Thread: BFP Dream

Default BFP Dream

Last night I had my first BFP dream! We have been ttc since I went of bcp in January this year. I have had dreams where I already had a baby, but this is the first that I was taking a hpt and it was +! Trying not to take it as a sign and get my hopes up. AF is due Fri. This is gonna be a long week!!

So exciting!! I really hope your dream comes true!! Can't wait till Friday!! Will be stalking!

Hope your dreams come true!!!

Well girls....last night I had another dream. In this dream, I was in labor and at the hospital by myself. I couldn't get ahold of my husband, finally he called me back and I said to him the first reason I was calling was to ask you about "x" and the 2nd is, I'm at the hospital in labor. Too weird!! Then I woke up because I had to go to the bathroom. I really wish dreams could pick up where we left off.

Any chance you'll be testing early?? I don't think I can wait till Friday!!

I'm going to try to hold out, its gonna be tough! I have family coming for Thanksgiving, don't know if I want to test that morning, don't want anybody to suspect anything. I'd be so happy it would be hard to hide!!!! And then I'm going black Friday shopping.

My DH had a dream just a few days ago where we had three kids.........(granted it was also about the zombie Apocalypse)........and this is the first dream that he has told me about where we had kids......lol

!!!!!
    Me - 22 | Gregory - 28 | Amelia - 5/14/2013 | Liberache - Meow | Panda Bear - Meow

I'm out this month...AF came early. Hopefully we'll get a BFP for Christmas.

Sorry Allie!! hope you get a Christmas surprise!