Thread: 2 day, really light AF

Default 2 day, really light AF

Ok so I KNOW my period was a little bit heavier when I had my IUD in but this is ridiculous. How could a hormone free birth control mess with my cycles this much? 2 days and really light...does that mean I have really sucky lining? I have been drinking the red raspberry tea. My cycle lengths have always been a bit irregular but I have ALWAYS, and I do mean ALWAYS, had a 5 day AF length. Gahhh. Ok my mini rant is over.

Did you take a pregnancy test? I woul take one just to be sure it was really AF

Otherwise I wouldn't worry about it too much yet-your AF might just be different off of the IUD

I took a test the morning I got my "period". It was negative. That was like 10 or 11 DPO.

I would take another one just to be sure. If it is positive, yay! And if it negative, that I would just chalk it up to being a weird AF.

Blog Entries

I think that with an IUD the cramping/bleeding is worse since your body knows that something is there and wants to get it out. I would also likely test again in a few days, though, since you had such a light period.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart