Thread: Follow Up Appt Tomorrow

tiggerlb Guest

Default Follow Up Appt Tomorrow

I go in to my doc for my follow up appt for my dnc. I was supposed to do it in 2 weeks from the dnc but due to my schedule being full with dd1 to get all the pre op things done before her eye surgery. I had to wait 3.5 weeks past the dnc. My DD came first over me. But anyway I plan on asking het for Provera to get my cycle started so I can get this menstral cramping over with. For about a week now I have been getting af cramps and no af so I just want to end the cramping. And get back on the road to TTC again. I would love to have a Christmas BFP.

I hope all goes well!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

I don't know what your obstetric history has been but have you ever taken progesterone? It's supposed to be most beneficial if you start right after ovulation. My Dr calls in 100mg/day after possible conception and once I get a bfp I do 200mg (prometrium as a vag suppository) until I'm 15wks when the placenta has taken over progesterone production. I also take a baby aspirin/day after I get a bfp.

Anyway, just wanted to mention it :-) . I think as we get older our hormone levels fluctuate more and even if they're good one day that doesn't mean they will be the next day...I like having the "back up" just in case my levels decide to take a dive.

GL at your appt! Praying everything looks good and you get the green light for provera and ttc!! A Christmas bfp would be *awesome*!!!!

Good luck at your appt!! Hope he can work with you to get the cramping stopped ASAP

tiggerlb Guest

When my progesterone was tested with suzie It was fine. I am pretty sure it was okay this time also or she would have said something. I have taken 1x before to bring on af. It was right after I had landon at the check up after I was having on and off spotting and she gave me the script to take to bring on af and it did 5 days after taking it lol. The spotting stopped after af. Also with doing the temp ting it looks as though my p levels are fine. I will ask her about it today when I go in. Alot of it just has to do with my age and eggs as my doc has stated.

*stalking* thinking of you!

How did it go today?

tiggerlb Guest

Well it was okay I guess for what it was. She gave me the script for the provera to get my cycle started and she also gave me a script for folic acid. She did recommend waiting 6 months to a year due to my multiple mc's but she said I could TTC now if I wanted. So me and DH are going to start with the next af. I really don't think waiting any would reduce the chance for mc. Like she said if I wait or not I will still be high risk for mc. I would wait if my chances would go down but since it will not change that I am just moving forward. There was not any testing done only the one showing products of conception were removed. So As of now I just sit and hope to eventually get a sticky one and in my heart I feel the next one will stick.

***sticky vibes***!!! Really praying you get a sticky bean!!

Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

tiggerlb Guest

Thanks Ladies. I am waiting a few more days to start the provera since by my temps it looks like I o'd and if it stays that way with the cross hairs I will test on 13 dpo (just in case lol) I did DTD just to be nice to dh last wednesday and it is the day ff says I may have o'd even though I did not get a + opk. And if negative I will start the provera on 13 DPO just to see if I start on my own ya know.

Stalking you! Sticky sticky sticky vibes for you.

I am thinking of you and I hope you get your sticky soon hun