Thread: Car Seats

Default Car Seats

The one thing I really really need to figure out ASAP is how in the world am I getting 3 car seats in the back of my Nissan Sentra? I currently have DD (she will be 2.5 when the twins are born) in a rearfacing Graco Myride. I think she has an Alpha Omega Elite in DH's car which I can switch if I need to. What are your recommendations for car seats?

I will not be doing a ton of travelling since I will be a SAHM but I still need to solve this as I do NOT plan on having all of us cooped up
    Last edited by Scarlett; 11-27-2012 at 10:15 AM.

Todays avatar was brought to you by shirtwoot!

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

We have 3 car seats in smallish backseats (Subarus) with two Radians and a larger seat that I'm blanking on right now because my workday has already consumed all of my brain cells and I can't go look at it. I'll try to get back to you later with more suggestions.

We have 3 Radian's (now Diono) in our 3rd row.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Car-seat.org has a thread of successful 3 acrosses in different cars that helps a lot.
    ~ Shannon
    Michael, Married October, 2003
    Jessica, June 2005 ~ Kyle, September 2007 ~ Michaela, March 2010 ~ Abigail, June 2012

I looked at the Radian's (Diono) on Amazon, they look really nice! I will also check out car-seat.org and see what I can find. I kinda want to try to get this in place ASAP before I get too big to install car seats Thanks Ladies!

We just got a minivan, but before that we were three across in a Suzuki Reno. DS1 in a ff Radian in the middle with a Graco snugride on each side.

Quote Originally Posted by mla View Post
    We just got a minivan, but before that we were three across in a Suzuki Reno. DS1 in a ff Radian in the middle with a Graco snugride on each side.
    Did you use the base with the snugrides? I have one from DD2 that I am sure is not expired and I really liked it but did not like using the base with it.

Yes, we did use the base so we could easily get the carseats in and out. If you don't want to use the base, then you'll have an easier time fitting the seats in. You just have to puzzle them.