Thread: Good vibes?

Default Good vibes?

A humble request:

Today is my first u/s to check for viability. It is at 1:30pm EST. I'm nervous about the outcome, given my past experiences. If you have a spare moment, do you mind shooting some good vibes up to Western NY for me? Thanks ever so kindly.

Peace and love to all,
    Kirsten
    Me (34), DH (36), DS1, DS2 & 1 Angel (1/17/2012)

Good luck Momma!!

Mommy to Piper 6/5/09 and an 11/2011
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Thanks Babidol!

Maybe I'm just being hormonal, but I'm so glad 25 other people viewed my message and glossed over it. Kinda makes me wish I wouldn't have bothered to post the request. I've had my own losses, and I was really nervous as to how things were going to go with the viability check. We've also been TTC for over a year, so this was what we hoped was going to be a good day for us. APA is usually a place for positivity and support, so I'm surprised and disappointed that there were a bunch of crickets...

I appreciate the 1 well-wish here though.

How'd it go?! I must have missed it in your dd room. I think this room just doesn't get a lot of action, unfortunately.

Mommy to Piper 6/5/09 and an 11/2011
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Hope things went well today!

Hope your ultrasound went well.

Blog Entries

I also hope things went very well and you saw a little beating heart. EIG doesn't have a lot of people that post and don't forget that I think this is a public room so people who can't even respond can read the posts.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Hi Lirsten, hope you had a great US!!

oops Kirsten!!

thanks everyone. we saw hb - 120 bpm! everything went better than expected! It is a public room - I guess I was hormonal. Sorry!