Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has there been a .NET in here lately?

Default Has there been a .NET in here lately?

I know back when I was on APA a lot we had different .NETs that we would post just random things in about our lives and get to know each other better. I think it would be fun (.NET = Never Ending Thread)

I suppose I'll try to start one I would like to get to know you guys better since I don't hardly recognize anyone in here anymore!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

FelSky Guest

Lol. I was looking for all the .NETS from way back when, when I rejoined yesterday...

But yay! Let's start -

I'm Felicia. My DH is Mat. We've been married for almost 5 years (Jan2013). We still don't have any children and haven't been actively TTC for over a year now. **I really didn't want to risk having any LOs while at this current duty station. Once DH get's back from his upcoming tour we're moving!** DH has been in the Army for 8.5 years and is probably a lifer. I'm a housewife. I take care of everything inside our four wall or with four legs. 2 furbabies.

ETA - Post your past APA user names if you've changed them.
    I use to be ArmyWifeRosy
    Last edited by FelSky; 11-27-2012 at 05:41 PM. Reason: ET

Good idea! My user name has always been rachoochoo. This is my third go round in the TTC room. This time around there is a whole different crowd!

Sure is a hopping place around here, isn't it?

Nice to meet you Felicia. I want to say I remember seeing your old screen name around here but I can't say for sure.

My name is Karen, DBF is Joseph. I have always been beanpop. Joined in Oct 2008 when I thought I might have been pregnant with my ex-husband. I TTC with him for a few months before things got really bad and I left here for awhile after that. Then about 9 months later after I got together with DBF we had an oops and you can see her in my siggy This is my first time TTC with DBF and I'm super excited I'm off BC and charting to see what my cycles are doing but we will start TTC after I get AF mid-January. I'm super excited!

It is super dead in here! Everyone come in and hang out with us!!!

I'm a lurker.... We're not currently TTC but will be in the next couple months or so
    Laura (32) DH (36) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    I'm a lurker.... We're not currently TTC but will be in the next couple months or so
    Welcome Laura! I am kind of at an inbetween stage too. Not preventing but not actively trying until January.

Hey girls! The .NET room was always my favorite. I mostly stalk now. Name's Sam. DH-Mitch. We've been TTC/STC 3 years. My husband was diagnosed with Colon Cancer about a year after we started TTC. He has now been cancer free for almost 2 years. Because of the chemo his sperm count is crazy low, but the doctor seemed to think we still had a shot at it naturally. If we can't conceive naturally, we will choose adoption. Right now I'm not ready to do fertility treatments and I'm not sure I'll ever be, so we'll stick with natural and then adoption. I probably won't post a lot, but will try to post a little more. We were hoping this month was it (good timing, natural fertility meds, etc.), but I saw a tiny bit of spotting today and that's never good news for me. Anyway, I have 4 furbabies that I spoil rotten. I work 2 jobs, mostly to stay busy, and my hubby works full time too. Hoping the spotting was my imagination but it has me pretty bummed out. Oh well, another month, another chance I suppose. Anyway, enough of that.

What's everyone having for dinner tonight. We're having fried pork chops, mac and cheese, and corn.
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

Wanted to tell you ladies I am rooting for you all and I hope to see you in a dd room asap!

Quote Originally Posted by natolihouse View Post
    Hey girls! The .NET room was always my favorite. I mostly stalk now. Name's Sam. DH-Mitch. We've been TTC/STC 3 years. My husband was diagnosed with Colon Cancer about a year after we started TTC. He has now been cancer free for almost 2 years. Because of the chemo his sperm count is crazy low, but the doctor seemed to think we still had a shot at it naturally. If we can't conceive naturally, we will choose adoption. Right now I'm not ready to do fertility treatments and I'm not sure I'll ever be, so we'll stick with natural and then adoption. I probably won't post a lot, but will try to post a little more. We were hoping this month was it (good timing, natural fertility meds, etc.), but I saw a tiny bit of spotting today and that's never good news for me. Anyway, I have 4 furbabies that I spoil rotten. I work 2 jobs, mostly to stay busy, and my hubby works full time too. Hoping the spotting was my imagination but it has me pretty bummed out. Oh well, another month, another chance I suppose. Anyway, enough of that.

What's everyone having for dinner tonight. We're having fried pork chops, mac and cheese, and corn.
    Hi Sam! Glad to see you in here again. Dinner tonight is going to be pancakes I think. The hubby is working until late and I don't get too fancy when he isn't home.

Quote Originally Posted by sammilynn View Post
    Wanted to tell you ladies I am rooting for you all and I hope to see you in a dd room asap!
    <3

I'm stalking right now, not 100% sure when I will join y'all, but I'm definitely READY to! LOL Who knows though. I'm Jessie, I think my username was jessieandersen before I changed it, but I don't remember? I've been here since....2008, maybe earlier? Hell I have no idea. LOL Anyway, I have two littles (in my siggy) and a fantastic husband. I'm a SAHM and scentsy consultant, so I guess you could say I'm a WAHM too, huh? I have a boy and a girl so I'm not picky on what gender my next one ever is. I will be attempting a VBA2C and hopefully plan a homebirth!
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Baby (Uterus)

Hi everyone ! I'm Kelly and DH is David. We've got a small army of 9 kiddos...8bio and 1adopted. We also have 9angelbabes .

No fur babies due to DD's allergies but we have a goldfish and an aquatic frog who dwell nicely together :-) .

I'm a sahm and we homeschool.

I'm hoping for a Nov/Dec 2013 baby but will be happy just to be able to get and sustain a pg again regardless of due date. I'm 36 so not too many baby-having years left! For now I'm enjoying bfing my baby who is still very much a baby . Just hanging around ttc because we're not preventing and I usually get pg when my babies are 12-15months...wanting to get to know some mommas before hand...makes the due date room even more fun .

Also, I have a FB account so feel free to friend me (Kelly Bierschbach Owens): http://www.facebook.com/kellyowens76.

Looking forward to getting to know you!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Added you on FB Kelly. I didn't know you homeschool too! We have the big family/homeschool thing in common. I was homeschooled all the way through highschool.

Hi everyone! I want to join the fun! my name is Caitlin and my bf and I have been ttc for about 5-6 months. I wanted someone to talk to who woudnt just tell me, be patient. It will happen eventually. Blah blah blah I thought this was our lucky month. 8 days late for af but no big symptoms. Just took a hpt last night to receive a bfn. I'm still unsure though, I'm not fully convinced either way. I'm usually not late and I have no signs of af coming any time soon, no spotting or cramps... We will see. I look forward to talking with you ladies!

I am already feeling that urge to POAS and I haven't had AF since I had my youngest. I am thinking about getting a cheapie just to get it out of my system for a while.

Good Morning! I'm at work...SHHHH! LOL. I get to bring my personal computer to work right now because I'm editing our church's radio drama and the software is on my computer. Thus, I occasionally get to play online when my brain is totally fried. (I'm the church administrative assistant, by the way.) So, just wanted to say "Good Morning" to everyone. I hope you ladies have a great day!
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Welcome Laura! I am kind of at an inbetween stage too. Not preventing but not actively trying until January.
    Thanks!

We're in the process of looking for a house to buy. Once we close and are settled, we will TTC. Since I will be 32 this summer, I don't want to wait tooo long. We are not preventing either
    Laura (32) DH (36) x 4

Hey everyone! I'm Jenn
    I've been a member since early 2009 when I was pregnant with my DS, Ethan. He is almost 3 1/2 now and we have been TTC/STC #2 for almost 2 years. It took us 3 years to get Ethan...I have PCOS and ended up trying Clomid and it worked the first cycle. I am on round 2 of Clomid this month and if it doesn't take then I will explore other options because I don't want to continue too long on it.
    We move around a lot since DH is in the Air Force. It's a fun life, but hard to be away from family...especially since having a child. His grandpas/grandmas/aunts/uncles/cousins miss out on a lot.

I really enjoy having a net of people here who know exactly what I'm going through. Huge support system!
    ~Jenn~ Mom to Ethan - my heart surgery survivor - born 6/29/09

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    I am already feeling that urge to POAS and I haven't had AF since I had my youngest. I am thinking about getting a cheapie just to get it out of my system for a while.
    LOL, confession...I poas on the 20th and 21st...bfn but I didn't have my hopes up too high. I had cm that looked suspiciously like ewcm two weeks prior and we happened to dtd that night so I figured why not test and see :-) . It was super exciting though getting to poas Aaaand...I bought two packs of two because it had a buy one-get one rebate so I still have two here...woot! LOL, let's see how long they last...probably should get some online cheapies in bulk so I don't end up spending a fortune on bfns

Let the obsessions begin :-) !

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Thanks!

We're in the process of looking for a house to buy. Once we close and are settled, we will TTC. Since I will be 32 this summer, I don't want to wait tooo long. We are not preventing either
    Praying you find the perfect house soon! We moved when Adam was 9 days old...it was an unexpected move...DH got a new position within his company at a new location. Yeah, I definitely think moving *before* pg is preferable :-)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Praying you find the perfect house soon!
    Aww, thanks!

The housing market down here is tough! Alot of cash buyers scooping up nice houses. We've lost 3 already to cash buyers. Going to look at 3 more houses tonight. We increased our price point hoping to go above where the cash buyer's/investors might be LOL
    Laura (32) DH (36) x 4

Good luck in your search!! DH and I just bought our first house a few months ago. We spent 2 years looking! But it was worth the wait

Laura- if you do t mind me asking, where do you live? I am also looking to buy and have lost to a cash buyer! It's rough!!! Plus, me being picky doesn't help either!

Hello Ladies, I'm Caitlyn or Cait so most just call me. We've been trying since April, got off BCP's in Feb. I do not O on my own and even with 100mg of Clomid, no luck. First RE Appt on the 5th and really wanted an xmas surprise to my family but I am trying to stiff that hope because I doubt it's going to be that quick. DH and I bought our first home back in May and we got Married in June. We love having our own house, it's been very rewarding and we had a hard time when trying to buy it because the old owners realized they were selling it dirt cheap for the good shape it was in but by the time they came to the state it was too late, we had lawyers with papers showing she could no longer back out. She was a slob and we fought her every step of the way with the purchase agreement being made in January and finally closing in May! It needed a lot of TLC and Lysol but it's clean and very cozy now. Too bad it's 3 bedroom and I hate staring into the two empty bedrooms wishing I could fill them.

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

I got paid today! When you get paid once a month, it's more exciting I suppose. LOL. Running errands tomorrow and enjoying my days off. Gonna try and stay busy so I don't constantly think about testing on Saturday. Gotta finish putting up the last of the Christmas decorations. YAY! I love decorating!!!

DH had a fabulous idea earlier. We are going to wrap up some random small gift in a pregnancy test box for MIL for Christmas and watch her sh!t her pants when she opens it. She has said some pretty negative things about us having anymore kids lately(yet claims she will be happy with however many grandkids we choose to give her) so that's what she gets!

In other news I decided to POAS earlier. The past month or so I have felt off. Everything I eat makes me sick almost instantly and I am spending a lot of time in the bathroom (TMI). So DH bought me a couple Answer tests earlier and I go pee on the darn thing and IT DOESN'T WORK! I got mad and dipped the stick in the toilet. So the good news is that my toilet is not pregnant! As for the stomach issues after doing a little research I am beginning to wonder if I have a gluten intolerance so I think I am going to try to stick to a gluten free diet for a couple weeks and see how that makes me feel.

Yay I'm so glad more ladies joined us in here! I definitely recognize a few of you from when I was really on APA a lot when I was pregnant

I so want to start TTC NOW but I want an October baby. And at the same time...I may not even get pregnant right away since I honestly don't know how my fertility will be after getting off BC. Siiiiigh.

Hi ladies!

I used to be super annoyingly active in this TTC room and the former TTC room when I was STC my first. Well, even before I STCed, to be honest.

Hubby and I started trying for real when we got married Sep 07, finally switched over to officially STC with medical intervention around... Feb or Mar 09, and conceived our little miracle (in my siggie) in July of '09 on our first IUI. She was born early via emergency c-section in April of 2010, and I have been "TTC" ever since.

Until she was 15 months, though, it didn't count, because AF hadn't returned. We tried for 5 months, and in January 2012, when nothing happened, I called the RE. They set up a "reentry" appointment for March. AF was due any day when I called them. About 5 days later, AF was late, and I tested, and got a BFP. I was ELATED. Over the moon. I convinced myself that this kid was meant to be and was a true miracle. 2 weeks later, I lost him. I was completely devastated and heart broken. Still am, really.

Been STC ever since. Tried every month, and did IUIs most months, but had to take a few breaks, until my due date rolled around. I quit completely then, because I couldn't handle it. Now I am back in the game. AF started today and I pick up my Clomid tomorrow.

However, because I've had so many failed IUIs, my RE won't let me try Clomid any more after this one. So, on Dec 20 (which will be CD 22) I have a consult with my RE as to what our next step will be. It's really depressing to be planning for the next IUI before this one even starts, but with the holidays, we can't wait (or will end up in January and I'll have to skip a cycle), and with my history, we may as well.

I'll be totally upfront with you ladies. I'm a decent person, but pretty bitter right now about my whole situation. I know others have it worse, and I keep trying to get myself to lighten up, but it's hard! Because of that, you probably won't see me here much. But I do pop in now and again to ask questions, or answer them, or vent or brag or whatever...

Last time I was here, I was VERY active in the NETs. So thought I'd say hi, and maybe eventually I'll drag my butt out of my shell and try to be sociable again!

And now I'm trying to update my chart, but FF is being all wonky!! Ah, gotta love technology...

everyone!

I'm Cassandra and DH is Justin. I've been around APA since I was pregnant with DD#1, Bella Grace, who is 3.5 years old. She was a much-loved 'oops' baby! We've now been TTC baby #2 since August. We're also an Air Force family and living far from our families. I was hoping to surprise them when we see them all for Christmas with pregnancy news, but its looking like its going to take longer this time around! I'm in school working to become a CNM and a photographer in my spare time. Karen and Rach. Hopefully this place stays active, I love the NETs.