Thread: Belli cleansing washes and lotions

Default Belli cleansing washes and lotions

I was wondering if anyone had used Belli products before? I just ordered a stretch mark oil, a lotion and an acne wash. Good, bad, or something better?

I have not used them before. I just used regular cocoa butter lotion with my first pregnancy and amazingly did not end up with any stretch marks. Hoping for the same result this time around!
    Katie (34) DH (33). DS1 Derek (3), DS2 Adam (1)

I always used Palmers...and liked it. Have you received those products yet? Curious if you like them!!!!
    Me (34), DH (36), DS1, DS2 & 1 Angel (1/17/2012)

Yup!! I got them! I really like the skin elasticity oil..it smells amazing! The lotion is good too and works well. The acne wash is not doing anything for my acne but it is better for cleansing than soap which leaves a film on my face usually. So I guess I'll just be a pimpley mess for a while, but it's worth it bc I know it's safe for the baby. I'm going to try to look for another acne solution.

I use regular Coco butter and E-Ointment. No stretch marks except on my thighs where I forgot to put it on at. My skin also bounced back quicker then I was expecting cause I used it postpartum as well.

Sammi(me)~DH(Troy)~DS(Kyle)~DD(Rebecca)My Blog

Interesting...can you only order it, or is it in stores???
    Me (34), DH (36), DS1, DS2 & 1 Angel (1/17/2012)

Quote Originally Posted by babykenny View Post
    Interesting...can you only order it, or is it in stores???
    I ordered it online. Their website says you can get it at some bed bath and beyonds and buy buy baby but I didn't see my closest store lister there.

http://www.belliskincare.com/store-l...cosmetics.html