Hello,

My period came exactlly on time this month, and was normal as far as I could tell. The day after my period ended, I started geting these fairly sharp pains on the left side of my uterus. For about 2 days this pain would just come and go throughout the day, sometimes taking my breath away. I had decided that I would go to the doctor, but the next day it didn't happen at all. Well, both yesturday and today (So about 4 days after period ended..) I have been having what feels like normal pre-menstrual cramping. Nothing very painful, just dull and achy. I have also had a headache off and on for about a week now.

I took a pregancy test today and it the result was negative.

So I guess my question is, if this sounds like I could possibly be pregnant? I know this could also just be ovulation pain, but I can always feel when I am ovulating and it is always about 2 weeks after my period has ended.. not the day after. This cramping just feels different.

I figure, if I am still feeling this way tomorrow, then I will try to see a doctor. It just has me wondering if I may be pregnant.

Thank you!