Okay I need your opinions on this. Gah! Okay so most know this but I don't O, I have PCOS and found out my Left tube is blocked. I am having surgery the end of March, beginning of April, they are letting me try the 1-2 cycles of Gonal-F injections. I am due for AF on the 19th, they said if I don't start to call in and schedule an ultrasound and if my lining is thin enough they will let me start injections with out needing Provera and starting a whole new cycle. Now I can't go to the RE's during the week, they are an hour away and work won't allow it.
So it's either go on the 19th for the ultrasound even though AF is only due that day and kinda lie and tell them AF was due during the week, say the 16th?
Or do I wait until the 26th and risk my lining being too thick by that point and end up being told to go on Provera then have to wait 2 more weeks and lose my chances of doing 2 cycles before surgery?
If I get preg before surgery they won't do it, which is what I'm hoping just because I don't want to be forced to not only take a week off of work, but use my vacation time on it too.
What do you girls think?