Thread: Washing my last load

Default Washing my last load

After 5 years of CDing I am washing my last load of diapers. We are using only one diaper at night so I am just going to start to use trash pants. Feeling happy and sad all at the same time!

Carrie Lin

Blog Entries

Wow! I'll probably miss CDing, too, but be so happy to have all my kids potty trained!
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Bittersweet...they grow so fast!
    D-Mama (37) D-Dada (43) and D-Baby (11/02/2011)

Wow! I will be in shock when I hit that day. I have been going for 4 years but since one is only 4.5 months old, it will be a while. When DS was just in one at night, I just washed it with towels using CD detergent if I wasn't about to wash DD2's diapers and didn't have issues since it was normally dry anyhow. Not to prolong your CD journey, but it might save you a few bucks. Congrats and enjoy the lack of extra laundry!
    ~ Shannon
    Michael, Married October, 2003
    Jessica, June 2005 ~ Kyle, September 2007 ~ Michaela, March 2010 ~ Abigail, June 2012

I'm going to throw a party when I am done with diapers. I won't miss anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by christineestelle View Post
    I'm going to throw a party when I am done with diapers. I won't miss anything about it.
    Haha! This is how feel! I'm so tired of it all!

Oh wow!! That's crazy! I love cloth diapering so much, I was so bummed with DD started showing interest in PLing. So glad we'll have a new squishy to put in NB cloth soon-ish!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    Oh wow!! That's crazy! I love cloth diapering so much, I was so bummed with DD started showing interest in PLing. So glad we'll have a new squishy to put in NB cloth soon-ish!
    So exciting!!! I love CD to, they just look so cute in them!