Thread: Could I be pregnant?

DenalLockstedt Guest

Default Could I be pregnant?

Hello everyone, and thanks for taking the time to read this. About 2-3 weeks ago, my boyfriend and I were having sex. Once we were done, we noticed the condom broke. I wasn't on birth control At the time, but was about a month before. During the weeks adding up to now, my breasts have felt tender and sore, I've had lower back pains, my period was late, but I finally got it today. On top of that I've had to urinate a little more than usual (once or twice an hour), and I was having abdominal pains a week after we had sex. Am I just over reacting and actually not pregnant, or is there a chance that I am?

DenalLockstedt Guest

Forgot to add:
    I've taken about 2 or 3 tests and they all have come out negative. Headaches have been occurring when I'm getting ready to go to bed, and I've had mood swings. I'll be happy one minute, furious the next, and upset after. This is crazy!

If it's been at least two weeks since you had sex, the test should be accurate by now. So I'd say you're most likely not pregnant. If you still feel like something isn't right, then I'd suggest making an appointment with your doctor. Best of luck!
    Jennifer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adhafera View Post
    If it's been at least two weeks since you had sex, the test should be accurate by now. So I'd say you're most likely not pregnant. If you still feel like something isn't right, then I'd suggest making an appointment with your doctor. Best of luck!
    I agree.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD