. Took 2 years for my first little pumpkin to finally get here. He was SO worth the wait.

Does anyone wish they could move off the planet while they are ttc? I am not looking forward to Christmas. Well, not with my in-laws anyway. I will have to hold in my tears as I am asked why I haven't had more kids. That I'm getting up in years, etc. etc. etc. All of this while my parenting is undermined. Can't wait for that Merry Christmas! Ugh.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. I feel like I have to keep it all in since I do not want to trash my husband's family TOO much in front of him.

P.S. Where do you get the little animations at the bottom of your posts? I like the breastfeeding one. I have been breastfeeding my son for 22 months. Really proud of that. But....really ready to be done. Which makes me sad. Most people seem really sad when their little ones are weaned, so I am sad that I am not going to be sad when that happens. Confused? ME TOO!

Hi! You can just click on one of the tickers and it'll go to the website. Congrats on the breastfeeding milestone! That's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by jordan.447 View Post
    P.S. Where do you get the little animations at the bottom of your posts? I like the breastfeeding one. I have been breastfeeding my son for 22 months. Really proud of that. But....really ready to be done. Which makes me sad. Most people seem really sad when their little ones are weaned, so I am sad that I am not going to be sad when that happens. Confused? ME TOO!
    I got my breastfeeding blinky off of photobucket. You can paste the image URL in your signature line.

I read a bunch of posts on Sunday but I couldn't comment from my Kindle

Rachel, I would love if you came up for a visit!! Cassandra I can't wait to meet you

Janet, how goes it? I know you're in the middle of AF right now but when do you start your Clomid? I can't remember!

I sewed and cleaned today. I feel like that's all I ever do. I can't WAIT to get this all finished so I can start working on Christmas presents and actually spending more quality time with DD This definitely confirms my idea of lessening my work load once I open my shop back up in January...
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Hello ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlinh View Post
    Me too! I have stayed pretty positive for the past 12 days. But now that I have these cramps today I am thinking that stupid Af is just messing with me. But still Im not sure. I have been doing a lot of research on the chances of BFNs actually being positives and today the chances of cramps with pregnancy, seems to happen a good bit..?
    I have been getting really dizzy and tired the last few days, to the point where I have to sit down before I fall down. So confused and frustrated.
    I don't know your history at all, but is it possible you are having an annovulatory cycle? Being that late can often mean it's annovulatory.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan.447 View Post
    Hello ladies! I love reading all of your posts. Especially the ones that fit my situation and end in BFPs! I feel supported even though none of the posts were for me. I am 30 years old and ttc my 2nd child. Only been ttc for 2 months now. Took 2 years for my first little pumpkin to finally get here. He was SO worth the wait.

Does anyone wish they could move off the planet while they are ttc? I am not looking forward to Christmas. Well, not with my in-laws anyway. I will have to hold in my tears as I am asked why I haven't had more kids. That I'm getting up in years, etc. etc. etc. All of this while my parenting is undermined. Can't wait for that Merry Christmas! Ugh.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. I feel like I have to keep it all in since I do not want to trash my husband's family TOO much in front of him.
    Hello!

Sorry you are not looking forward to the holidays. I am SO looking forward to them this year! But that's just because Maiya is 2 1/2 and we will really get to see the magic of Christmas through her. I can't wait for her to see some of the things I'm giving her!!

But yes, I would like to disappear off the planet when STC. I don't mind questions, not one bit. I tell people everything. They can be all awkward if they want, but it's my life, if you don't wanna know, don't ask!! The questions don't bother me, but seeing everyone else with like 5 kids from different parents and all broken up households and the parents blowing smoke right in their faces and all this horrible stuff... Makes me SO jealous!! And I hate being jealous. Maiya is SO AMAZING. I am SO lucky to have her. Jealousy should only be TOWARDS me, not from me. But I still am, as much as I don't want to be...

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    I read a bunch of posts on Sunday but I couldn't comment from my Kindle

Rachel, I would love if you came up for a visit!! Cassandra I can't wait to meet you

Janet, how goes it? I know you're in the middle of AF right now but when do you start your Clomid? I can't remember!

I sewed and cleaned today. I feel like that's all I ever do. I can't WAIT to get this all finished so I can start working on Christmas presents and actually spending more quality time with DD This definitely confirms my idea of lessening my work load once I open my shop back up in January...
    Thanks for checking on me, Karen! I'm actually on cycle day 6, so almost done with my Clomid! Tonight and tomorrow. Man, that stuff is NASTY. Not looking forward to whatever they're gonna test out on me next! But that means my IUI is a week from today. That's exciting!

And it's a VERY busy week. Man... Those who call what I do being a "stay at home mom" are lying. I'm almost never home! Between all the extra holiday errands and all our typical activities and the extra visiting we're doing now, I just don't have time to breath. Luckily, it's all "flexible", so I can do things last minute. Like, we ended up staying home until nearly 3 today because Maiya was SO miserable from staying up too late (and then waking too early) from going to the Zoo Lights last night. She LOVES Christmas lights and LOVES the zoo, so this was like heaven for her. But man, did it make for a rough morning!

Anyway, the bottom line is, I don't even know if we'll get our tree up before that! Hopefully I get it up before Christmas. I'm almost done with shopping, but other than the outside lights (that have been up since last year), I have NO decorations up. And our tree is pathetically tiny! But still pretty and Maiya will love it. I'm thinking I need to buy a bigger one, maybe when they hit clearance from this year.

Sorry to hear you're so swamped. That's crazy! I think you've got the right idea, to lessen your workload. You need to enjoy your little one while you can, and NOT stress out when TTC!!

Hi everyone!

My name is Katie and my husband's name is Chad. I just stopped BC yesterday and expect AF tomorrow-ish. I guess the best way to describe our situation is that from Chad's perspective going forward we are not preventing and from mine we are trying. He could wait a year and I wouldn't mind getting pregnant now. But we will see what happens!!! We've got three children, ages 5, 3 and 1. This will be the last baby so I am going to try to enjoy the whole process as much as I can. Like a few others, we are also a military family as Chad is in the Army. I work from home full time which has been an amazing way to balance motherhood with having a career. And not to mention I can keep my job no matter where we get restationed-bonus!!

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all better!
    Last edited by kemommy; 12-04-2012 at 10:28 PM.
    DD 1 (6), DD2 (4), DS (2), MC 7/13

Jordan and kemommy...hello!! Great to have you here :-) Hope you get bfps soon!! FX for you!

to the new posters! I hope you gets bfps soon and your stay here is short!

Yesterday/today should be O'ing! Yay!

I have to pack this weekend. I hate packing. A lot.

Welcome Katie! Best if luck to you and FX for a BFP soon!!

Thank you all for the welcome!!

EttyBaby-where are you going? I hate packing too and I'm taking my kids and we're going to visit my gal pal for a long weekend. So at least I don't have to pack a lot! But it's a long drive from TX to LA blahhhhhhh! Totally worth it though! I haven't decided if I'm going to tell her that we are ready for another baby. Most people say I'm crazy when I say I want a fourth. I told one of myother girlfriends about a month ago that I was ready and she was like, "What do you need another for you already have three?!" So I think I will just let people know when I get pregnant instead of telling them beforehand!!

Katie - we're flying home to Seattle, WA for the holidays! DH managed to take a whole month of leave over Christmas so we're traveling from our base (Little Rock, AR) back up north to see all my family for Christmas, New Years, and my birthday!

Have fun! I'm jealous! My husband is taking leave on the 15th but he volunteered to work this football game (some military thing IDK what, maybe you're firmiliar) that has him leaving on New Year's Eve to be there on New Year's Day and he'll be gone for like 10 days. He already works usually 12-14 hrs a day and rarely takes time off, but over the holidays too! I'm calling shenanigans!

I'm enjoying reading about everyone's Christmas plans. I am staying in WY, just me and the hubby. Both of our families live on opposite sides of the country, and we really like a quiet Christmas with just the 2 of us and our furbabies. I get 6 days off for Christmas, which is awesome. The hubby will be off those same days, so we will get some real quality time together, which I'm very excited for. We both work a ton, so multiple days just us are rare. Hoping to have a BFP around New Year's, but we'll see. Gonna try to enjoy the holidays and not overly focus on TTC/STC. (Which is laughable, because I obsess over every little thing.)
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

We plan to stay home for Christmas but will probably go to my parents in the afternoon. My family only lives 5 minutes away so it's not like we have too far to go. I'm sure MIL will show up at some point too. Olivia's birthday is 3 days after Christmas and I wanted to have a party but have been blown off by everyone for it. My family is having a Christmas party on Saturday and I have decided that I am making that her family birthday party. I am going to make her some snowman cupcakes since the original plan had been to have a Winter Onederland birthday theme. On her actual birthday we will just doing something small with the four of us. It's DH's birthday too so we will probably go out to dinner.

We're staying in town for Christmas, but not just our house. We have 3 sets of family to see, and one is up north a few hours away, and the other two are here. Every year I go up north for Thanksgiving, just so I can stay here for Christmas!

We intend to have a very small Christmas morning at our house, when Maiya gets to see her big gift! Not sure she'll get to open it, since it's so big that I'm not sure I'm going to wrap it, haha. It will be hard to get her away from it, I think she'll love it! In fact, she hasn't seen it, because I want it to be a surprise. But today, she was looking for videos on my phone, and came across that tree. She was FASCINATED!! She told me "What's dat? Oh I like dat!" So, hopefully that's a good sign.

So it'll be rough to get her away from it Christmas morning, but all the rest of the gifts will be at my parents' house. So the plan is to get over there almost instantly. We'll let her examine her new toy while we change her diaper, then probably let her play for a few minutes with it, then head to my parents' house for REAL Christmas morning. Which will include some kind of yummy Christmas breakfast. Then Christmas dinner will either be with hubby's parents at my parents' house, or with his parents' at his aunt's house.

I am SO EXCITED!! Can't wait to see all her new toys and get to play with her with them.

Oh, another thing you should know about me. I LOVE pictures. I love to see other peoples' pictures. And I really love to share pictures!

So, here is the picture of her cool new gift that she noticed INSTANTLY!

Sam, I hope you get your BFP for the new year! My official test date, 14 dpo, is Christmas day... I don't think I will test that day! But don't know when I will test, either...

I need to test, because I'll be on progesterone, and my period will never start if I don't stop the progesterone. So I want to test early, but I'm afraid of the trigger giving me a false positive. So if I test I early, I will have to test out the trigger... But I don't like testing that early, I'm scared of POAS. So if I don't test early, and don't test on my actual test day of Christmas day, that means I will test late. No later than the 26th, of course. But the problem with that is that I will have to take the progesterone until then, and it takes almost two weeks for my body to start my period after I stop. Since I want to try again, I don't want to put it off too long. My LMP for my miscarriage was 12/28. I am... I don't know. Nervous? Scared? Worried? About that date. I really wish my period would start RIGHT ON TIME (which without meds would be 12/24, I only have 13 or less day LPs), so I can be already well in to my next cycle before that date. I think I would be so freaked if my period started on 12/28 this year, too... Ugh! I hate that it's that date, because it's my hubby's birthday, too. It's why I remember so well. It's part of why I thought the baby I miscarried was meant to be. His LMP was his Daddy's birthday, and his due date was his sister's exact 2 1/2 year birth day... Anyway, enough of that!

This is just my crazy stream of thoughts relating to STC this holiday season!

ACK!! Does anyone know why that picture is so big??? I haven't used photobucket in a while, and now I can't figure out the settings... It used to upload and automatically make it a better size, but I can't find that now... Can any one here help?