Thread: hello, new member think I might be pregnant??

shannabanana Guest

Default hello, new member think I might be pregnant??

hi everyone. new member here and I'm experiencing some symptoms but need other opinions.
    so the last period I had was just before October.. then my bf and I had unprotected sex and I took the morning after pill, which gave me another period starting on oct 8 and lasted for almost a week. then nov first we had unprotected sex again and this time we let it go. since then I have been nauseous on and off, very bloated, experiencing mild cramps in pelvic region, tired all the time, haven't wanted to eat a lot and getting headaches more frequently. a few days ago I had thick white creamy discharge followed by extreme cramps in pelvic region and slight pinching on the right side of my abdomen. now I last took a hpt 2 days ago and it was neg. still haven't got af but confused. my period has always been irregular so it could just be that or do u think I tested too early? and when should I test again??
    thanks in advance for any advice/comments

the morning after pill can mess your body up for awhile i would test then if you not wanting to get pregnant i would call my doctor and get on the pill

shannabanana Guest

the thing is now I kind of do want to get pregnant. but idk what's going on. maybe ur right and it's just the morning after pill.. but when should I test again? should I wait a week?

The cramping and discharge sound like ovulation pain. I'd wait until 2 weeks after that day to test.
    Augusta (38), Jeff (33), and 3 rescued fur-babies Chancey the boxer mix(10), Tuck the malamute (2), and Jake the kitty who thinks he's a dog (1 year old!)

shannabanana Guest

ok thank you very much