Thread: 2ww

Default 2ww

Who is in the 2WW with me and how are you feeling???

Not I but good luck Cass!

thanks Rach! I test in a few days.

I'm leaving the 2ww and about to start af, but I wanted to wish you luck!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

2ww here I feel a little crampy and a little out of it but more like a "I might be getting sick" out of it then a "I am pregnant" out of it. How about you? Any symptoms?

I'm hanging in there! I have had really sore boobs for the past two or three days which I am trying not to read too much into! Its not a typical pre-AF symptom for me, but my cycle has been a little weird lately. AF is due somewhere between 4 and 6 days from now.

Not really sure when AF is due. If it follows the past two months I will get it Friday or Saturday. If it follows my normal it is more like the 20th-22nd. Going to start testing Friday.

I am waiting to test, I originally thought I would test on 15th, but I want to test on 17th as it is the day I should get my AF and it's Saturday so I want my DH to be home. I have my boobs sore and lower back pains. I can't say it's uncommon for me before Af, but this time , may be just because I am anxious to test, I notice it more bothering. I have slight cramps and twitches here and there , but it's also could be premenstrual. Go figure. I wanted to stay away from this website, but I couldn't help it, wanted to read the news. I was getting too obsessed with TTCing lately,couldn't think about anything else.So I didn't read the posts for the past week. Good luck to all who is 2ww. Whatever happens we'll be OK.
    ZOE EMMA: LIFE, LOVE and EVERYTHING[/COLOR]

I'm hoping to hold out until Monday or Tuesday to test. But my willpower sucks so we'll see. AF has been throwing me for a loop lately and I'm also trying not to get too obsessive about TTC, but its been hard with my daughter getting so much older without a sibling! I was really hoping to be PG before Christmas.

Anyone else in the 2ww??

I'm half way through the 2ww. AF is due next Friday. Going to try wait to test til I'm late. We didn't have great timing this cycle, but there is still a chance. I think we BD'd 2 days before O. DH isn't always cooperative when it comes to BDing, if he's had a long day or he's tired it usually doesn't matter how hard I try. I am not married to a typical man!!! LOL! Any suggestions for next cycle how I can get DH to BD when he's not in the mood, but the timing is right, just in case this isn't our month?
    Last edited by AllieA; 11-16-2012 at 07:23 AM.

Allie, my DH is usually always in the mood and I'm the one that isn't, so during O time I force him into it in the mood or not as payback for all the times I give in to him lol.

Allie, I'm trying to wait until I'm late to test also. I think we had good timing this cycle, but we'll see. DH is usually always game for BD'ing, but lately we've both been pretty exhausted between his job (he's in the Air Force) and our 3 year old. He prefers BDing in the morning, and I prefer nighttime, so we usually alternate "giving in" to the other person.

I am just starting the 2WW, will be testing at the end of the month. I may wait until the 1st or 2nd to test though since my AF has been starting then lately. That is if I can hold out until then

Quote Originally Posted by AshlynsMommy26 View Post
    I am just starting the 2WW, will be testing at the end of the month. I may wait until the 1st or 2nd to test though since my AF has been starting then lately. That is if I can hold out until then
    I too am just starting the 2ww and a bit frustrated because I've been taking OPK's and getting ALL NEGATIVES... grrr so I guess we just wait and see now. Longest Month EVER! lol

Kelli = 37 DH = 38 (same bday) DSD=15 and DSS=8 and DS=4 born at 32 weeks 3 days on 10/8/08.

Quote Originally Posted by EttyBaby View Post
    Allie, I'm trying to wait until I'm late to test also. I think we had good timing this cycle, but we'll see. DH is usually always game for BD'ing, but lately we've both been pretty exhausted between his job (he's in the Air Force) and our 3 year old. He prefers BDing in the morning, and I prefer nighttime, so we usually alternate "giving in" to the other person.
    We are exactly in your boat...except I got AF last week. We are also trying to conceive #2 and our son is a little under 3 1/2...like your DD. DH is also in the Air Force. I saw this and was like "I'm right there with you!".

Good luck and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP!!

Jenn
    ~Jenn~ Mom to Ethan - my heart surgery survivor - born 6/29/09