I can't wait to read this post in a year and have a big smile on my face thinking about how far I have made it. Today, it begins. Today is the day I take charge and responsibility of MY actions and MY decisions. It is nobody's fault except mine that I am fat, unhealthy, completely out of shape. It is all my fault. But the great realization is that I get to be the one responsible of changing it. I don't want to keep looking back in my life and saying...I should have done... I couldn't do...I wanted to but... Most of these answers were weight, health, time related. I want to just look back and be proud, happy...insanely happy with it all. And that power is in my hands. It is just going to take effort, sacrifice and will power and mostly reonsibility.

So today is my day. Today I get to make the change I want to see. Today...

Ok, it will technically be tomorrow ha! I plan to take before pictures, weight and measuments so I can track my progress. I plan to set my goals and timeline to have all of my expectations written down. It IS going to happen this time. I need to do this! My kids need me to do this. My husband needs me to do this.