Thread: Not Sure If I May Be Pregnant

PCOS29 Guest

Default Not Sure If I May Be Pregnant

Ok so I need some help figuring a few things out. I am not purposely ttc however, if it happens, I'd be the happiest person in the world. Here's my story.
    I was diagnosed with PCOS about 10 years ago and was told it would be nearly impossible to have kids. Out of the 20 years I've had my period, It's only been regular once for a nine months span. I never really took care of my condition so becoming pregnant was never really a possibility. At the end of August this year I began to take better care of myself because I eventually want kids. I began eating better and started an exercise routine. Iíve lost a little over 10lbs so far. On October 15th I got my period. It ended on October 28th I believe. My BF and I had unprotected sex quite a few times since then and last week, I got a strange feeling that I couldn't explain. I've been moody and started bleeding on November 2 again It hasn't even been 3 weeks since my last period. It was light at first but now it's getting a little heavier with cramps. I usually get a warning that my period is coming such as sore nipples and I had none. Could that be implantation bleeding or would that be normal for a woman with PCOS who is trying to control the condition. I need help because it's too early to take a pregnancy test and since I drink a lot of water, my urine is usually diluted and almost clear.

it could be implantation bleeding although not all women have it some do. i dont know anything about PCOS and managing it. That is a very long period. is that normal?? i would test on the 12th if i were you thats 2 weeks from the day you shouldve ovulated judging on a normal cycle. GL and FX