Thread: 23 months...oh my!

Default 23 months...oh my!

Jericho went to bed last night for the first time since he was born without nursing...well unless I wasn't home which is rare. He still woke up in the night a few times, but it is safe to say the boobie bar is coming to an end. It is totally my doing, since I will be going on fertility meds next month. He is not exactly ready, but hopefully he won't take it too hard.

Never thought I would be one of those that made it to 2...it has been an amazing ride, with its ups and downs. As much as I am ready to be done...and have been for the last 6 months, I can feel a little sadness coming on at the same time. Thanks for all the help and support.

If I do get pregnant again I will probably be back, though I have told myself I don't think I will BF the next one...because Jericho turned into such a boobie addict, I probably will LOL.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Awesome job mama

Sakura Guest

Good job!

Good job!!!!

Grat job! We are down to once a day, and I'm about ready to cut off the boobie fountain as well. Good luck. Are you doing anything for the transition, like teling him stories or saying "goodbye" in any special way? Just curious. We have been doing a countdown chain and the nursies are going to "fly away to a new baby" somewhere in the world. Hope it works. ;)

Awesome job!
    Jennifer

Thanks ladies!

I have been telling him "Boobie is almost all done" he knows the all done sign and what it means, he usually shakes his head no at me when I say it. Last night I just cuddled him...he was already feeling crappy from a shot and the tail end of a cold. If he had fought for it I probably wouldn't have held strong LOL I doubt tonight will go as good.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Great job, mama!

Good job!