Thread: A random and bit OT request...

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

Default A random and bit OT request...

So I know this is a super strange or off the wall request. And please please please leave the fact that it centers around formula out

Onceuponatime, 7.5 years ago, I got a Similac diaper bag from the hospital when Keira was born. On that bag was a tag that had a bear loving on a blankie. Like this one:

About a year ago Scharae was having a rough day for some reason and I happened to have run across this tag in the bottom of some random box that I was unpacking *five years after moving*. I decided to try and distract her with it, and it worked. Since then she has been super attached to it. Like almost as attached as she is to her blankie. And this week it broke in two.

So, my request-does anyone have any tag like this laying around their house, even attached to a diaper bag which they may be willing to part with? Maybe mail to me? It would make her day to have that in her stocking for Christmas!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

tiggerlb Guest

No I dont But you may beable to go online and print out the pic on and blank index card print the pic out on both sides. I would be happy to do for you if you cannot get the double printing to line up correctyly

I have a laminator and was thinking of doing something like that and laminating it-the tag is a flexible plastic-but thought I'd check on here first!

Also, call Similac. They can be really helpful with those things. When my older dd was a baby, her comfort item was a little stuffed bear we'd gotten in our goodie bag from the hospital. When she was around 18 months, we lost it and she was inconsolable. I called them to ask if I could buy one anywhere -- and they sent me out a new one, free, just like that. That was great customer service (especially since we'd never actually been a customer!).
    -- mom to DD1 1/98 and DD2 10/09

No, I don't know any of the Jersey Shore cast.

Could you make one? Print this on a couple sheets of cardstock and then laminate it?
    http://www.suite618.org/files/similacT_bear.jpg

I had that tag on the diaper bag I got from the hospital also, like 5 yrs ago. I will take a look at home but I think it may have gotten thrown out I'll let you know one way or the other.

Co-sleeping, baby-wearing, bfing, pumping, working ft mama.

I had two of those bags - my tag broke on the one. But I just checked the one I use to take to the Y and the tag was still there in tact. I got it off the bag after a little bit of a hard time at first. However, it does have my name and phone # on the back b/c I was using it as identification. If you still want it, you can PM your address and I can send it to you (hopefully it would make it to you in one piece).

Aw, that's sweet, Erica. I actually went to goodwill yesterday and found a diaper bag with one on it so I'm covered!

Quote Originally Posted by DucksLikeRain View Post
    Aw, that's sweet, Erica. I actually went to goodwill yesterday and found a diaper bag with one on it so I'm covered!
    Oh good - so glad you found one .

Glad you found one also, I found mine too so if you ever lose it let me know

Co-sleeping, baby-wearing, bfing, pumping, working ft mama.