Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Has there been a .NET in here lately?

Ok, so I've been majorly MIA. Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone and that I'm still hanging around. I'm about 99% sure we're out this month. I ovulated during DH's night shifts at work and so the closest we BD'd was 4 days before. With how crappy his swimmers are, I highly doubt any would have survived that long. So, we are looking on to next month and hoping I don't O during his night shifts. He only works nights 1 week a month, but I always seem to ovulate then and it sucks. Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

That sucks that you didn't have a good chance this month Maybe next month!!

DBF proposed to me today when we were at the Seattle Aquarium!! I posted a video of it in Random I am so happy and excited!!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Congrats beanpop!
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

Where is everyone?!

Hi! I'm here. The holidays have just been crazy. I'm not sure why my chart says 13 DPO. AF showed up a little early today. It's being weird I suppose.

I am here but so unsure of where we are at on TTC right now. With the promotion DH just got we were planning to launch right into TTC but neither of us is all that certain about it right now and we are renting a 2 bedroom apartment so I feel like we won't have room for a baby right away.

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    Where is everyone?!
    I feel like I don't belong in here... I mean, I'm on BIRTHCONTROL. I swore I'd never be on this crap ever again. And yet, here I am, a traitor to my own self. I can't belong here in TRYING TO CONCEIVE if I'm on birthcontrol...

Woe is me.

We were hoping January, but right now we just don't know. I'm at the point where I'm okay either way, so it's ultimately up to when DH is fully ready! I should hopefully be getting a van soon, so there will definitely be more room for a 3rd. I'd like my kids to be out of diapers by the time baby is born, so if Kadence goes on the same track as Orion, I should wait until February or March at the latest. I don't know. It weighs heavily on my mind but right now there is just so much going on I can't think straight. We also just got a new puppy. He's 6 weeks, and its just like having a newborn in the house again! Exhausting. LOL
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Osiris (Uterus)

That sucks that you didn't have a good chance this month Maybe next month!!

DBF proposed to me today when we were at the Seattle Aquarium!! I posted a video of it in Random I am so happy and excited!!
    Awww!! Congratulations! So happy for you!!!

I've been super busy with the holidays! Since then DH has been on vacay and my oldest three kiddos have been up north with friends/family...they're coming home tomorrow...can't wait to see them!! My youngest two are sick with an upper respiratory virus (Adam is on an antibiotic for a secondary bacterial infection in his ears) and the stomach flu is making it's way through the house too...hoping it all passes quickly!

No bfp and no AF so not really ttc...just not preventing and waiting around for something to change :-) . Adam only nurses twice a day now but still nurses a few times during the night. We co-sleep so it's not a huge deal sleep-wise but I think it'll be another month or so before my fertility returns. My 33month old is nursing more since she's sick but usually she only nurses once or twice every few days...not sure that'll affect ttc much :-) .

I'm super excited to see mommas in the Sept dd room! I'm still hoping to be in the Nov or Dec dd rooms...I can't believe how quickly it's coming up!!

Heeeey guys! Where have you all been lately? I had to search to find this thread!!

Just checking in and seeing how everyone is doing. Not much to report here. I'm temping again this month and trying to remember to use OPKs. I'm terrible about remembering to do them during my lunch break. Of course it looks like I'll be O'ing when DH is on nights, which is super frustrating, but hopefully we can get some BD in before this week is out and hopefully I O no later than Saturday. I would like a month where I feel like we have a decent shot at it.

The last week has been crazy and really hard. DH and I went to be with some friends when they had their baby and we ended up getting kicked out of the hospital. It was a big mess that has us both really upset and frustrated. It was obvious that our friend's mom didn't want us there, so she took something DH said and it blew it out of proportion and then made us leave. Now our "friends" are treating us like crap. They didn't even text a pic or anything. And this all happened after we had been waiting for over 6 hours and were willing to wait until she had the baby. We have literally bent over backwards to help these guys and even offered to give them a car if they wanted to fix it up and now they are acting like we are terrible people. It's really disheartening and frustrating. We have been giving them some space and time for her hormones to settle and for them to settle into life with their new baby. She shoved her pregnancy in my face the entire time and I just brushed it off, even when it hurt me emotionally. Now, they can't seem to overlook one little comment. More then anything I'm hurt. I valued their friendship and was excited to meet their new addition. It's been kinda tough trying to figure out what we should do. We don't want to create more drama or anything like that. We left the hospital out of respect and they keep claiming that we don't respect them. Ugh. Anyway, sorry for the vent. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Feel free to vent Now remind me, what is your STC story? Do you have a DX?

Not too much going on here. DD just went to bed after waking up starving. I think she's going through a growth spurt! It's also my Friday at work. I don't really have any plans this "weekend" though except sewing and hanging out with DD.

What is everyone else up to?

Feel free to vent Now remind me, what is your STC story? Do you have a DX?

Not too much going on here. DD just went to bed after waking up starving. I think she's going through a growth spurt! It's also my Friday at work. I don't really have any plans this "weekend" though except sewing and hanging out with DD.

What is everyone else up to?
    Our STC story, the short version, is that DH was diagnosed with colon cancer almost 3 years ago. He went through chemo treatments that left him with a very low sperm count. Because of all the doctor's bills and medical stuff with him, we haven't done much with getting me checked. My charts are pretty normal, so we've just waited on getting me checked. I did have pre-cancerous cells on my thyroid about 2 years ago that ended up with me getting my thyroid removed. We are finally getting all our medical bills sorta caught up, so we are hoping that if I'm not pregnant by the summer that we can get some basic testing done on me and possibly convince a doctor to put DH on clomid. Our last doctor wouldn't because of side effects or something like that. He wanted us to do a much more expensive medicine that insurance wouldn't cover. So, we ended up not doing anything because we were trying to wade through all our other medical bills. We can conceive with his sperm count where it is, it's just that our chance is like 5% or something like that. Ok, so that ended up being a much longer story. LOL.

Double-post...
    Last edited by natolihouse; 01-09-2013 at 09:19 AM.

Sam...(((BIG HUGS)))!!! I'm so sorry about how things turned out with your friend's birth ! Eesh!

FX you o before Sat!

Not much going on here either :-) . Got my wondfo hcg and lh strips today...excited about that!! I've never used an opk before...loved seeing two lines even though it was a bfn, lol . The hcg was bfn also which I expected. Just tested to satiate the poas obsession :-) . I was actually a little surprised to see the opk so dark...I half expected there to be no line or a very faint one since I'm bfing. It's nice to know my lh isn't completely suppressed. I plan on using the opks once a day...I have enough to test until the end of Feb.

I had an appt on the 3rd for a pre-pg consultation with a CNM through the hospital I plan to deliver at but I had to cancel (made the appt 3months ago) because my youngest had a reaction to an antibiotic (ended up with a new antibiotic and a steroid). Thankfully, I was able to reschedule for the 17th. I'm looking forward to it but I'm nervous too...haven't had a different care-provider for almost 8yrs.

I have to have my thyroid retested next week too. I don't expect it to have changed much...it was pretty good last time but climbing so my dr wanted me to have it done again.