Thread: I have nobody to ask and I am worried

Default I have nobody to ask and I am worried

I am 23 yrs old, a student and pregnancy right-now is not an option with my conservative family. I used condoms with my bf but he enters without a condom and then reenters with one on oh and just recently he became my ex.

On the 21st of October,after sex with my ex I went to restroom and noticed a normal amount of blood as if the beginning of my period. I didn't think much at that time because I was expecting my period to start on the 22nd (the next day). I had very very light amounts of bright red/brownish blood, enough for just a panty liner. This bleeding lasted less than 3 days and after that it stopped. This bleeding was light and only really present that day after sex. After that day I only noticed hints of blood when I wiped.

After research online I read about implantation bleeding and I am wondering when does implantation bleeding start and also does implantation come with symptoms? Since I had some blood I didn't take a Pregnancy test should I ?

I am worried and recently I have been killer headaches.
    Last edited by nisa_lee; 10-30-2012 at 08:37 PM.

I don't think you have anything to be worried about if you haven't had unprotected sex. I have three children and implantation bleeding is more like spotting than a full heavy period. Maybe you should test just to know for sure.

Last month I started my period a week late and this month the only real amount of blood was right after sex when I wiped and after that it was only hints when I wiped and that lasted less than 3 days. My only concern is if I should treat this as a missed period and test knowing my results would be accurate.
    Last edited by nisa_lee; 11-02-2012 at 07:18 AM.

It just had to hapen on my birthday!the 21 mxm. Jox. Ah gal u got nun to worry about. If u bled continus doze myt b yo periods. So jus get tested nje to be sure.

When was the first day of your last period? do you know if you were ovulating around the time you had sex last? If you're not sure you could probably wait a few weeks to test or go to the doctor for blood work.

Besides the "period" I had last week. My last period was on the 27 of September. 1 week later than I usually start, I calculated that my period would fall between 22 October - 27 October. Me and my ex had sex almost everyday except when I am on my period.

Blog Entries

I would say that you should get a test and take it. The fact that he always enters first before putting on a condom is not a good habit if you want to prevent pregnancy - especially if you were having sex as frequently as you were. If the bleeding was really only heavy enough for a pantyliner I would not call that a period and consider your AF to be late.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

i would test to be safe

I just tested this morning with an ept and It seems I may have bought a faulty test because the line came out really light and took forever to show up.I figured I will buy a digital test and get a clear answer. But the fact the test looks negative relax's me. On the other hand :

I have been having intense headaches more frequent in the mornings and nights.

Yesterday I found a long thin blonde hair on my breast. I thought someone else's hair was on me until I tried to pull it out and realized it was mine. ( I have brownish-black hair)
    Last edited by nisa_lee; 11-02-2012 at 07:17 AM.

How long is forever?

If there are two lines no matter how light its positive. Is there two lines?

Quote Originally Posted by Nurse2008 View Post
    If there are two lines no matter how light its positive. Is there two lines?
    This!

I waited 5 mins for a negative result to faintly show, look more like a evaporation line. The negative result is the control line, either I peed too much on it or the test was faulty. I had some brown bleeding on the 11 and 12 of Nov, lasted only those two days. Still concerned as my period seems to be all over the place and very light recently.

The University Nurse speculates that implantation might have occurred during October 21, but a there would be a high chance of false negatives if I tested within that week.

I test yesterday 11/20 and I can faintly make out a positive line,( 1 friend of mine said it look positive another one said it looked negative) I will test within the next few days. When my period would normally arrive.

OLYF0697.jpg

Symptoms: (Which could be PMS, but usually the only PMS symptoms I get is a loose stomach and sore boobs)

1.) Headaches throughout the day stronger in morning
    2.) Light pain on my right ovary feels like a cramp (weak)
    3.) tired ( No matter how long I sleep, I still feel tired throughout the day) and hungry (after eating a normal sized meal I am still hungry)
    4.) bowels movements are limited; harder to go to the restroom,

That looks positive to me.
    Mommy to Lilliana (10/2006) & Summer (10/2011)!

You need to go to the doctor and get blood test to confirm, but seriously, that test looks positive to me.
    Mommy to Lilliana (10/2006) & Summer (10/2011)!

May not be what you want to hear - but there are a lot of women on this site that would be jumping with joy to have that test; that's a line and that means positive.

Bz

Blog Entries

Yes, that is a positive if the line showed up within the allowed time window. It is awfully light for how pregnant you should be though, unless you were still have sex during the last few weeks.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

I agree with all the other ladies. Looks like a positive. Time to go to the dr.

That is for sure positive.

tiggerlb Guest

I did some editing And got this on your testAttachment 9524. I am 100% sure this is a positive and not an evap. Go to the doc ASAP to Confirm and get under prenatal care.

congrats your pregnant go to a doctor and start your care

Yes, I agree with the others, that is definitely positive! Go to your doctor to start prenatal care asap. Best of luck!
    Jennifer

I agree with the others, that's definitely a positive. Good luck to you!