Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: November Testers

I'm out, af showed!

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Congrats to all the BFP's!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Melturtleluv View Post
    I'm out, af showed!
    (((Hugs)))! Praying December will be your bfp!

everything crossed for a December BFP for you!

Thanks girls, I'm trying stay positive especially since it has been such an exciting month so far with all of the BFPs!

I am out

CONGRATS to all the ladies who have BFP this months... H&H 9 MONTHS TO Y'ALL ;)

I'm sorry Katy, fingers crossed next month will be your month!

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    I am out
    (((Hugs)))...I'm sorry Katy

Katy

I'm out too, AF is here!

Quote Originally Posted by EttyBaby View Post
    I'm out too, AF is here!
    (((Hugs)))...!

I'm sorry EttyBaby. Fingers crossed December is your month!

ATM082886 Guest

I’m so confused. My husband and I have been trying to conceive since September. September and October no luck. AF came October 6-10 and we had sex October 17, 25, and November 1. AF then came November 4-7. So, I thought November, No Luck as well. November 10, I begin to cramp and have a major lower back pain. I just thought I was maybe tired and on my feet too much. So, the pain was on and off for about two days. I e-mailed my doctor she ordered a urine sample, BFN. The pain continued, lower abdominal cramps and lower back aches, and then I begin to notice white discharge. E-mailed my doctor she said if there is no odor, itching, or burning, don’t worry! The pain was continuous and decided to have a pap smear. The tool they use for the Pap smear was extremely painful and there was tons of pressure. My doctor indicated there was white discharge and she could not see in my vagina. It was extremely abnormal. She was unable to continue the Pap smear and indicted a pregnancy test now is too early. I am extremely scared at this point. Can someone please HELP ME!

Quote Originally Posted by ATM082886 View Post
    Iím so confused. My husband and I have been trying to conceive since September. September and October no luck. AF came October 6-10 and we had sex October 17, 25, and November 1. AF then came November 4-7. So, I thought November, No Luck as well. November 10, I begin to cramp and have a major lower back pain. I just thought I was maybe tired and on my feet too much. So, the pain was on and off for about two days. I e-mailed my doctor she ordered a urine sample, BFN. The pain continued, lower abdominal cramps and lower back aches, and then I begin to notice white discharge. E-mailed my doctor she said if there is no odor, itching, or burning, donít worry! The pain was continuous and decided to have a pap smear. The tool they use for the Pap smear was extremely painful and there was tons of pressure. My doctor indicated there was white discharge and she could not see in my vagina. It was extremely abnormal. She was unable to continue the Pap smear and indicted a pregnancy test now is too early. I am extremely scared at this point. Can someone please HELP ME!
    Sounds like a Yeast Infection to me, not sure if it's pregnancy related, really thinking a yeast infection but I could be wrong, may also be something else, glad your with a doc and good luck!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Can you please move me to 11/30? I think I may have Od yesterday. I know I shouldn't test until 14dpo but I want to stay in the November DD room bc it has lots of

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e10a4

Yay Cycle buddy!! I truly hope this was it for you!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Quote Originally Posted by Lizamay View Post
    Can you please move me to 11/30? I think I may have Od yesterday. I know I shouldn't test until 14dpo but I want to stay in the November DD room bc it has lots of

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e10a4
    Your chart looks great!! You guys have been busy fingers crossed for you!!

I got BFN on Saturday morning and AF showed on Sunday. Good luck for everyone who is still waiting to test. Cheers to the next months stickies!
    ZOE EMMA: LIFE, LOVE and EVERYTHING[/COLOR]

Thanks cait and kmrk336! We have been very busy, and we decided it was the only thing that was fun about ttc, so we figured lets have a lot of fun! I just hope we all get our BFPs soon!!!
    GL and :babydust2: to us all!

Quote Originally Posted by babybee View Post
    I got BFN on Saturday morning and AF showed on Sunday. Good luck for everyone who is still waiting to test. Cheers to the next months stickies!
    (((Hugs)))!!! ...praying for a Dec bfp for you!!

Took a digital this morning and it said "not pregnant" - no signs of AF (yet) so we will see! Last month when I got positive tests my ta-ta's where REALLY sore, this month not so much so thinking maybe November won't be our month.. but holding out hope

Kelli = 37 DH = 38 (same bday) DSD=15 and DSS=8 and DS=4 born at 32 weeks 3 days on 10/8/08.

FX for you Kelli! If not this month then next month!
    ~Jenn~ Mom to Ethan - my heart surgery survivor - born 6/29/09

Thank you bzjenn! Well I tested again today, still big ol fat "not pregnant" but no AF (yet) - boobies are REALLY sore today and having some sharper pains not necessarily cramps... Fertility Friend says I should test on the 30th and my little babycenter app says the end of this week but my lillypie thingy says today... I'm so confused.. lol

Kelli = 37 DH = 38 (same bday) DSD=15 and DSS=8 and DS=4 born at 32 weeks 3 days on 10/8/08.

Hey gang.. I'm out.. AF showed last night. Good luck to all those remaining TTC'ers! Onto December!! Santa I know what I want this year ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Kbull View Post
    Hey gang.. I'm out.. AF showed last night. Good luck to all those remaining TTC'ers! Onto December!! Santa I know what I want this year ;)
    (((Hugs)))...praying Santa has a BFP for you!!!