Hi ladies,
I am trying to hold off on testing until at least tomorrow. I thought I was out this month when my temps were consistently going down for the past few days (although never below coverline) and then this morning, I had a temp rise again...not big...but a rise. Is this a good sign that I might still have a chance this month? If you look at my past two charts, this is not the normal for me...I am really hoping I took my temp correctly and that I am not seeing a wrong temp (although I don't know how you could mess that up). I don't really feel any different than when I am about see AF!

I hope this is it....praying for our miracle this month!!