Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Has there been a .NET in here lately?

Oooh good luck on your trip home Cass!! How exciting. How long will you be in WA? Wish it was going to be closer to me

Janet, you need to temp. I need more charts to stalk. You too, Cass!

Rachel I am SO glad you are feeling better. Being sick SUCKS SO MUCH.

Sam, I'm sorry to hear that about your church. What do you do there?

Ahhhh the next two cycles can't come fast enough!! Two more AFs and it's GO time

I have some sewing I should start on. At least cutting fabric. I have some baby doll cloth diapers to sew up, Christmas presents and then a few fleece items.
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Beanpop - I'm the administrative assistant to the Senior Pastor. Considering our senior pastor is leaving, it will change how my job functions. We have 2 other associate pastors that I'll answer more to now, I guess. Our senior pastor is moving because his wife's health issues are made worse by the high altitude we live in (about 7000 feet above sea level). I understand him leaving, just really shocked. It was a big surprise to all of us.

I wish I was better at sewing. I get too frustrated. Instead, I make jewelry. Mostly beadwork, but I'm starting to get into a little metalwork as well. Should be interesting. LOL.
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

Oh man, well I hope this transition is smooth for you

Beadwork scares me LOL So many little tiny things to get lost. I love sewing. It is so relaxing for me

Karen, I will be in WA from Dec 11th to Jan 16th!! I'm so excited! If I end up making a trip your way, I'll let you know, my BFF from my Pullman days lives in Spokane

Ooooh you totally should!!! I would love to meet you! Where in Spokane does she live?

Janet, I saw your pics on FB and they are just amazing! Your family is so beautiful and photogenic!

Ahhhhh I didn't say anything about your pictures Janet!! I looked at them all on Facebook too. Love them!! Man, Maiya's smile is amazing!

Less than 2 weeks before my first NFL game I am so excited!!

Quote Originally Posted by EttyBaby View Post
    Can I just say I haven't packed a single thing and we have a 9am flight tomorrow?! For a month long trip?! Queen of procrastination. But the laundry is finished, and everything is ready to be packed. But I'm thinking another cup of coffee first ......

Oh and Janet - you guys are seriously the cutest little family! Maiya has gotten so big and so beautiful!
    Aw, thank you! I know, she is growing like a little weed... Or a really big weed! I'm just shocked that she's finally getting some hair, hah.

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    Oooh good luck on your trip home Cass!! How exciting. How long will you be in WA? Wish it was going to be closer to me

Janet, you need to temp. I need more charts to stalk. You too, Cass!

Rachel I am SO glad you are feeling better. Being sick SUCKS SO MUCH.

Sam, I'm sorry to hear that about your church. What do you do there?

Ahhhh the next two cycles can't come fast enough!! Two more AFs and it's GO time

I have some sewing I should start on. At least cutting fabric. I have some baby doll cloth diapers to sew up, Christmas presents and then a few fleece items.
    Ok, I'll temp! You come watch Maiya so I can get 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep, and I'll temp every day you are watching her all night.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Janet, I saw your pics on FB and they are just amazing! Your family is so beautiful and photogenic!
    Aw, thank you!

Ok, I've been putting it off, but I can't any more... It is time for me to go give myself a SHOT!!! In the tummy!!! And then, just to add insult to injury, I get to shove some little blue pills up my pah pah...

But in exciting news, Maiya peed in the toilet again today!! I may have to be buying some Diego big girl panties soon...

Sorry I'm kind of anti social tonight... Tired and distracted! I'll be more interactive next time, when I haven't been spending all night doing ANYTHING to prevent me from thinking of my IUI in 2 days...

Ooh we were posting at the same time Janet! GO MAIYA!!! Maddy pees in the potty whenever we are out and about but rarely at home. After the holidays and her birthday I am going to get a little more serious with getting her potty trained.

Ahhhhh I didn't say anything about your pictures Janet!! I looked at them all on Facebook too. Love them!! Man, Maiya's smile is amazing!

Less than 2 weeks before my first NFL game I am so excited!!
    Aw, thank you! Her smiling in the pics is really something, since her first few years it was SO HARD to get even a small smile in a picture...

First NFL game? You don't usually watch them?

Ooh we were posting at the same time Janet! GO MAIYA!!! Maddy pees in the potty whenever we are out and about but rarely at home. After the holidays and her birthday I am going to get a little more serious with getting her potty trained.
    Haha, that's typical of us to be on at the same time!!

Wow, that's AWESOME that she uses a potty while out. Does she use public toilets, or do you bring one? Is she in diapers, or undies? Maiya ONLY can do this when not in diapers. In fact, the training undies we have for her seem to be too much like diapers, and she just pees in them. But bare bummed or just with pants on and she seems to be better at it. Which means it only happens when home!

She's actually been going nakey-butt (or only pants, no diaper or training undies) for a LONG time, over a year, at home. She's been really, really good at telling me when she needs a diaper, even before she could talk! But she could NOT, no matter how hard she seemed to try, pee when she tried. She would tell me she needed a diaper, I'd ask if she wanted to pee in the toilet and if she didn't fight, I'd put her on. We'd sit there for 20 mins, and whether she tried to pee or we just told stories, she could NOT go. So I'd put a diaper on her and shortly after she started running around, she'd pee.

That's why the other day was SUCH a big development, the first time in probably literally 100 or more tries that she was able to pee when she tried. When she can combine peeing on purpose with the ability to know before she has to pee AND, the hard one, the will power and self control to stop what she's doing and go pee, then I think she'll get it!

...ok, MAYBE I found ways to put off that shot a bit longer. MUST.GO.STAB.SELF.IN.ABDOMEN.NOW!!!

Oh! And I am TOTALLY not training Maiya. I won't get serious until she's like 5. This is completely her pace. I ask if she wants to try, and then it's up to her.

I mean, I just bought $100 worth of toddler sized diapers, I need to get my money's worth!!!!!

I must confess, I'm surprised and ashamed at how dizzy and faint I feel after giving myself that shot. It was a stupid thin needle that I barely felt!! What the heck... I'm such a wimp. All right, when I feel I have blood in my head again, I am going to bed!

I have given shots to other people hundreds of times but I do not think I could do it to myself. I would be a major wuss about it!

Ugh so I am wide awake at 3 AM and I am so sick and miserable. This is day 6. I thought I might be getting a little better but last night started running a fever and feeling worse and my sore throat came back. I think I am going to give up and go to the dr. Ryan has been off the past 3 days which was a godsend but he goes back tomorrow and I can't function the way I need to and be responsible for the girls when I feel this awful.

No, we are going to Seattle for the Seahawks vs 49ers game! My first in real life NFL game Maddy is going with us to Seattle and we're taking her to the aquarium on Saturday. She'll stay with DBF's sister on Sunday while we're at the game

I don't blame you for feeling faint when giving yourself that shot. I HATE needles. I wouldn't have been able to do it myself.

I'm so sorry you're sick Rachel Are you going to the doctor tomorrow? I hope you're OK

You are going to have SO much fun at the game! I would love to go to one again. Even if you aren't a football fan it is impossible to go to a pro game and not get caught up in the fan excitement.

DBF keeps saying this will probably be our last game since we're getting ready for #2 but I am thinking....4 years, Denver...kids will be old enough to go with us. HELL YES. You should meet us there and we can all go to a game!

DBF keeps saying this will probably be our last game since we're getting ready for #2 but I am thinking....4 years, Denver...kids will be old enough to go with us. HELL YES. You should meet us there and we can all go to a game!
    YES! It's a date!

Hi I'm Amanda (32) and DH is Dylan (33). We have been married for 13yrs on the 23rd of this month and our DS will be 2 on Jan 5th. I joined when we found out we were expecting Grant. We have been trying for 7 months now for #2 and my cycles have been a little weird this time around. Running the normal amount of time and ovulation test are positive almost exactly the same time each month but having awful issues with spotting so my AF is lasting anywhere from 7-12 days, ugh. If this is not our month then it's off to see the OB just to make sure all is well. I work full time and so does DH so we stay pretty busy. It is nice getting to meet you ladies and I wish you all the best!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AClark View Post
    Hi I'm Amanda (32) and DH is Dylan (33). We have been married for 13yrs on the 23rd of this month and our DS will be 2 on Jan 5th. I joined when we found out we were expecting Grant. We have been trying for 7 months now for #2 and my cycles have been a little weird this time around. Running the normal amount of time and ovulation test are positive almost exactly the same time each month but having awful issues with spotting so my AF is lasting anywhere from 7-12 days, ugh. If this is not our month then it's off to see the OB just to make sure all is well. I work full time and so does DH so we stay pretty busy. It is nice getting to meet you ladies and I wish you all the best!!!!
    ...great to meet you! Praying this is your month...lots of baby dust to you!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by AClark View Post
    Hi! I remember you from stalking the Jan DD room I was in Feb but DD was born Jan 31st Have you tried temping to pin point O? Did you try with #1 or did it just happen? Good luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal5 View Post
    Aw, thank you! I know, she is growing like a little weed... Or a really big weed! I'm just shocked that she's finally getting some hair, hah.

Ok, I'll temp! You come watch Maiya so I can get 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep, and I'll temp every day you are watching her all night.

Aw, thank you!

Ok, I've been putting it off, but I can't any more... It is time for me to go give myself a SHOT!!! In the tummy!!! And then, just to add insult to injury, I get to shove some little blue pills up my pah pah...

But in exciting news, Maiya peed in the toilet again today!! I may have to be buying some Diego big girl panties soon...

Sorry I'm kind of anti social tonight... Tired and distracted! I'll be more interactive next time, when I haven't been spending all night doing ANYTHING to prevent me from thinking of my IUI in 2 days...
    I love your pics! Very nice...such a beautiful family!!

I'm sorry you have to do the shots but praying your iui goes *perfect* and you get a bfp for Christmas!

Oy potty training, lol, yeah that's a no go here too :-) . I noticed Maiya's b-day is only 5 days before my DD's! I admit, I'm glad I'm not the only one whose LO isn't interested

Rachel, praying you're on the mend!!

SO I thought maybe I ovulated on/around the 5th...first time since having Adam (9.5 months) but DH was gone so I'm expecting AF in a week. Wowsa, *major cramps* today...oh the long-forgotten joys of AF! I'm thinking it's gonna be a doozy...blah. Just hoping she'll be gone for the holidays. We're having our Christmas with the kids on the morning of the 22nd and heading to our house up north that afternoon to spend the week with friends/family.

Eek I cannot believe Christmas is in two weeks! Crazy!! DH and I will be getting the kids' stocking stuffers this weekend...we make a date of it every year :-) I'm so looking forward to it all this year!! Having moved away from family makes me appreciate the time we do get to spend with them...aaaaand I'm taking my bestie (bffs for 17yrs) out for Starbucks and some shopping as a surprise...cannot wait!!! She has 6kiddos and I have 9 so we *never* get to do stuff like this!

The younger kids are finishing school this Friday and will be off until January 7th...woohoo! A much needed break for me :-) . I love the flexibility of home schooling! Oh and I have to brag on my kiddos...my oldest tested in the 98th percentile on her psat! We'll know in the spring if she qualifies as a semifinalist for the national merit scholarship (she's a junior). And my son made captain of his basketball team ( he's a freshman). So proud of them!!

LOL sorry to be so long-winded Wow, seriously going to go take something for these mega-cramps so I can get some sleep!!

Ha...well hello insomnia...I haven't missed you! Silly hormones!!

Aww I'm sorry you can't sleep Kelly! I hope AF isn't too bad for you this month.

I am working until 5am PST. Hooray. But it's slow so I have been spending time with DBF

Ooooh you totally should!!! I would love to meet you! Where in Spokane does she live?
    He lives in North Spokane, off N. Division, just a few intersections from Northtown Mall.

So I made it across country with a three year old and her obnoxious heavy carseat! We're relatively unscathed! I have an ugly bruise on the back of my knee from where the carseat would hit while we walked through the airports and her juice cup must have become pressurized during the flight because when she opened it, it sprayed EVERYWHERE! We're both still exhausted but so glad to be done traveling for a month!
    Last edited by EttyBaby; 12-12-2012 at 02:23 PM.

Woo!! So glad you made it safely!

That's like the opposite side of town from me lol. I live in the Valley off Sprague between Pines and University!

So I went off my zoloft a few weeks ago and I am up 8-10 lbs in the past 3 weeks. Not happy with that. I think I am going to be spending a little more time on losing weight and a little less time on TTC for the moment. Still plan to hang in here and still will be trying just not super actively right now. More like NPP. If I don't get pregnant in Jan-Feb I am going to take a couple months off anyway because I don't want another Dec/Jan baby.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    I love your pics! Very nice...such a beautiful family!!

I'm sorry you have to do the shots but praying your iui goes *perfect* and you get a bfp for Christmas!

Oy potty training, lol, yeah that's a no go here too :-) . I noticed Maiya's b-day is only 5 days before my DD's! I admit, I'm glad I'm not the only one whose LO isn't interested
    Aw, thank you! I love them, too. But I may be a bit biased... ;)

Thanks... It's not looking good. I had lots of follicles, even good sized ones. Even got warned about a chance for high order multiples again... But my endometrium is at its worst ever, and hubby's sperm count was at (or at least near, I don't remember any more...) its worst ever, too. So... I am trying not to get my hopes up.

On that note, I may be a bit quieter on here again. I'm trying not to think about it. I wish I didn't have to take estrogen twice a day, that would make it easier to get completely distracted with Christmas... Ah well, here we go!

Oh how fun! Were you in April DD or April 2010 birth month? Yeah, you're not alone! Maiya's interest is new, and not solid yet. Today she didn't even try at all. Of course, I wasn't with her, I was off getting inseminated (on 12/12/12 at 12:12'12, mind you! ), so that's probably part of why. But just shows that she still has a long way to go!

Another BFN today :/ let's see if AF decides to show up on Saturday...

The cashier at Target must have thought I was nuts buying a couple boxes of pregnancy tests and pads XD
    Last edited by Dreya; 12-13-2012 at 12:03 PM.
    Megan (29) and Jayson (31) Happily married 9 years

Hello ladies! Been stalking mostly. Been so freaking busy with the church radio drama. 2 lessons learned while editing this thing... 1. Don't do it by yourself! Get some freaking help. 2. Start earlier or refuse to do it. The first airing is Saturday and I was just about to lose my mind. The director kept finding new things to edit. Finally, she realized we had to be done and told me to make the final disks. I nearly cried when she gave me a giant list of edits yesterday. All this stress does not help me with TTC! Anyway, enough ranting. I was missing everyone, so I wanted to post. I can't wait for next Thursday! It's the start of my Christmas vacation (not that I'm going anywhere) and it is kicked off with an office party in Ogden, UT at Famous Dave's. This also means prime shopping adventures. Hehe.
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

I didn't temp with #1 we just got really lucky I have to say that we have not quite been able to hit the date when I do get a positive O due to whatever reason so it always seems to be the day before or after. Going to give it another month or two and then I may have to figure out this temp thing, lol. It's always so nice to have someone to talk to and ask questions to, you ladies rock