Thread: Confused, Curious, and Needing Some Experienced Ladies Input

Dax Guest

Red face Confused, Curious, and Needing Some Experienced Ladies Input

I'm 27 years old. My fiance and I are getting married next month. For about a month and a half now we've been TTC. I know, it's not long. Some people try for years. So, I'm not getting my hopes up or stressing. Mainly because I'm worried about stressing him out. At any rate, here's my situation...

My period started on the 25th of October, but it was weird as all...well, you know. For one, I never get anything other than a heavy start. It lasts for about a day and half and then lightens out. It's always BRIGHT red. For two, I always get cramps RIGHT when I start to bleed. I'm always on time too. Never late and never early. I'm very 'normal', by the book, as far as my body is concerned with my bloody habits. It has been since I was 14 with the exception on a one week period where it last and was heavy. I was about 15 then. Other that? Always normal, always 3 days. THIS TIME?

I started with brown old blood. It did that for almost a whole day on the 25th; then, on the 26th it got heavy and I got late cramps. My fiance said I wasn't moody at all and I'm always moody. No moody this time. It stayed heavy for a about a day. Then it it was still red but... it was SUPER light the 27th and stopped halfway through the day. My timing on this could be off in my head, but I know my period came early, I know it was heavy for one day, and I know it stopped way earlier than usual.

I took a two days ago and it came back negative (i used clear blue nondig). I waited and took one today first thing when I got up. Still negative.

Now, here's the thing... I've not had extreme symptoms. But, I haven't been myself either.

For one, I've been having back cramps. When I get even a little hungry they spread to my abdomen. Last night I had phantom pain in my mouth, like where my teeth had been pulled. It would go and come until I fell asleep. My breasts feel larger and my nipples look bigger; however, this could just be me seeing things. Who knows?

I know it's not impossible... but I need input and people to talk to. I'd ask my mother, but I don't a lot of people knowing we're TTC. I don't want to get their hopes up and it not pan out. I want to surprise everyone.

Any help or advice it appreciated.

It's so hard when you're TTC! I convinced myself I was pregnant about 100 times when we were. In the end a test is the only way to know.

I know it varies for people but with both of my daughters and my miscarriage, I didn't have any symptoms until right about when af was due. And even then it was only having to pee all the time. I didn't get ms or anything like that until about 6 weeks and your breasts don't usually change until later on in the pregnancy. But again, everyone is different.

I did have spotting with both my daughters but it wasn't enough to even really mark a pad. It seems like most of the time if you bleed at all, you're not pregnant.

Did you just stop BC pills or anything? Cause that can make af weird at first while your body evens out.

And also DH and I tried 8 months with dd1. Then I started doing Opks and BbT and got pregnant with my m/c the first month and dd1 the second month. Started out with opk and bbt the second time and got pregnant in 2 months with dd2. So u may wanna try those if you aren't this month.

Also congrats on the wedding. i have a wedding planning business so I can really appreciate what you're going through now.