Thread: So very confused on if I am or not!

Sadz Guest

Default So very confused on if I am or not!

Here is a list of what I've noticed over the past two or so months:
    Neasous
    Nipples tender to touch
    Craving
    Fatigue
    Washing my hair
    Memory shortness
    Heavy weight feeling in abdomen
    Drinking more water
    Taste a bit enhanced, smell too
    Acne breakout
    Lower back ashes
    Vaginal secretions up then down
    Difficulty sleeping
    Constipation, but soft movements
    Darker nipple color
    Small drop from each breast, a little sticky and yellowish clear in color
    Sleeping difficulties; pattern change

HPT all came back negative. Blood test came back negative. I can feel a small lump like toughness a couple or few inches below my belly button and above my pelvic bone. Doctor told me to continue to treat myself as if I am pregnant until symptoms go away and start prenatals. I have one child so far. All tests we negative with her as well until I was 17 weeks along. Washing my hair is very tiring because it seems that I can't keep my hands, arms above my head very long. This happened with my first pregnancy as well. Except for when I was pregnant with my daughter I have NEVER experienced swollen feeling tender breasts. It is mostly the nipples now, where yesterday it was the whole breast. A friend who has been pregnant 5 times and has a pregnant daughter felt my stomach and said it feels like I am. I will start the pills soon as I can, but I'm just so confused. There is a weight in my lower abdomen that I mostly feel in the shower. Any thoughts? The doctor did feel my abdomen and said it could be scarring occurring there and not a pregnancy, but to treat myself as if I am pregnant.

FelSky Guest

I hope you get some answers.

Sadz Guest

thank you. thinking to email a midwife my concerns and see what they suggest and think...

Wish I had advice but I don't just have

Sadz Guest

I'm trying not to stress but can't help it a little. Things with the father and I are very complicated right now and I want to tell him, but until I know for sure it would be a bad idea.

Sadz Guest

Breasts aren't as sore today, nipples still tender. Stomach making lotsof noise and bubbling.