Thread: Not sure where to post

Default Not sure where to post

But I have a question/complaint. I have been spotting since I gave birth to Tanner. Well, spotting since the heavy flow stopped. I've been on bcp for 3 weeks I only have two left and then start the "sugar pills" on Thursday of this week. Isn't that when af should start, once I'm taking the sugar pills? Well, af came Sat night/ Sunday morning. Full on af. I don't know if this is normal or something to be concerned about. Or do ya'll think my body is just being wacky? Also, does this mean I will have af for two weeks now instead of one, since it's time to start the sugar pills ?

Please excuse the run-on sentence and any other typos. I'm on my phone and it has a mind of its own.

I think it may be too soon to know. I hope you don't get 2 weeks of AF.

Sounds like a wacky post partum cycle. I never took the sugar pills, just moved on to the next pack. But you may start again. Sorry

I think my body is just tryin to get back in the groove of things. I'm having a hard time getting through this. This awful, heavy bleeding is just a reminder to me that I'm no longer pg. And more than likely, I have another week or so of it because I've not even started taking the placebo pills. Just need some prayers right now. :/

Sending some prayers Momma. After I delivered my twins (19 1/2 weeks) I bled for a long time... what at the time felt like forever! I called and called and they kept telling me it was normal. I think after delivery at a certain gestation it is almost like you have the full postpartum experience and it can take weeks for things to get back to normal. I was also put on BCP and I think it still took a couple of weeks after that. Such a slap in the face after everything else that you've had to endure. I'm so sorry. Hope it stops for you soon so you don't have the constant reminder. HUGS!

Any chance there is some retained tissue? If it's super heavy you might want to see if they will do an U/S to see.
    Growing fast... DD1 (6) & DD2 (4)
    Forever loved, forever missed... Twin Girls with us for 19w3d 6/12/06

Prayers said.

Blog Entries

Prayers said, too. I bled for along while after my 12 week miscarriage - more than 50 days, I think.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    Check out our business, JRSolutions.

(((HUGS)))...praying for you!

After I had my boys it took 3cycles on bcp before my flow regulated. I didn't do anything differently, just took them as instructed. I only took them for 6 months each time because we wanted to ttc again.

Thinking of you...I'm so sorry it's so hard for you right now (((hugs)))

Thank ya'll. I always feel so much better after hearing everyones encouraging words. I guess I'll just go with the flow. No pun intended. Lol. Hopefully it will lighten up soon. I sure would love to get some Black Friday shopping done. I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving! Mine was better than I'd expected it to be.