Thread: Are any of these normal or good signs? (slight TMI)

Hybrid View

Default Are any of these normal or good signs? (slight TMI)

I have a post in TTC-

I am 22dpo and no AF yet.
    My body temp feels like it must have dropped. My hands and feet are always freezing unless im cuddled up in bed. Heartburn has become an everyday thing as of the last week and a half. Normally, I have lower tummy cramps right before AF; but this time I have no cramps... Here's where it gets weird. The 3 days I was expecting AF- I was greeted with an excess for watery CM.

I can pass off the no cramps to being lucky. The heartburn to maybe what I had eaten... and the temp change to the drop in temp outside (although central air makes that a little less likely). But the watery cm doesnt make sense... Normally its milky-ish and cream like before AF.

I will be POASing on Wednesday.. but I am unsure.... ya know?

Defiantly test! Sounds like you are PG

Hotpink.. you get me SO excited!! lol I will be testing on Wednesday.

If I am in fact, pregnant... I will be excited for being up all night with a horribly dry mouth and throat. My hips and legs have been aching for the last week and a half.. Just venting I guess. :\

Were you ever able to test?

I tested on Wednesday with FMU. It threw a giant BFN in my face. I have a Dr. appointment next week, I will be having them run blood so I can know for sure. AF has not arrived and hormones still seem unbalanced.... hoping the test I used just did not pick up the HCG....

Quote Originally Posted by angelbugg View Post
    I tested on Wednesday with FMU. It threw a giant BFN in my face. I have a Dr. appointment next week, I will be having them run blood so I can know for sure. AF has not arrived and hormones still seem unbalanced.... hoping the test I used just did not pick up the HCG....
    I'm sorry

It's ok. I think I will start temping soon. As soon as my cycle starts up again. Haven't AF since 9/27.. hoping something.. anything will happen soon. Like I said, Dr on the 15th, I will be demanding blood work or an ultrasound to prove me wrong. CM is cream-like and every couple of days it will be the consistency of water. So, Im not entirely sure whats going on with me.

I am still praying for my bfp- I mean.. tons of women get a false negative on a stick... and are still pregnant. It could be me too! (I watch way too many episodes of *I didn't know I was pregnant*.)